When do you think is the end of the world?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by CDsDontBurn, Jul 25, 2009.

1. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

i liked that article. especially that "Jan's" responses to the reporter. :lol:

2. SaberZ

SaberZ -Android Fanatic-

Good article, but you always have to accept that you may be wrong regardless of how right you may think you are.

Gonna read up on this 2012 stuff, because from my understanding the calendar the Mayan's used always renewed itself's after use of x amount of years. What does intrigue me though is how they just "vanished".

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

Even before 2012 became a buzz word I wondered about the Mayan's vanishing act too. They didn't die off or merge with other tribes.... they just weren't there anymore. Freaky!

4. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

fyi..

the myan calender does restarted.. however of interest is that it has 5 cycles... we are just completeing the fifth cycle, this is why a number of people claim that it's the end of the myan calender cause they are indeed in a matter, accurate to a point on that fact.

But that doesn't mean that 5 cycles don't fit into another wheel. Call it the UBER long count myan calender? lol

There are still plenty of myan's around, direct decendents, still reading the orginal information, some of it however lost mind you but they are still around and kicking. Some of them actually went into hiding or simply avoiding being publically affilirated as myan. So while the vast majority were slaughtered by the spanish, many still survived, but appeared to have vanished due to their own will.

Shit they even predicted their demise. Just not complete demise.

BTW, they are also accurate to the degree and to within a few seconds of solar ecplipses, Considering the several hundred years of "drift" if the myan calender is adjusted it's nearly 100% spot on in everything, even now. It's not minutes yet if the last solar eclipse that occured is any reference (i think i read up on it that myan calender was off by no more then 9 seconds or so)

Countless historical records state that the sun came up in the west and set in the east. And at the time, this was claimed to be myth simply because there was no scientific remote possibility thought up at the time. However there are MANY very possible things that can occur that would present this as to having occured before as well as being able to happen in the future. Shit they don't beleive it's possible, many have stated straight out that at some point, this WILL occur.

Bad enough people still beleive in the pangia theory as making any sense compared to the growing earth theory which makes the picture far clearer.

I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you add thousands of tons of material to something per year, IT HAS to grow in mass and size... and more noticeably over a period of thousands if not millioins of years.

FACT: All land masses connect not only one the pangia side perfectly, they connect 100% perfectly on the other side as well.

Pangia theory was a good start, but it's still flat earth comparible.

This world will continue to grow, the only thing that can happen that would destroy it completely is a full blown massive external strike, or our own attempt at produceing weapons or experimenting with black holes or something of that nature that blows it to hell, or the sun dieing, or some other major consmic event including the remote possibility that another species from somewhere else desides we are to much of a threat or a lame planet and it's contents and decided to put us down.

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

I noticed that when I was 11 or 12 years old............... been wondering when others would catch on to it...... (that was 40 years ago in case people don't realize I'm old :evil:)

6. Judas

of course, i noticed it as well when i was first presented the map..

it was even more clear when we had a class in grade 1 where we had to place the countries and continents in there correct placements. Which each cut out shape, you could line things up like a working puzzle on the opposite sides with no issues at all. This is CONFIRMED 100% by the same methods that they confirmed that the orginal pangia theory stipulates. It's been known for decades, yet why do they insist on teaching us that it was pangia... why won't other scientists and whatnot even consider it.

7. SaberZ

SaberZ -Android Fanatic-

There are descendants of the Mayan, but your talking about a whole civilization, their way of life just vanished. There are no records indicated any type of Exodus or upheaval within their country/reign.

The number of descendants that have a line to that are no where near numerous as one might be led to believe.

It's much like the Roanoke Island/Virginia settlers. They also vanished(literally).

8. Senor_Mota

Senor_Mota 悪魔の方法

My favorite line in the whole article and truly, a rather familiar and arrogant sentiment shared by most of humanity:

:rolleyes:

9. SaberZ

SaberZ -Android Fanatic-

Tell him what he's won Bob!

