Win a set of Razer Mako Speakers on DH!

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Hexotic

Hexotic New Member

They do make sound cards. Razer Barracuda? AC-1 Gaming Audio Card

As to them making monitors, its certainly a viable option, my only concern is the amount of competition for quality LCD's presently in the market.

5.1 and 7.1 systems would certianly be a good idea. They would appeal too the HD home theater crowd as well as gamers. I can only guess of course but i wouldnt be surprised if they already had something in the works.

I chose cases because it is a smaller market when it comes too real quality. I can only think of 4-5 companies that offer serious gaming cases. Razer is able to make good looking products that do what their advertised too, so it only made sense to put your other gear beside a nice looking case.

2. x.clay

x.clay New Member

How about energy drinks :cool: They could also feature a custon mini-fridge to keep next to your PC which comes with pre-drilled holes and interal setup to tie-in to your rigs water cooling system.

3. mizzer

mizzer New Member

Razer, look, the way I see it you almost have the complete package: speakers, sound cards, head sets, key boards, mice, and even mouse surfaces. Nice stuff. Really nice.

And every piece that I own has that "3 snakes" emblem on it. Cool looking.
    Your tag line could be "Razer: We Have Three Snakes and You Don't".
    I mean it. That's money in the bank.

Any way, so I have all these snakes on everything looking all nice and enthusiast. "Hey, look at the snakes on my mouse! Hey, look at the snakes on my keyboard!" etc. etc. etc. And then I look at my case.

No snakes.:oops:

Not even one.

Please Razer, put snakes on a case.

Thank you,
    mizzer

4. Mourgolikos

Mourgolikos Active Member

I would like to see a 24"-26" green-black monitor with build-in web camera to match with Razer's mouse pads, mice, keyboards, speakers and headsets! The build-in camera will offer one more ability for the demanding people.
    A desktop full of stylish and top quality products is the dream of everyone, especially of hardcore gamers (where Razer targets on!).

5. Erroneus

Erroneus Get off my lawn!

I would love to see some NAS systems from Razer. Make two models, one with room for 2 sata disks and one with room for 4. Add a nice design and offcourse GB lan. Don't go all crazy in specs, as it needs to be keep cheap. Why? Well many gamers today needs somewhere to store data, but dont want a bigass chassis, plus some of the NAS systems today are way to expensive, for simple storage of movies, music and so on.

6. MatiKipod

MatiKipod New Member

razer allways tops the compotition by bringing more to the table, qulity of prduct, high preformance, styel.... in a word "better".
    In my opinnion big screen gamer laptops is the ovios next step.
    the market is full with medium size "gaming" laptops. much fewer big screen (larger then 17") and nun of them steands out.
    razer will easily put together somthig more stylish (and faster,stronger)
    this will be a good timing with the brand new HD 4870m and gtx 100m comming out!
    this kind of product i wuld buy!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  7. tanka12345

tanka12345 New Member

They already have a wireless mouse (Razer Mamba), so I think they should release wireless keyboards and headsets based on the same technology.

8. blibbax

blibbax nahm8

Razer have a great reputation in the gaming peripherals market, so I'd like to see them move into monitors.

It's the one PC attachment that nobody really makes special gaming versions of, yet there is obviously so much potential to do this.

9. IEMC

IEMC Neighborhood screw up.

A wireless headset would be top. Going on the same concept with the volume control as with wired headsets, there could be a transmitter that sits on your desk for the same purpose.

Or maybe a headset / keyboard combo. Make a wireless keyboard with a wireless headset, and have the volume control right on the keyboard.

10. DJ BIG T

DJ BIG T DH FaN BoY

i would like them come out with a gaming ethernet cards both version wireless and reg and gaming steering wheel and controlers like the one ps have and 360... and a power supples with light up wires ..

11. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy New Member

Well Razer is almost legendary when it come to peripheral devices like gaming keyboards or mice ... and on audio as well.

