Win a set of Razer Mako Speakers on DH!

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Jan 16, 2009.

1. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

No one can say we don't look after you guys ! We have a set of the most gorgeous speakers you can get for your rig. To see how to enter, head over to this page

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2009
  2. Hexotic

Hexotic New Member

I would love to see Razer get into the Case production/modding side of the Industry. They have managed to put their name on everything else outside the PC and do it well, so i see no reason to stop there.

Who wouldnt want a sexy case with some nice Ambient Blue LED's to sit along side their Lachesis, Tarantula/Battlelight and Mako speakers (Magalodon Headset for those who prefer head gear).

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  3. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

I would have to agree with Hexotic; Cases of Razer would be very cool. Although I think the market is getting flooded with cases aimed for gamers, so alternative cooling solutions, like watercooling or air would be a very good starting point!

Or maybe webcams :D

4. VampyrByte

VampyrByte New Member

I'd like to see them make something truely innovatove to add to the gaming market, maybe bring a Wiimote like system to the PC, although they may have copyright issues with any device like this. If not that I'd like to see a glove that allows you to "touch" elements on your screen without having a diffrent screen. Would be great for casual games such as Bejewelled. :)

5. shALKE

shALKE HH Panther

First of all I have to say that I heard the Mako's on some lan party (ESL Arena II Romania).. they have a superb quality for 2.1 system.

Also I would like to see Razer get into System Gaming solutions ... to build system for gamers .. AMD, Intel, ATI, Nvidia, who knows maybe they should build graphic cards or other stuff. Because Razer have a lot of fans and also the are the best at Gaming Gear .. why not a gaming system ?
    Here is something I made up xD.

[​IMG]
    ps. not a pro at photoshop xD!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
    Mousey likes this.
  6. x.clay

x.clay New Member

Since Razor's focus is gear "For Gamers. By Gamers" I would like to see Razor branch out and start making some gaming monitors with sharp resolutions, lightning response times, and Razor's sleek styling that would bring the ultimate balance to style and performance to any gamers setup. I think they should also pioneer the 3-D gaming glasses that nvidia introduced at the recent CES. Razor is one of the leading suppliers of cutting edge gaming hardwear so it would make sense for them to lead the charge with cutting edge 3d gaming technology. This would also be a logical step since the 3d glasses have specific monitor requirements. Razor could build on the technology that Nvidia introduced and take it to an entirely new level. They would provide a total immersive gaming experience that would tie in with their existing gaming keyboards, mice, and sound systems.

7. gk8aq

gk8aq Active Member

Well, what I really would like ti see from Razer are Razer Mako 5.1 and Razer Mako 7.1. What would you think about that? THX, Dolby Digital, DTS, all in all HD true capability!!! :w00t: With the specs and sound quality of the existing 2.1 model imagine in 5.1 and 7.1 models :cool:

8. SeenBean

SeenBean Guys... I did something!

Well, if their sound-systems are so amazing for the computer [and also look completely amazing] and you can play games and the sounds like.. insane,

Why not take the next step and make a kickin' ihome ripoff? My ihome isn't loud at all and spreads sound horrifically.. so I'd look into theirs if they made one because of how good these things sound..

You see what they've done to gaming, now lets see what they can do to music!

wooo for razer!

9. shALKE

shALKE HH Panther

@SeenBean
    they already have headphones :)))
    also they released new ones called The Razer Carcharias

10. lepel

lepel New Member

After reading the review here a while back I really dream about having such a set.

Very nice competition yet again!

Edit; oh I didn't realise this was the competition thread.

Anyway, here's what I'd like to see produced by Razer.

First, they should expand on their speakers, by offering THX certified surround sound 5.1, 7.1 speaker systems (of course in the same exceptional quality as the 2.1 Mako).
    Secondly, a wireless mouse. --Hold on, I just checked their site, and they have a new mouse, and it's WIRELESS!! (can't wait for a Driverheaven review :)) Awesome.

Hmm, what to think of next. Maybe a line quality design computer cases, so you can show off at LANs.

