Where ARE!! you in SPLINTER CELL!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by gibbon565, Dec 26, 2002.

1. gibbon565

gibbon565 Bouncy BOUNCY!

I was just wondering were ppl are in the game :hmm: , my friend has completed it but I'm taking my time :p and savouring every moment of classic gameplay. In fact I'm enjoying it so much I've actually gone back to do missions again and I haven't even completed the game. I'm almost fin the CIA building section ;) I know, I know I'm miles away from completing but I just like to keep reloading saves to see how many ways I can kill different enemies :D :evil:

2. shuki

shuki New Member

I'm playing through on HARD. On level 8 and the hard part is really shining through... after 40+ hours though, had to step away. Just unwrapped GCN and PS2 yesterday along with Metroid, Mario Sunshine, Eternal Darkness and Jak and Daxter....

3. gibbon565

gibbon565 Bouncy BOUNCY!

Yeah Mario Sunshine is GRREat! tbh a real classic and so is Eternal Darkness :evil: I would definately recommend REZi though, but I'm sure you you have enough games to keep you opucpied for a while ...hehe

4. dmaister

dmaister I got 99 Problems

im by the cia headquarters, im trying not to kill anyone, is there any special hing you get if you dont kill no one in the whole game?

5. gibbon565

gibbon565 Bouncy BOUNCY!

I'm not sure :uhoh: could be though, is it possible to play and not kill anyone??? :p