Where Did ya'll go

Discussion in 'PAX Download - Audigy Series' started by duke41, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

I will try again rebuild hehe sorry I don't have card to test :)thanks for updated.

2. GGrok

GGrok New Member

Robert,drive, do you mean hard disk? I didn't did exam it in everyway,but I do scan it a week ago,seems ok. or maybe my CPU OC matters? anyway, I'll try it again some other time, On the other hand, I think I should tell you, in a big driver website of China; "home of driver" , they're offering your old version driver 2.15,which I installed before, parts of reports said they're experiencing slow boot too...
    and....god,your internet is incredibly fast= = :w00t:

3. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

Ya I mean hard disk check it threw 5 way that would take couple hours :)

4. Chickensangwich

Chickensangwich New Member

I am having the exact same issue as Newl01, except I have an X-Fi Xtremegamer.

And it's about 4 years old, so I lost the driver CD long ago. I get the same error with the PAX drivers as well as the newest Creative beta and release drivers. Any chance you could help me out?

System is Win7 x64, and I am getting the exact same error that Newl01 was getting. Funny thing is the file it is looking for does exist, the installer creats it in C:\Windows\Temp. I'm stumped, I'd appreciate any help you have on this one. :x