Win A Razer Moray+ Headset on DH!

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Oct 6, 2009.

1. fatpanda

fatpanda New Member

I mainly play CS:S, TF2, L4D, and recently started Mirror's Edge. Looking forward to Assassins Creed 2, Borderlands, and Splinter Cell Conviction. The headphones would be phenomenal for helping me pinpoint where sounds are coming from, better than my 8 year old speakers.
    Also it'd be good for my DS, where I play Taiko no Tatsujin, Mario Kart, Elite Beat Agents, and Ninjatown. The headset would definitely make international flights more bearable too.

2. jasperchc

jasperchc New Member

I am currently playing team fortress 2 on my laptop with built in stereo speakers and AC 97 Codec, that's why i need this new earphone to improve my gaming experience.

3. Defcon-4

Defcon-4 Member

Hi DriverHeaven.net I'm currently playing Unreal Tournament 3 and Razer Moray+ improve my life because my present headset hurt my ears and I never win in Unreal. :sigh:

4. Rudick

Rudick New Member

I play Call of Duty 4- Mordern Warfare multiplayer and currently have a Razer Salmosa. The mouse has improved my aiming a lot and as I want to hear clearly when someone tries to sneak up on me, I think these earphones would be fantastic for the job. Noise isolation adds to its bonus thus making a gameplay experience surreal and immersive.

5. procupine14

procupine14 Why is it Beeping!?!?!

Right now I mostly play wow, prototype, crysis. I raid a lot late at night and this headset would be perfect to allow me to raid on WoW late at night without waking the sleeping girlfriend in the next room. :)

6. nicGui87

nicGui87 New Member

I'm currently playing GRID and I think these headphones could improve my life allowing me to play in the night and listen to music without disturbing people.
    And I play guitar, love music and good sound quality is very important for me.

7. Tamatea

Tamatea New Member

Re : Win A Razer Moray+ Headset on DH!

Hello, I'm currently playing Aion and I'm waiting Assassin's Creed 2.
    I would like to have Razer Moray to play and listen music.
    Thanks for this great product :)

8. Bowgamer

Bowgamer New Member

I'm currently playing Counter Strike Source,Call of Duty 4, and Team Fortress 2. :D
    I need this headset because I don't have a headset yet or anything to use to hear (excluding my laptop speakers)

9. TonkaTuff

TonkaTuff New Member

I Play BF2, COD4 and TF2. These things would allow me to hear those dang sneaky ganks that come up behind you nad BAM!!! The witch is dead.. Well, let's jsut say they'd be a benifit.. :)

10. Majorbugout

Majorbugout New Member

Currently playing Call of Duty - World at War.

I need these headphones to hear the slightest sounds of enemies approaching, locate them and kill before being killed. Also looking forward to the next game in the series Modern Warfare 2 and need these headphones to immerse myself in the carnage resulting in more realistic sound.

:)

11. Phili

Phili New Member

Still playing Half-Life2 and counterstrike source, which are imo the best games that were released in recent years.

With these headset it'll be a lot easier to listen to footsteps and small noises to detect other gamers. Furthermore it'll add more realism to other more movie-like games like COD.

12. gigabit942007

gigabit942007 New Member

I play Aion(not a fps game),Call of Duty Modern Warfare,and other fps games,with this headset it would be easier to hear where is the enemy and his footsteps.I like to listen to music and i take it everywhere with me so this headset would make my life a lot better because of their sound quality and because they are cool.

13. fatpanda

fatpanda New Member

I mainly play CS:S, TF2, L4D, and recently started Mirror's Edge. Looking forward to Assassins Creed 2, Borderlands, and Splinter Cell Conviction. The headphones would be phenomenal for helping me pinpoint where sounds are coming from, better than my 8 year old speakers.
    Also it'd be good for my DS, where I play Taiko no Tatsujin, Mario Kart, Elite Beat Agents, and Ninjatown. The headset would definitely make international flights more bearable too.

14. dagski

dagski New Member

playing patapon 2 atm on the psp... my earphones does no justice on my pata, pon, chaka & don drums... poor patapons, always get slaughtered. moray+ will save them.. anytime soon...

- Lord LOL$

15. cbeasley0

cbeasley0 Temerarious Technophile

I'm treading through Crysis right now. Personally, I'd love these headphones in order to block out the incessant sound of my inconsiderate asshole roomate's lovemaking so my hand can stop shaking before I take shots.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  16. dennerkme

dennerkme New Member

I play Counter-Strike 1.6 and I need it to hear the opponents footsteps :D

17. dennerkme

dennerkme New Member

I need it because I'm playing counter-strike and if I can't hear the opponents footsteps i'm screwed

18. coolguy14783

coolguy14783 New Member

I'm playing Aion and some handhelds such as Tales of VS. Having these would give me a better environment on my PSP.

19. NoobzZzilla

NoobzZzilla New Member

I'm currently playing
    • Counter Strike 1.6 ​
    • Call of Duty 4​
    • American Army 3​
    I need this headset because I don't have a headset that works meaning that i can't hear footsteps, and to listen to my iPod music on the go.

Thanks for reading my post
    NoobzZzilla​

20. Phunkeh

Phunkeh New Member

I am currently playing the classic Pokemon Blue on my Game Boy Color and need these headphones to drown out the nagging from the mother in the household!