Win a Coolit Domino ALC !

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Jun 29, 2009.

1. alextorex

alextorex New Member

I need it to cool the engine of my brand new Nano car.
    Proud to be indian!

2. alextorex

alextorex New Member

I've just been operated of epilepsy and doctors removed half my brain. Now my other half is doing all the work and overheating. I really need CoolIT Domino ALC to install it in my skull.

3. alextorex

alextorex New Member

My CPU become infested with Extremophilic bacteria which is eating away the transitors.I need to cool down the CPU to kill the infection.CoolIT Domino ALC is the perfect medicine.

4. alextorex

alextorex New Member

As a priest passionate with computers I badly need a low cost water cooler solution to save my CPU from burning in hell. I will pour into CoolIT Domino ALC pristine holy water from Jerusalem.
    I have strong belief that only CoolIT Domino can dominate the Devil!

gamerguy127 likes this.
  5. Dmhayle

Dmhayle New Member

I need the Coolit Domino ALC so when my raid leaders tell me to "chill" I can just inch closer to my box to cool down.

6. gamerguy127

gamerguy127 New Member

I need the Coolit Domino ALC because my computer is inconveniently but unavoidably situated next to the only radiator in the house that always stays on so unless the side of my case is off and there is a fan next to it, it continually crashes, this means that when I play TF2 my computer will crash, causing my friend who works for the government to leave as well, because he can not play TF2 he then goes out, at this point a spy from unknown origins is able to sneak into his house and hack into his computer, from here the spy will then hack into all the government systems in all major countries and delete all the files, this will obviously cause mass chaos and the world will never be the same again… However if I had the Coolit Domino ALC me and my friend would continue play on TF2 my friend will spot the spy (he is very good at spotting spies) and arrest him thus saving the world, so the fate of the world depends on me winning the Coolit Domino ALC…:uhoh:

7. 5*General

5*General Nothing but Brass

Boy do I need this, My computer room is 85+ degrees and just outside my door in the hall it is 74 degrees. :drool:

8. UglyLittleMan

UglyLittleMan Banned

I actually heard this was a horrible cooler. Review after review says this easily gets beat by most of the top air coolers.
    I have a Scythe Mugen 2 (one of the best) so if I win this I will pit this head to head with Mugen 2 an me friends TRUE and Megatron and will publish on the net The Definitive review of the CoolIT Domino ALC so i can satisfy myself whether all the other reviews got it right or wrong.

Ahhh the joys of being a geek. Please do not deny me this simple pleasure.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  9. RE III - Frankie

RE III - Frankie Banned

I can build a computer and push it to it's limits. This cooling system would be a perrrfect addition to my PC system and would help me extend those limits even further. Plus all I've heard is really good things about the Domino A.L.C. I'd personally be honered to tote a system with these specs!

10. Bolletje

Bolletje New Member

I would like to get some points @ Hwbot. Maybe with this cooler that will soon be accomplished :>

11. ClemSnide

ClemSnide New Member

Water. The official beverage of Planet Earth. Yes, we'll all be cooling our systems with water someday, but in the meantime, I need that CoolIT Domino ALC because of my special circumstances. You see, I work in Hell.

You know-- Hades? The Inferno? Where the priest always told you you'd wind up if you kept doing that? (You kow what I mean.) Yes, I know, most people think their jobs are hell, but mine is literally in that place. I'm here on a temporary assignment. We had to install Windows Vista on all the computers here, which you probably suspected it was meant for all along, and my cubicle is in the third ring of the seventh circle.The Burning Plain. As you can expect, it gets pretty hot. The problem was that we had to base the IT department there, because when we were in the ninth circle, the ice was melted by our exhaust fans, allowing the damned souls to free themselves; and that was just plain no good.

I'd love to give you exact core temp readings, but my LCD monitor just reads "You cursed brat. Look what you've done. I'm melting! Melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness." Which is a little inaccurate because I'm a guy, but I guess without a webcam the PC has no way of knowing that.

So, as you can see, I'd be most deserving of this device. The only problem would be CoolIT's traditionally quiet operation, which would allow me to hear the souls of the damned screaming in agony for all eternity; but I guess I can just pop in some Black Sabbath (the only kind of music allowed here) and drown them out.

Please do hurry, though. My next assignment is Philadelphia in August, which will be even hotter.

12. Rikky

Rikky New Member

I would love the Coolit Domino ALC for my newly built computer, I have the AMD X4940 and a 9800 GTX+ that I would love to overclock. I have used the legendary chipset guide to get my old laptop (2001) to work for some of today's games, and I have read on many threads and decided to create my own computer. Mind you I used credit so Im in a little bit of debt =p but it was well worth it.

I also used the driverheaven guide to build a PC, after building my first PC thanks to DH I came here to see the news on some of my parts even though they are old.

I would really love this Coolit so that I may be able to Overclock it just a littlebit more and really feel a great computer.

Gl to everyone else that has posted and gl to myself as well.

13. jeff741258

jeff741258 New Member

To oeverclock and beat you computer performace and kick you ass

14. jeff741258

jeff741258 New Member

To overclock and beat you computer performace and kick you ass

15. jeff741258

jeff741258 New Member

OMG, I never win I am a loser, feel sorry for me I hope you all die

16. procupine14

procupine14 Why is it Beeping!?!?!

I should win the Coolit Domino ALC because well....lets face it.....why give it to any one else :rofl:

17. deBelly

deBelly New Member

I should win a Coolit Domino ALC because I live above the Large Hadron Collider and scientist are having problems with cooling this segment of accelerator due to extreme heat emanating from my CPU.
    Domino ALC will cool things down so I will be able to play Crysis without slowdowns and crashes, and perhaps even more importantly, scientists will be able to find their Holy bosom or whatever.

18. deBelly

deBelly New Member

There is a horde of demonstrators around my house! They are holding baners and plackards saying "Get ALC, save LHC!" :uhoh:

19. twowheeller

twowheeller New Member

what a neat cool item ah the joys of future technology today just happen to be working on a slick new comp for my nephew what a "Cool" item this would be for his future PC in the new school year i am enjoing the articals from this site keep up the great work :)

20. Stryder9

Stryder9 New Member

I would really love to win this Coolit Domino ALC because it would be my first cooling system and i would really like for my family to stop refering to my computer as a jet taking off everytime i turn it on. thanks alot.