Win a Corsair TX850W PSU @ DH

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by craig5320, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craig5320

craig5320 Well-Known Member

Corsair TX850W Competition

Today DriverHeaven is giving away two Corsair TX850W Power Supplies. For your chance to win one of these highly recommended PSU's reply to this thread and answer the following question:

"Which other product(s) would you like to see Corsair produce and why?"

Competition closes 26th June 2009.

Goodluck!

Attached Files:

2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

Realistically, without getting suddenly into something deep, speciality Cases would be ideal for corsair to start building round their incredible psu's, memory, ssds, cooling solution. Taking on a whole new design idea that presents a unique switch in general design and currently accepted configurations.

But with the care that they've been putting into their products, Motherboards would likely be one hell of a good alternative solution. Corsair using Intel x58 or 790FX chipsets, keeping to their color scheme, they'd not only look like a hot item, they'd have the design and style to go with it, feature rich, excellent chipset/slot placement, and potentially far better overclocking capabilities and extended life.

3. lepel

lepel New Member

I'd like them to produce high quality classy cases like Lian Li, and some of the Silverstone cases. There can't be enough triple A manufacturers for cases, and I'm sure Corsair would do very well in that market.

4. slugbug

slugbug Going Broke Saving Money

I would like to see Corsair release its own line of high end CPU Coolers.

5. Lowfat

Lowfat Xtreme

They already do :p Well within a month or two anyways.
    Legit Reviews - Corsair Designs an Enthusiast ATX Case - Corsair Goes Back To Computer Cases

Well besides adding more cases than just this one what I would like to see is high-end high-binned videocards. Like a Dominator series :cool:

A high-binned video card + Corsairs service/warranty = Ultimate Win!

6. lepel

lepel New Member

I vaguely remembered that one from DH's CeBit coverage. Didn't know it was that close to release. But I'm sure they can expand on their new line of cases with HTCP and mini format cases.

Another thing Corsair would do well in is cooling. Wether it be fans, CPU heatsinks or watercooling, I'd be really eager to see Corsair venture into that territory. They already have booked excellent results with the air- and watercooling kit for their memory, so I'm sure they have got the know-how to expand into CPU and possibly GPU cooling.

7. eSp!s0

eSp!s0 New Member

AW: Win a Corsair TX850W PSU @ DH

I have to agree with Lowfat and would like to see Corsair videocards with the great stability Corsair ram and PSUs show the users/customers, combined with special cooling solutions like the Dominator series ram and/or as silent as Corsairs PSUs even under heavy load!
    :drool:

8. procupine14

procupine14 Why is it Beeping!?!?!

I want to see Corsair branch out into the motherboard and GFX scene. Since they already do memory they could really get a good client base on a video card solution using the same high quality standards that they apply to their memory into a graphics solution would be amazing. Also, Corsair could use memory that they personally choose (given their reputation you know it would be good) on an elite line of Nvidia and ATi cards (sort of like the ASUS and XFX special edition cards.....but better!!! :D ). I also think that corsair should try their hands at motherboard production. Perhaps a special line of Overclocking/enthusiast gaming specific motherboards. They could even launch an industry first like providing a factory option for water cooling the northbridge. Judging how well they work with you on their memory (in my experience) they certainly would provide an awesome warranty on these top of the line products.

9. vicsrealms

vicsrealms New Member

I would prefer cases from them, as I already have two good companies to purchase my video cards from (EVGA, XFX). That case looks really nice, but its a little big for what I typically look for. Although, if they had a mid tower version I would definitely be interested.

10. Erroneus

Erroneus Get off my lawn!

I would like to see high end coolers, 80, 120, 140mm coolers which can start at a very low voltage and stay silent at low speeds, while performing great at full speed.

11. Erroneus

I would like to see external drives from Corsair, small 2,5" or maybe even 1,8" drives, which doesn't require extra power.

12. mkk

mkk Well-Known Member

I would like to see a Corsair power supply for the very small and custom low power(sub 100W) systems. I have no specific form factor in mind but just a small, good product. Perhaps even an ATX mounting conformant PSU that is simply shorter.

13. Erroneus

I would like to see bags for larger cases from Corsair, eg. when traveling to lans.

14. Erroneus

I would like to see Corsair PSU's with extra long 8-pin EPS12V cables, simply because sometimes it's hard to reach, when the PSU is placed in the bottom of a case.

15. x.clay

x.clay New Member

I want to see Corsair become a major player in the computer case market. I want a DOMINATOR pc case!

16. nicnik

nicnik In the Land of Snow

With Corsair's reputation and reliability I'd like to see them make some xbox 360s ! Gone with the 3 red lights !

17. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

Considering Corsair's excellent build quality and reliability, let's not forget style, going into the computer case market wouldn't be a bad idea. If they stick to their brand colors, and aim towards the computer enthusiast I think that would be pretty profitable.

Keyboards and mice, I think that would rock too. There aren't that many quality competitors for the keyboard and mice market these days (if you compare it with pc cases or vga-cards for example) so if they stick to their outstanding reputation I would consider buying a set of corsair as soon I saw one.

18. OldBuzzard

OldBuzzard DH's oldest Geek

Sound Card!

The market is CRYING for good competition. When it comes right down to it, there is really only one choice for an add on sound card and that is Creative. How many times have we seen it on various forums, "I hate to go to Creative for a good sound card because of their poor drivers and support, but they are the only game in town"?

With Corsair's proven commitment to quality, if they entered the sound card market with a good line-up, and good, reliable drivers (support from Corsair is a given), I and others, would be beating a path to their door. We don't just want an option, we NEED an option!

Virtualy every other segment of the component market is over-saturated, and carving out a 'piece of it for your own' is not an easy task. However, given what Corsair has managed to accomplish in the PSU market, leads me to think that in the sound card market, they could make a huge impact, and make that 'piece of it for your own', a very large piece indeed.

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  19. Customgamer1

Customgamer1 Fell off the tech wagon

"Which other product(s) would you like to see
    Corsair produce and why?"

I would love to see them make laptops! I am sure they will be outstanding.

20. JGSCS

JGSCS New Member

I would like to see corsair start to build graphics cards. their memory is the best around. imagine if they started making high-end graphics cards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.