A whole lotta WRONG WRONG WRONG.

That guy while preparing for 2012 is a little off the deepend. Nothing is 100%, even things proven because we all know that whats proven can be unproven and vice versa.

10. mike2h

mike2h New Member

lmao.

11. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

really only by yourself...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

12. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

Honestly though? 2012 is media propaganda. When the world really ends in 14 billion yhears we'll all board a spaceship and trip on over to the otherside where another organic rich surpluss pletiful universe full of bright new planets awaits!!

13. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

mike2H reminds me of the bully's that were in my primary school who were always rich, had everything and did nothing but complain hate and torment. He's no different. I would just tell him to piss-off or something!:confused::evil:

14. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

You know, I say to the world,nature,god,aliens,mayan housewives, BRING IT ON!

Frankie, I see no reason for the personal attack on Mike2h.

15. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

I'm defending Judas. I know how arrogant people can get when they don't understand the points people try to make sometimes. I just was actually trying to keep the peace. Hey mike2H, next time you're in my threads stay out of my hair!

16. Trusteft

Is he forgetting that large parts of today's "land" was under the sea? It sure looks like it. The reason why so much of the sea floor is new is because it is new. The same reason why some of the sea floor and land that once was, no longer is because it has gone underneath (or whatever it the technical term).
    One other problem with the video is that for his theory to work, then we must accept that there was no sea to begin with (60-200mil to his numbers). Sea was there, just not covering the same exact sea floor since the today's sea floor is new. Water moved!!! through the millions of years, as have the tectonic plates that include land and "sea". Each tectonic plate is not just the continents, something that would be great for his theory to stand true....
    I am not even a scientist and I already see HUGE gaps in this theory of his.

Also, one last thing, he says about Mars and other planets that must "work" in the same way as Earth...what kind of a bleep one must be to say that? Not all planets are the same, even in our neighbourhood.
    I don't know, he talks like what I imagine you would. Great belief in himself and what he says is the truth and fact, but severely lacking in evidence or just ignoring facts that are in his way.

17. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

Does anyone believe in the theory that when the world changes over at the turn of the new era in 2012 that the scum of the earth will rule the planet? And that George Bush will be held accountable for his actions towards the middle-east? He would have to go to Guantanamo Bay right? What about the mind camps non-believers will have to go to? What's that about? I already feel like I'm in a mind camp living at home with all the TV's blairing all the time. Does it mean I will be in one for the rest of my life because I appreciate entertainment, but believe that the world at the moment is failing at it?? I just can't get into watching live TV. It really does make me feel paranoid! I hate feeling paranoid. I would KILL anyone that told me to like feeling paranoid. Does this mean I'm wrong. Certainly not. It just means there's is something written on my GOVT. file that should say something completely different or there is something that is not supposed to be there or there is something major that has to be there, but isn't.

Isn't it amazing how the world dysfunctions!!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  18. Judas

*sigh*

Hold onto your earth is flat you hypocrit.

I had a long winded explanation of more in depth explanation of what was discussed in the video... Do a little research, it's an older video, not enough room to explain alot. Go view the 2 or 3 hour video of the amount of work involved in that theory.

Your attempts at finding faults in a theory (the ones you mentioned thus far) are a bit baseless and as theoretical as much of what is considered to be accepted. AKA why i called you a hypocrit.

19. mike2h

mike2h New Member

judas u meed t oget youself infomed before making posts like that. he is as absolutely correct in his land/sea coverage statement as he was with his assertion that not all planets have tectonic plates the way earth does.
    judas, u consitently amaze me with your ability to take at face value the most absurd 'theories'( i really hate to denigate that word with some of the sillyness u have come up with) that fly in the face of known facts & broadly accepted science.
    instead of listening to other crackpots, save yourself some time & start inventing your own 'theories'.

CDsDontBurn likes this.
  20. Trusteft

My reply is what mike2h said.