Win a Corsair TX850W PSU @ DH

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by craig5320, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony_L

Tony_L New Member

"Which other product(s) would you like to see Corsair produce and why?"

a range of Braiding kits better then MDPC Psychopacks for the pedantic modder

2. Tony_L

Tony_L New Member

Tools for modding psu connectors that are cheaper then the proper Molex brand

3. Tony_L

Tony_L New Member

Replacement ATX connectors and pins for the pedantic modder

4. MADOGRE

MADOGRE New Member

I would say highend and mid PC cases, they could also bundle there PSUs with them.

5. Arj12

Arj12 New Member

I would like Corsair to venture into the laptop market weather it be it in the whole laptop solution or laptop components as their design and functinonality of their exisiting products for pc's are of exceptional quality and there are not too many high-end laptop component manufacturers in the market at the moment.

6. Andy_Carr

Andy_Carr New Member

A hard drive cooler with external compass, it'll look cool for a Steampunk PC

7. shALKE

shALKE HH Panther

Well since Corsair has a quality for there products, I don't see a reason why they shouldn't go for Motherboards and Videocards. They will be on top with the brands that own that section. Corsair is one of the best of Mem, sticks, PSU, (latest with the HDD for netbooks).

8. Burdokva

Burdokva New Member

I'd like to see Corsair-made graphics cards with custom cooling solutions.

9. Trinity Alex

Trinity Alex New Member

I have to say that I would really want to see Corsair produce video cards ... with their extreme cooling solutions, extremely stable memories, I am pretty sure that Corsair video cards would inspire a new breed of overclockers :D

10. procupine14

procupine14 Why is it Beeping!?!?!

Something that Corsair should expand their up and coming case line to is media Center PCs and small form factor systems. I'm always looking for another cool case to drop my HTPC into. Perhaps Corsair could drop some research into a line of LCD and possible LED monitors. That would be really cool to see in a black and blue color scheme

11. Buttersthatsme

Buttersthatsme New Member

Hmmmmmm, "which other product would you like to see Corsair produce and why" :hmm:. Ok, I'm going out on a limb here but hear me out.Corsair should start producing............. CARS. Yep, that's right, cars. How can they go wrong? All Corsair's existing products are exactly what you would want from a car; reliable, rugged and high performance all with simplistic style :cool:. Oh, the name, I almost forgot about the name. Conversations would go a little something like this:

Random person: Nice car, what is it?
    Me: Corsair.
    Random: Nice! What type?
    Me: ... Dominator GT
    :D
    Well I'm convinced ;)

~Butters~

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  12. A Desire to Game

A Desire to Game HardwareHeaven Hoosier

I think Corsair should start manufacturing complete Desktop PC's. I'm so tired of all these other companies putting out ones that aren't reliable and fall apart shortly or are made of bargain basement refurbished components (DELL). Corsair makes most of the components already. I say make the whole thing.

13. mos2k

mos2k HH's Hermit

I'd like them to produce a Case(s) that has an integrated power supply so that you dont have to buy a separate power supply and a case. i'm not talking about the cases which have powersupply by default but a case that has a power supply built into it.

This way consumers can choose the type of powersupply they want be it gaming, htpc, or any other purpose. they would have different types of powersupplies in different types of PC cases specially designed for optimum performance. Another upside would be there would be more space as the powersupply would be built into the case. This could also help in Cooling. producing such a product would definately bring a revolution in IT products

14. kangaxx

kangaxx New Member

Hello all,

i hope to enjoy on this forum, i saw a great number of interesting reviews and all community must be like this :).

For this contest i want tell that for my opinion Corsair it's a great PSU/Memory builder and i think he do not need to produce other things because the specialization it's the key of business and the key of success, if a company start to build products of varius entities it's not specializzed and quality can be lower.
    For me Corsair must continue taking it's line and why not, he can make some special products for special events, like a case in collaboration with other company but only something for events.

Sorry for my bad english but i think is understandable :)

Thanks @ all

15. gk8aq

gk8aq Active Member

I would like to see sound cards series products that will be competitive to ASUS, Creative etc.. for example the latest Asus Xonar sound card series. Also I would like to see graphics card series as well in both Nvidia/AMD series.
    The last and I think it will be a TREMENDOUS product that I would like to see is a raid ssd drive :eek: like OCZ z-drive (various capacities 512GB, 1TB, 2TB:p)in various slots PCI33/66 Mhz, PCI-x1,x4 etc... that will kick ass. Imagine built 2 of them with the ability to inter-connect them act like raid 0 or 0+1 or 1 (internal dual channel raid system). This product will also have the capability to do connect an external device storage like HDD or DVD/Blu-ray or any other kind of storage media to take raw multiple backups when you would like too.:evil:

Well think about that and then ordinary HDD's will be tools for backup data. What about speed loading and writing times. Hmmm.... If only I had one to test :drool:

16. OpusP.Gladiator

OpusP.Gladiator '42'

I would love to see corsair get really creative and work with a 3rd party to create a blazin fast Dual Raid SSD w/ 6g speed peaks...

Could you imagine, transferin a whole blu-ray movie from one drive to another in like 2 seconds... oh god...

And while your at it... how about helpin micrsoft or apple out with an Instant on feature via the hardware... Maybe the ram holds a charge and u hit power and your desktop pops up loading additional processes as you go...?

17. ColtIce

ColtIce New Member

I too would like to see high binned factory overclocked video cards from corsair.The reasons would be for their use of quality parts and their excellent warranty.

18. papajohn

papajohn New Member

I'd like to see Corsair makes CPU and GPU coolers since they make excellent memory coolers and maybe get into producing video cards too.

19. anonemus

anonemus 80 Plus Certified

Been suggested already but I'd like to reiterate: I'd like to see Corsair enter the CPU cooler market.

20. x.clay

x.clay New Member

I'm glad to see Corsair moving into the cooling market

[​IMG]

I would love to see something similar to this for graphics cards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.