Win A Razer Moray+ Headset on DH!

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Oct 6, 2009.

1. dzap

dzap New Member

Hello, Im currently playing team fortress 2 at competetive level in a team, which attends major leagues like etf2l and wireplay, so misunderstood voice command can lead to the failure of all team, thats how it would improve my game-play! Also I own an iPhone 2g, and the stock headphones started crackling already, Razer Mooray+ would definitely improve my quality of music when I'm on road and the mic would help to understand my colleagues at university more clearly instead of asking me ten times "could you repeat please, we cant hear you when there's wind and etc".

Thanks driverheaven.net for opportunity to win this prize!

2. Toasty27

Toasty27 New Member

I do a lot of portable gaming (DS and PSP), playing both online competitively and by myself. A pair of headphones with a built in mic would be very, very nice to have, because I don't always want the people around me to hear what's being said by my opponents, and sometimes other people just don't want to hear what I'm playing. Not to mention that the DS's microphone is horrible, and the PSP lacks one altogether.

I also listen to a lot of music, and even make music digitally. I currently lack a good pair of quality, in-ear/canal headphones that fairly accurately represent sound, and have some kind of noise dampening effect (like having silicon gel/foam inserts). I'm currently stuck with a pair of stock creative headphones which are horribly uncomfortable, and are not in0ear/canal style, so it's far easier for background noise to interfere with what I'm working on (or just annoy me when I'm trying to listen to music).

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  3. Nicu Balmus

Nicu Balmus Сказочный долбоёб

These headphones are only for gaming ?

I am asking beacause i'm a novice drummer and I want this for listening music and playing drums.:)

4. silentdk

silentdk New Member

I need these for my son, when he is playing. He is currently playing surf Up, Cars and Star Wars Lego. The reason he need these totally cool Moray+ headphones from Razer is that he is using my headset right now and it is gigantic for his head, the eDimensional AudioFX Pro 5.1 Headset is not made for kids.
    So with a set of Moray+ headphones from Razer he will get max. out of the games he is playing.

5. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

I play any game I can get my hands on :D. I want these earphones because I lost my old pair :)() and I would like to own another razer product (already got the diamondback 3g, loving it)

edit: after reading the (really) boring stuff (aptly named i will admit lol :)) , I discovered this competition ends on my birthday! would be a lovely present :D

6. Bruno_Be

Bruno_Be New Member

Hello

Right now I'm playing Batman Arkham Asylum and Burnout
    I need the nice headphones because I can't pretend to work with my razer mako speakers going al loud. My wife will put me to other boring work.
    And if i'm playing Burnout with volume, i've got my lovely 1year old boy who comes running to 'watch' but of course can't keep his hands of the handbrake ;-)

They will be well used with me

7. KenX

KenX New Member

I am no longer playing games, but I am still looking for an insane good headset. Hearing static noise is a pain in the ass. You can't imaging how annoying that is.

8. t0ucH

t0ucH Member

Right now I'm playing Call of Duty 4, and the reason that I'm participating in this contest is that I love snowboarding ... with a helmet (yes, I'm actually aware of my brain, and I appreciate it without any dents..).

As you probably understand it is hard to use a big headset beneath a helmet. Therefore I need some small, quality earphones for listening to music while racing down the mountains, keeping my head in one piece. ;)

9. Guderian

Guderian New Member

I need these so I can play Aion and Pro Evolution Soccer without the wife nagging me.

10. SeenBean

SeenBean Guys... I did something!

Well, currently I am playing Driverheaven, but in a few minutes I will be playing Battlefield 2.
    If I had these headphones on, I would be able to take my mid-day nap as long as one hand is on the mouse and one is on the keyboard.

And later, I will be playing games on my iPod, which has THE best sound effects ever.
    I'd love that omg. Hardcore. <3

11. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

I currently play CoD4:MW. I think these headphones would improve my life because this competition ends on my birthday, and I'm sick of getting clothes for every year. Give me a proper present DH and Razer :)

12. MitchRapp

MitchRapp a.k.a. pepiman

I currently play every single player I can purchase (Batman rocked!!!) but online I play Team Fortress 2 and Counter-Strike Source pretty often and my girlfriend BROKE my last headset !!! (Logitech Premium USB) ... so now I'm headset-less and crying myself to sleep every night.

WON'T YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ?! How am I supposed to taunt my enemies in TF2 without being able to verbally insult their feelings...

13. Mourgolikos

Mourgolikos Active Member

The last week i am trying to beat everybody with Raptors in NBA 2K10! (I just need a bit more "luck" :p)

I want Razer's Moray+ because in every match i want to feel the like being in stadium (which means loud and clear sound) without my roommates get irritated ;)
    Also my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic with these speakers will sound amazingly awesome! (I have some good AC/DC tracks that i love to listen to everyday ;) )
    My friends will be jealous :p
    That will be a remarkable improvement in my life-style.

14. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Active Member

Currently, I am playing Assassine Creed, I know, it's still old but it's a fun game. I love to have such headset because living in a tiny apartment, I often have to turn down the volume at night when I am playing games. So by having such awesome headset,it would let me enjoy the game's sound at late nights.

15. Dwarden

Dwarden New Member

I'm playing internal build of upcoming ARMA 2 : Operation Arrowhead and i need these Razer Mooray headphones to ease my life and enjoy A2:OA's audio part even more :)

16. SeenBean

SeenBean Guys... I did something!

I would use these to play QUAKE LIVE!? HELL YEAH??

Blood would be shooting from my ears in a happy frenze of killing action.
    wait..

what? :uhoh:

17. Burdokva

Burdokva New Member

Currently playing: flight sims... although for a more "high-profile" game, I'm going to get Dragon Age:Origins in a couple of weeks. I would really like to try the Razor's headpieces with some games that have a good 3D positional system.

Why I need it most: cell phone. I live relatively far from my workplace/university and each morning it's a chore to travel, esp. without some music or a fun, simple game. However I can't find even a semi-decent set of headphones for a mobile... :/

18. Dowson

Dowson New Member

Well as a Audiophile I am always with my music player with a load of .flac songs in it, which demand decent headphones. But also owning a PSP/DSLite and been a rhythm game enthusiast on them better audio quality is always a good thing.

For my PC itself I'm currently playing Dead Space usually on a night and getting told to turn it down by a flatmate can ruin the horror since you don't hear that scream or the moan of a man in agony ect.
    So Currently playing Dead Space and Elite Beat Agents on my DSLite.

19. anonymous_user

anonymous_user New Member

Im currently playing Counter-Strike: Source and I want these headphones so I can play at night without disturbing my family. Also my iPod ear buds are really lousy.

20. d0n7bl1nk

d0n7bl1nk New Member

Right now I'm playing TF2, L4D, Uncharted 2, GRID, Assassin's Creed, and KOTOR (I like to mix it up). I need that headset because I don't have any speakers in my apartment, only headphones, and I play at such a high volume that I blow out a lot of crappy headphones fast. Some high quality headphones capable of outputting some real volume would be hugely beneficial.