Win a Corsair TX850W PSU @ DH

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by craig5320, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slugbug

slugbug Going Broke Saving Money

I would like to see Corsair incorporate an LED readout on it's power supplies which would display the amount of power being used etc.

2. ginjou

ginjou New Member

Re : Win a Corsair TX850W PSU @ DH

I Would like Corsair to produce Computers Monitor, because gamers always want the best, and nobody does some greats Monitor for us.
    Then, god like corsair can do it, and we will probably thank them for the rest of our life

3. e v o

e v o New Member

I'd like to see some HTPC cases from Corsair. I like the clean, simple design of their Obsidian series and would like to see it applied to smaller cases. \

I would also be interested in CPU/VGA coolers from Corsair. I appreciate the fans used in their PSUs (being quiet) and think they could come up with some quality heatsinks as well.

4. IEMC

IEMC Neighborhood screw up.

I think Corsair getting into graphics cards and motherboards would be ideal. They already hit the other major markets, being memory, hard drives, and power supplies, so why not venture into the rest of the hardware world? Having a 100 percent corsair computer would be cool, as you know it's built rock solid.

5. sushrukh

sushrukh New Member

I'd like them to produce high quality cases.

6. SirMango

SirMango New Member

Corsair has a reputation of offering great gamer and enthusiatic grade products, such as memory, power supplies and liquid cooling. Recently, Corsair unveiled that they would enter the computer case market with the Obsidian Series 800D. This full tower case fits the market niche of liquid cooling enthusiasts and gamers very well, seeing as there is a big preference for computer cases with lots of internal space.

Nevertheless, there is a user base that enjoy things that are small, and I would like to see Corsair make some gaming oriented mini towers and mid towers. The current offering of mid towers is quite fierce with Antec (300, 900) and Cooler Master (CM690, Sniper, HAF922) gaining the lead. However, the selection of mini towers (mATX cases) is quite small (Antec P180 Mini and CM 341), and Corsair should show other companies how a good gaming or enthusiastic oriented mATX case should be made with exceptional cooling (120mm fans or larger; front, rear and top), good internal space usage (for large video cards, maximum number of hard drives, holes to route cables behind the motherboard tray), and being very quiet (anti-vibration features for hard drives, sound dampening material (or good panel material) and seperate chambers). All in all, the cases should offer exceptional value while being affordable. I'd like to also see some silver cases (silver side panels and top panels, maybe the front bezel as well) since there aren't that many around.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I would REALLY want Corsair to make a silver case with the power supply installed at the bottom. There is almost no mATX case out there that has a the power supply installed at the bottom of the case, except for the Antec P180 Mini that I am aware of! This makes installation so much easier, because cables can be easily tucked away or left at the bottom of the case. Please please!

Edit 2: Silver cases are awesome. The market is currently saturated with black cases, but silver cases offer so much more elegance in my opinion. Plus, when they're dusty, you can hardly tell that they are!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  7. Vman_105

Vman_105 New Member

Other products I would like to see Corsair produce would be a series of motherboards. That way one can complete their pc build by combining great corsair products as one unit. Another idea I would also like to see is a corsair custom gaming pc just like the HP Firebird. Optimized for the ultimate gaming experience.

8. recumbo

recumbo New Member

Maybe corsair could manufacture graphiccards with a watercooling solution? Or at least a wc-solution for graphics.

9. skylineaddict

skylineaddict Sleep Deprived Ant

Hard drives that are below the SSD level and above their competitors' would be nice.

10. skylineaddict

skylineaddict Sleep Deprived Ant

I'm sure you've all heard of NVIDIA putting their overstocked 9 series chips into acrylic and selling them as keychains. Corsair should do the same. Nothing says "genius" more than a memory chip on your car keys.

11. comp_ali

comp_ali Sniper

Voltage regulators would be nice , Due to bad electricity networks , sometimes a drop/spike occurs in the supply voltages which may defect electronic components especially computers even if there is a tight protection system in the PSU.

12. prince_arthars

prince_arthars New Member

I think Corsair can make a PSU which can provide electricity backup like ups. And they can also launch a special package for hardcore gamer like special edition Motherboard+ PSU+ GPU+ MEMORY with thermal cooling technology.
    And they can also start producing monitors which are more energy efficient than the other brands.

I think that would be awsome.

13. ahsalloum

ahsalloum New Member

I would love if Corsair would make high-quality case fans and sell them separately. They can compete with Scythe and Noctua, which make good money selling $15 fans! I think there's great potential there, and there's a lot of room in that for them.

14. dagski

dagski New Member

It would be nice for Corsair to compliment their memories, psu's, ssd's, etc, with a kick-ass mobo.. ;)

15. agentdeep

agentdeep New Member

"Which other product(s) would you like to see Corsair produce and why?"

I would like Corsair to produce a high quality cpu, vga and motherboard water blocks for water cooling system.

16. procupine14

procupine14 Why is it Beeping!?!?!

Something else that came to mind (springboarding off of what some others are saying) is that corsair could design some type of very fast SSD improving on their current models. But here's where it gets good. Some people out their are limited to normal, large HDDs because they are unfamiliar with RAIDing drives together etc. For whatever reason they have they stay away from it. What about 2,3 or 4 SSDs built into a single unit that plugs into one SATA connector. This would be like a "dual core" processor. Basically, the SSDs are "RAIDed" together within the unit. So you get the performance of four RAIDed SSDs in one compact unit. ex. four 30GB SSDs linked together in one housing which would give you a smokin' fast 120GB quad drive SSD.

17. Spaztic_Reaper

Spaztic_Reaper Active Member

I would like to see Corsair put out gfx cards, preferably using ati cards, I have one of their psu's and if they can do as good a job on gfx cards as they do on their other products they could go a long way.

18. gyggan

gyggan New Member

#1. Hy !
    Corsair..mm...Pc cases.
    Many products in this category s**ks.Even if they are a famous brand and u expect nothing but the best, they still s**k.Maybe u will have 2 make a case with some parts that u can buy after, so u can make u'r case unique.Fdd bay?4 wat? PS on the lower part..that s**ks.A fan on top of the case..really?
    P.S. sorry 4 bad english.;)

19. Rahazan

Rahazan New Member

I'd like to see giant solar panels for powering PCs from Corsair.

20. grandaduk

grandaduk New Member

Hello!
    Well since corsair make reliable products with comprehensive warranties, how about a wireless router that just works and stays cool. It would be nice to not have to unplug the router every now and then! It could also offer high speed networking and high priority ports/wireless settings for computers then playing online or having LAN parties

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.