Why not take the next step cases are a great idea and an obvious choice but what about competing in the video card and display market?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  12. Mourgolikos

Mourgolikos Active Member

Razer have covered almost all gaming product's areas.
    What would a hardcore gamer need meanwhile the action times?

Some energy boost!

Well, a small 4-6lt fridge from razer (in black with illuminated razer logo - i like that style a lot :)) would be a great and cool and energy-boosting idea!
    A fridge that can store my drinks or even water for the hot days in front of my computer, or while playing in all seriousness, will be my heaven!

13. tanka12345

tanka12345 New Member

I think it would be great for Razer to develop a 'Razer Sh4rp' Operating System, for gamers, by gamers.

It could include features such as specialized drivers, tweaking/overclocking programs, macro software, communication programs, anti virus software, beta Direct X versions, optimized network scripts and even pre-installed games!

It would be pre-optimized for ultimate gaming performance. Razer Sh4rp is designed specifically for gaming, and doesn't include 'bloatware' which hogs system resources, like other Operating Systems (;)Vista). Razer Sh4rp cuts out all non-essential processes, and all included applications would be low profile, and use the least amount of resources possible eg. 'BitDefender GameSafe Mobile Edition and Xfire Gamers Edition'. The easy to use interface would let you be able to choose what you want and don't want to run. The OS would also include access to a worldwide database of game patches and component drivers to make it easy to keep everything up to date. All drivers, patches and updates can be scheduled to be installed manually or automatically.

It would be a small file (under 4GB) and could be booted on a separate 'Razer Sh4rp Flash Drive' so it could be taken anywhere, and used on virtually any USB equipped PC. The Razer Sh4rp Flash Drive would have 64GB or 128GB capacity, and have an onboard low power AMD or Intel processor, clocked at 500MHz, along with up to 128MB DDR2 RAM, and have a glowing Razer logo indicator light. A Micro SDHC slot will also be provided for enhanced capacity. The drive would utilise a USB 3.0 connector to connect to PCs for future proofing, although it is still backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1.

These components would run ‘essential’ tasks, such as anti-virus programs, firewalls, driver updates, and game updates. The rest of the OS would be powered by the PC it is connected to. Games also could be copied from the CD to the Flash Drive, allowing them to be played on any PC, although they cannot be copied off the drive, only deleted, to eliminate piracy risks. Each game can only be copied once of the CD.

The ‘Razer Sh4rp’ Gamers OS and Flash Drive would enhance gamers’ performance greatly, by providing a much faster OS which takes up less resources for faster, lag-free gaming, giving gamers the competitive edge.

14. slugbug

slugbug Going Broke Saving Money

How about a Razer electric razor :uhoh: Geeks gotta shave so why not do it with a Razer razor :)

15. jasperchc

jasperchc New Member

i would like the next razor product to be another I/O device like a forced feedback mouse. Like whenever your characeter get hit or attack in game, the mouse will vibrate or gives a small shock in the form of a low current to the user, or both shock and vibration. This will make the in game experience that more exciting. They should continue to do what they do best, making execellent mouse.

16. SeenBean

SeenBean Guys... I did something!

well, since the mako speakers are the sexiest speakers available, why not take that sexy talent and go into the clothing business?

There's alot of money there, and those speaker cases wouldn't look to bad as a bikini or something.. just an idea :D

17. tanka12345

tanka12345 New Member

They already make shirts and bags for LANs or general use. What more could you want?:)

18. z3ro33

z3ro33 New Member

i would like them to come out with more high-end keyboards and laser mouses.

19. nicnik

nicnik In the Land of Snow

Perhaps Razer can start making desktop tables and chairs, styled to suit the razer items. Possibily even able to plug the table into a plug and have lights/logos light up and move around.

20. yfital

yfital New Member

wireless USB hubs, so we can connect all our gaming devices into one hub near the monitor and live cool at the couch :]