Win a Corsair TX850W PSU @ DH

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by craig5320, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bolletje

Bolletje New Member

Bench-tables

I really would like bench-tables from Corsair. Their PSU's and memory are all high classified in the overclockingworld. When they release a high-quality bench-table then I think they have a winner. Corsair has a, I think, huge distribution network, so even people that at the moment don't have the connections to get one, will have one if Corsair releases one.

Their PSU's look great (I have a HX520) with the black finish and their RAM with, for example, the add-on module cooling thingy for the Dominators is also great.

And don't forget that not many huge manufacturers sell bench-tables. Maybe team-up with Dimas?

2. mac_angel

mac_angel New Member

I think they are kicking A$$ with their products. Anything they come out with is really good.
    I was also just looking at buying this power supply since my SeaSonic that's barely over a hear old just caught on fire. Not just sparks and smoke, but actually caught on fire, burning some of my computer components and my carpet. Never touch SeaSonic again.

3. djw746

djw746 New Member

I would love to see Corsair move in on the barebone system market. And work towards having all components from Corsair.

Case looks like a promising start down this road.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2009
  4. anonemus

anonemus 80 Plus Certified

Been said already, but to support the suggestion: I'd like Corsair to go ahead and market cases. Not only high-end ones but from budget to high-end, like their PSU lines.

5. coldfire7

coldfire7 New Member

I'd like to see Thermal products (CPU Coolers, Water Cooling etc..) from Corsair... :D

6. Shike

Shike Official Cyberpunk ^_-

They're already heading into Chasis, but that's obviously a great place to expand.

It's been said before, but they should start shifting into either graphics cards or motherboards. Sound cards maybe, but the competition is starting to grow there with dwindling marketshare.

Beyond that gaming peripherals :D

7. anonemus

Yup, they are. But so far, only one prototype has been shown (Obisidian). I hope they expand the model line up like their PSUs' CX, VX, TX and HX lines :)

Maybe Corsair can also enter the console market?

8. o_c

o_c New Member

Re : Win a Corsair TX850W PSU @ DH

I'd like to see Corsair makes GPU cooler for the last GTX 200 series like the new H50 CPU cooler because I think Corsair makes products of good quality, they innovate a lot in cooling solutions and because it exist a few cooler for the last graphic cards which are GTX 200 series

9. Kazan

Kazan New Member

cases:they mix perfectly with psu,memory,flash drives and water cooling,putting it all in a great looking,quality build(black of course)case would be a blast:drool:,and it seams to be most logical(need to cut and bend steel to make psu case aneyway):cool:

10. anonemus

I'd like to see Corsair offer more color options for their products :)

11. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

I'd like to see Corsair produce motherboards and video cards. It would add yet another option to the competitive market of PC building and give us consumers more choices in who to pick.

12. LilRazor

LilRazor Active Member

i would like to see corsair produce Graphics card with their superb quality

13. [hobo]eclipse

[hobo]eclipse ...just bummin 'round

how about expanding the Corsair cooling line to include Corsair branded fans? cool under all conditions!

14. anonemus

Corsair KB and mouse?

15. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

Might be fun to see Corsair produce microwaves and ovens. For the hungry computer enthusiast! Maybe even add an usb port at it where it gets power from :)

16. LilRazor

LilRazor Active Member

i would like see corsair make the worlds best full / mid tower chasing =D with its own Revolution design

17. charm_quark

charm_quark incognito

would like to see them make motherboards/ video cards.... even gaming network cards would be good!

18. lepel

lepel New Member

I am very impressed with the 800D of the Obsidian Series after seeing the video. Corsair should expand the series by adding mini, mid and htpc size cases to the assortment. It would be great to see extra products appear like DVD bezels, card readers and fan controllers that match the outer looks of the case. Perhaps even side panels with different configurations: with side window, with drilled holes and fan clips to hold an (included) fan, or just a plain and closed panel. This way users can really customise their awesome case to their liking!

19. BIG_FREAK

BIG_FREAK New Member

I have been in the market for a new computer case to replace my aging 1st Gen Antec P180.

We need more quality Computer case manufacturers :)

and I think Corsair can be the one :)

20. Slackin

Slackin New Member

"Which other product(s) would you like to see Corsair produce and why?"

Given the facts:
    Corsair already makes the world record setting memory for DDR3, Energy Efficient Power Supplies, Super Fast Accessing SSD Drives, Cooling Solutions, USB Drives & Cases..

The only internal components for a complete PC that is not yet in production by Corsair would be Motherboards, video cards, & sound cards., All of these would be ideal given Corsairs current strength in the marketplace, Name recognition, dedication to both quality, and their customers. This only seems common logic as ideally I'd like to see Corsair come out on Top as a leading PC manufacturer... Dell / HP are on their way out and in these times computer consumers need a name they can trust with proven experiance in newer technologies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.