Win a PS4 from me

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Calliers, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Calliers

Calliers Administrator/Editor Staff Member

Alright, so I bought a brand new PS4, but my friend had already received an Xbone for Christmas. Leaving me with a PS4 in the box brand new. So, I got the blessing of Stu who said I could run a competition on here for a lucky HH'er to win the PS4 and I will send it directly to them.

How do you enter? Simply tell me why gaming is important to you, the most moving story wins the PS4. Ok, there ya go. Let the entries pour in!

Competition ends December 30th of this year.

Edit: Competition now open world wide. :) You have to have at least 100 posts on the site to enter though.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    IvanV likes this.
  2. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

About the only likely source for a potential girlfriend... so i play on when i can...

Calliers likes this.
  3. Calliers

Lol, that's actually quite a funny entry. :)

4. Customgamer1

Customgamer1 Fell off the tech wagon

Gaming let's me be someone else for awhile, destress, be interactive with friends online and locally. Only able to do this on the console.

Gaming is everything I could ask for. Without gaming the adult imagination would not exist.

5. Calliers

At this rate Judas is going to win the console lol. :D

6. TheCrazyRay

TheCrazyRay New Member

Hey, its me THECRAZYRAY. Aka Rachel. .A game is a game. Everyone that plays games is a try hard. But, this is the point im trying to tell u is that we all love gaming and without it we should've been
    some
    other person.U always hear "Gaming is Life". Its very true. Love is to make people happy for the short time
    that they are alive because people have hope that something good will come out of it. Maybe an afterlife? Maybe nothing. Maybe just memories. But some believe
    that there is nothing to live for, because there is barely any evidence that there is. But they still love. Love is natural, something that some force gave to us
    to keep us away from the horrible truths of life. This is what we have in us and with this we have power.Gaming is powerful. We all love games. We play it on PC
    console, and more. "I don't need to "get a life" im a gamer i have a lot of lives"

Calliers likes this.
  7. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

When I lost my hearing it caused me to withdraw from going to the movies, watching very much TV, and, eventually, pretty much watching whatever I did alone with Closed Captions/Sub-titles. I've never felt comfortable "forcing" others to have to deal with the CC/Subtitles on the screen when they didn't need them.

Then, I discovered Video Games! Ones with great stories! Ones with Sub-titles! Ones that allowed me to interact with the action on the screen such that I felt I had an integral part in the outcome.

Video games have become such an important part of my life that I have a vast collection of games dating back to the very first game I played on PC: Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive.

As long as there's a good story, I'm game. (Pun intended. :) )

Calliers likes this.
  8. Cow_160483

Cow_160483 HH's only cow moooooo...

:oops::oops::oops: Maaaaannn US and Canada only ..... I give up :'( *hard resets PC and goes to sleep*

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

Nice thing to do, Calliers...

Calliers likes this.
  10. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

I'm tempted to make up some big fat crazy lie just for the heck of it (I'm not participating). :D

Yeah, you're in full Christmas spirit. :)

Calliers likes this.
  11. Takaharu

Takaharu Unus offa, unus iuguolo

Playing computer games allows me to vent my frustration instead of flying to America, buying a baseball bat and hunting down a competition creator for getting my hopes up, only to add that it's not available in my country ;)

Calliers likes this.
  12. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

On that note: I use exposure to videogames as excuse for all the mindless acts of violence that I commit. :D

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    Calliers likes this.
  13. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

I'm for hire...

Calliers likes this.
  14. Calliers

Oh it's nothing. :)

Hehehehehe. I already know where you live!

:p :p :p

You little bugger!

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

So.... This is going well. :rolleyes:

16. Calliers

I know, I was just talking to Ivan about that. I believe because most of the people looking for competitions usually go straight to the competition section or to the front page so that is why no one really has noticed this. But in a way that's kind of good because only people who take part actively in the community are likely to enter. That means that likely a regular will win which would be nice.

As for Ray, she heard about it from me, forgive her english, her first language is Spanish, although she is an American she moved to the States from South America early in her life.

Edit: also it shows how few North American regulars who are gamers we have here. :D

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    Dyre Straits likes this.
  17. Dyre Straits

Dyre Straits 10 Grandkids -2 Great-grandsons

Have Bat; Will Travel, huh? :)

Calliers likes this.
  18. Liqourice

Liqourice Well-Known Member

If I register a company at my adress named "Canada and the U.S." can I enter then? ;)

Calliers likes this.
  19. Mr Cairo

Mr Cairo DREDD do You require backup .... NO

The father-son relationship can be complex. Fathers and sons with widely different interests can find it hard to relate to one another. Sometimes dads and sons feel competitive against one another. Sometimes their tendencies to not communicate are compounded as both want a better father-son relationship but neither one quite knows how to go about it.

But then we discovered gaming together we two like minded, kind spirited people discoverd a common bond that has enabled us to become great friends as well as Father and Son gaming has helped Forge a solid relationship between , we are no longer just Father and Son we are Dom and Cole , Gorden and Alyx, Dexter and Jax, Sonic and Knuckles, Atlas and P:Body, Lara Croft and ermmm new Lara Croft Gaming has enabled us to be together and travel further than we possibly imagined, and I know that if we win this PS4 then our future is a good one we could use gaming to build on that relationship to make the hours that we spend together in those virtual worlds an almost Calvin and hobbs style bond an almost Utopian .... oh hang on ..... what USA only !!!! .... Dammit !!! ...ah well Gaming Rules Whoo Hooo :)

kidding this is a great competition idea good luck to whoever wins :)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    Dyre Straits, IvanV and Calliers like this.
  20. Calliers

I suppose you could. Not! :p

Hahahaha, nice try. :D

Dyre Straits likes this.