Win a Coolit Domino ALC !

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Jun 29, 2009.

1. lepel

lepel New Member

It would be nice to win this piece of kit, because of:
    1) all the great things I have heard about it,
    2) it would be the perfect introduction to watercooling due to the ease of use,
    3) summer's coming. ;)

2. coldfire7

coldfire7 New Member

I need that Coolit Domino ALC because I want to cooldown my Q6600. :D

3. Erroneus

Erroneus Get off my lawn!

I need to win it, because the expensive thermalright I have on now isn't working properly and I had to mod it, for it to perform just like the stock cooler.... or almost ;)

4. procupine14

procupine14 Why is it Beeping!?!?!

I need a Coolit Domino ALC because I currently use my Phenom to fry eggs. I have been since told that that is not a good idea and something about "system failure" blah blah blah. So I should probably find a way to keep it cool

5. stereokwb

stereokwb New Member

Hi, may I borrow this cooler for a while? My freezer just broke, it's very hot outside and I need something to cool my sandwiches! I promise to return it as soon as I get the big stuff fixed, and , of course, I'll remove the salad from it. And maybe while having it I could also make some ice cubes to cool my drinks. It's capable of that isn't it? I thought so... mm, of course I'll have to get another one to cool the cooled sandwiches after that...hmmmm:bleh:

6. procupine14

procupine14 Why is it Beeping!?!?!

I should win this Coolit Domino ALC because I need to win the e-peen contest against my friend....This is just the way to do it. :bleh:

7. Optix

Optix Slave To Technology

I could really use the Domino ALC for several reasons.

Ahem.

1. First and foremost, I am an overclocker. Everything in my system that can be overclocked is. Heat is a constant threat and this would go a long way to helping really push my CPU. As far as I am concerned factory is not satisfactory. See that? Word play.

2. I have a MASSIVE FSB hole in my board and in order to break through it I need to put a foolish amount of juice into my E2180. Right now I am at 1.42v and cannot get a hair above 3Ghz because my poor Asus V60 cannot take the heat of the extra voltage. Don't believe me? Check this out. Yeah. That is a spare 92mm fan zip tied to the optical drive cage. Ghetto. Sorry about the dust by the way. I really should do some cleaning.

3. I know that there is a lot of life left in my E2180 and I want to make that thing scream! It cost me $50 by the time I recieved my mail in rebate so a 4Ghz processor for that price...YUMMY! That would be $12.50 per Ghz! How's that for a price/performance ratio?

4. The all black design of the Domino would complement the black PCB of my motherboard and video card, memory and video card cooler and would look great inside of my NZXT Beta that should be coming sometime in July. I love birthdays!

5. Did I mention that I love birthdays? July birthdays? Namely mine? Hint, hint.

6. Finally, and in all seriousness it's a great looking piece of gear that has been given good reviews for an all in one water cooling set up. I would love to get my paws on it to see just what my hardware is capable of. I obsess over my computer. What can I swap out? What can I tweak? What can I move around? I may not be able to shred Crysis at foolish resolutions and I may not be able to break SuperPi records but it is my rig that I put time into building. I have mounted drives that interfered with my video card, I have installed fans backwards and bloodied my knuckles a bunch of times but I have had a blast from day one. If I win the Domino, you know it'll be put to use by your every day, average geek.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  8. ikjadoon

ikjadoon New Member

I need this Domino ALC because I love to play dominoes... and because they both start with the same word.

~Ibrahim~

9. ikjadoon

ikjadoon New Member

I could've swore ALC stood for Always Loosing Control because every time I look at that sexy beast, I lose a load.

10. landzin

landzin New Member

I would very much appreciate a Coolit Domino ALC as my cold fusion project is over budget and any high quality cooling solutions would be appreciated.

11. idbaghera

idbaghera New Member

First of all, because it cannot be found in stores in my country, and my Q9550 is very hut.
    For the moment my CPU is on stock cooling, and it seems that is not the most inspired choice..not to mention the noise made by the stock fan :(
    I hope to win and i promise to make a detailed review

12. landzin

landzin New Member

It is my understanding that the missing component to my freeze ray could be replaced with a Coolit Domino ALC liquid cooling system, should one be given to me freely I may no longer feel the evil upon my soul causing me to turn to such dastardly devices.

13. SeraphicSorcerer

SeraphicSorcerer Well-Known Member

I need the Domino ALC, because it would put the sheen, on my epeen.

14. landzin

landzin New Member

Recently my frozen Carbonite cooling system seems to be malfunctioning, i believe one of my associates who had fallen behind in their payments may have escaped. Should i receive a Coolit Domino ALC cooling system I am sure I could find a droid or slave girl who would more than suffice for reperations.

15. landzin

landzin New Member

I am having trouble maintaining my Arctic lair, some of my experiments are creating quite a problem, should I have ample cooling such as a Coolit Domino ALC to maintain the temperature I would not have my lab leaking into my study.

16. landzin

landzin New Member

I have successfully attached the lasers to the heads of my sharks, yet i am apprehensive to put them in my lava moat without some system to make sure that the sharks will survive for an extended amount of time. I was wondering if i could try the coolit domino ALC to see if it will allow my sharks to survive in such a hot environment.

17. tanka12345

tanka12345 New Member

I want a CoolIT Domino ALC because it will get my advanced creative liquids flowing.

18. buburuza76

buburuza76 HH member

I need that Coolit Domino ALC because my processor needs to be cooler during folding.

PS: Yes, I FOLD with my CPU for a great cause. Do you?

19. vadlerg

vadlerg New Member

Because it blows out the summer of my Case.:D

20. nolonger

nolonger New Member

I wanna take my little E5200 to heaven, but it's stuck in hell with this stock Intel cooler!