But I don't think they should go into monitors. They have to focus on doing a few things right (like they are doing now), in stead of trying to do everything but poorly, if you know what I mean.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  11. scurvy

scurvy So Cutesy Wootsy

I need a 5.1 THX certified system to beat the logitech Z-5500. With dual driver satellites for perfect highs and mids , 12 inch sub to shake the neighbor's teeth off, built-in DTS-HD Master Audio decoding for master-quality sound, and a snazzy name that conveys raw Power and total Annihilation.... something like "Razer KRAKEN".

Oh Yeah, babe. Say it one more time.

Razer KRAKEN- 1000W RMS, THX Ultra certified 5.1 system.
    'Wraps you around, Sucks you in'

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  12. dagski

dagski New Member

i'd like to see Razer LCD monitors; nice contras ratio, fast response time. this would complete the gaming peripheral lineup.

13. x.clay

x.clay New Member

I would also like to see Razor branch out and start making sound cards. They are already making speakers and headphones with top noch sound, so why not soundcards to complement them?

14. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

I'd personally like to see Razer move further into the audio market with more headsets and speakers. They already make fantastic quality keyboards and before i got my Microsoft Sidewinder i'd use my Krait all day every day, it was actually tough moving away from it to be honest.

It would also be pretty sweet if they moved into cases and case modding too :)

15. procupine14

procupine14 Why is it Beeping!?!?!

I want to see Razer enter into the cooling market. Perhaps some custom GFX and water solutions. (Especially water because I do love my liquid cooling!) Just saying....I'd buy them :D

I wanna see them do some ultra quiet original looking fans as well. I think that they have the technology ;)

Also improve their keyboard line to compete with say.....Logitech?

i want an LCD screen on a Razer keyboard NOW!:D

16. Lowfat

Lowfat Xtreme

I would like to see a mouses that have a bigger footprint. A mouse where you can fit your entire hand on the without having to drag 2 of your fingers off to the size because its not big enough :p

So, uhh, a mouse for bigger hands :p I have smaller hands and I still think all the mouses these days aren't big enough.

17. lepel

lepel New Member

Maybe a mouse that keeps your hand warm (for in the cold winter months.) ^^

18. Burdokva

Burdokva New Member

Well, since Razer make great gaming keyboards and mice, I'd like to see some game controllers, joysticks and steering wheels to give an example. Currently I think there is only one brand that makes new models of joysticks, and as a virtual pilot, I feel its a shame. Some tough competition and more gadgets (imagine a themed joystick! - Bf 109 , P-51 Mustang, Yak-9, Spitfire, Zero etc. styled... oh, well, and some modern ones for jet-era flyers), keyboards siuted for flight sims, throttle sets with dedicated flap , fuel mixture and radiator controls etc. For example, I'd really like a throttle set that would have different settings of "stiffnes" - so you can easily push it around during combat, but not accidentaly move while in cruise and so on. Meh, hope I haven't bored anyone with my daydreaming. :)
    And while I don't play on driving games, I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate high-quality built steering wheels and pedals. Of course, a simplified versions would be great, since not all of us can get a full set of half-a-dozen of the best flight controls.
    When it comes to such gaming accessories I think that quality is very importaint. They tend to get pushed around a lot and neeed be sturdy and made of high-quality components so that they don't brake, not to mention that being stylish is very aprreciated by sim fans. I think Razer can deliver.

19. mos2k

mos2k HH's Hermit

I'd like Razer move towards motherboards as they are many audio enthusiasts out there who buy external music cards. As razer are already very adept at producing good sound output periphrals having a motherboard from the same company with a built-in music card which is for audio enthusiats.. i.e entusiasts dont haveto go through the hassle of buying add-on cards and if they are not compatible then there money is wasted.. its better to have a single board from razor with all the periphral integrated with almost no chance of compatibility issues.

20. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Active Member

razer is a brand name in the computer peripherals. So far, what I know about razers are more toward keyboard and mouse for gaming. I would suggest razer to keep working on the same line of products. Things like, lcd monitors for gamers would be nice. Also, I have notice that razer lacks wireless, bluetooth keyboard and mouse which I think it would be nice to have. Also, since Razer has 2.1 speakers why not 5.1 and more speakers. The idea of sound card in conjection with speaker would have been nice as well.