Win a set of Razer Mako Speakers on DH!

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Jan 16, 2009.

1. rsc08

rsc08 New Member

Question: What product range/s would you like to see next from Razer?

Answer: After dominating everything and everyone in mice, keyboards, headsets, mouse pads and speakers, I think that the only thing missing on my desk is a Razer monitor.

2. pet0sh

pet0sh New Member

Razer's basically all you need to buy when it comes to LAN parties. Lugging around a full-sized keyboard however is not optimal, and there aren't many "gaming pads" out there which look as attractive or functional as a full-size keyboard. Help us out here razer!

3. coldfire7

coldfire7 New Member

I would love to see some Gaming Computer Cases from RAZER... :D

4. SeenBean

SeenBean Guys... I did something!

To see some chick wearing those speaker cases as a bikini or something.

lol...

5. eyesof_frost

eyesof_frost New Member

i would really like to see razer graphics cards. if they can make a soundcard they can make a GPU. razers such a good company you know they would be awesome and look amazing!
    also a complete razer sytem would be a great idea too!

6. gnedou

gnedou New Member

I would suggest that Razer™ should instead of pursuing new markets through new product ranges, they should rather focus on diversifying their current line-up of excellent products, for me, Razer™ is a brand name synonomous with high quality, specialized gaming gear for end users that insist on getting the best at a reasonable price. I think the best course of action would be to refine their new (and already incredible) product line-ups, Razer™ has pushed the mouse to the highest level frankly, so I would love to see a new 5.1 audio headset range that fall in the $70 - $120 price range.

7. Ncl8

Ncl8 New Member

I'd like to see some new and GOOD remote controllers that work on new 32 and 64bit OS's. Preferably with software that you can mold to your own liking. For example, when you have an app called "video player" on top you can specify the function for every button on the remote to do what you want. At the moment there's no good ones on sale since ATI dropped the Remote Wonder series and they do not support vista/seven.

8. Numa

Numa New Member

Good gaming pads and sticks, quite simply.

9. ndgeek

ndgeek New Member

I think Razer should come out with some memory related products, maybe not actually RAM. If they could come out with some higher capacity thumb drives which actually perform well i know i'd buy them (well as long as they were priced competitively). As well if they came out with some SSD which decent capacities and a good price i know i would buy them, the problem with SSD's right now is everyone is pushing speed so much, as long as they compair to current high in rotation drives i think people would buy them. SSD has so many more advantages for gamers then just the speed in crease, they are completely silent use less power and are less likely to fail compared to a rotation drive (you know no moving parts is a huge improvement).

Anways that's just my two cents, i think it would be good if they could improve gaming from the inside now as much as they have improved it from the outside with there speakers, mice, keyboards and headsets.

10. ikjadoon

ikjadoon New Member

Monitors. I'm telling you right now, monitors are what Razer needs to go towards.

Some features you should include:

• S-IPS panel with low response time
    • Webcam with "security"; my friend's laptop has this. It is like a fingerprint reader, but for your face. Like in movies.
    • Super-adjustable. Let me flip it, lower it, and tilt it.
    • DisplayPort/HDMI w/ DVI conversion/VGA/Component (for our 360's. :D).
    • Fully user-configurable video settings.
    It should have nice lights. But, you're Razer. It'll look nice, anyways.

~Ibrahim~

11. starbuccaneers

starbuccaneers New Member

Razer bluetooth headsets: excellent sound quality, long battery life and noise + wind cancellation.

12. anothercrazyazn

anothercrazyazn New Member

Personally I like what Razer has done by starting to go wireless with it's products (the mamba). I wish it would go a little further with a dedicated line setup possibly. Wireless speakers, wireless keyboard, and a wifi card all labelled by razer. The gamer leaves a cluttered life, so I think it's time we try to change that.

13. Zotacer

Zotacer New Member

I would really like to see Razer come to the GPU and comp. Case market.

Some features the GPU can have are:

• Intelligent overclocking features(auto overclock when detected playing game.)

• Built in 255mhz processor for immediate contact between GPU and CPU

• And some some other neat features.
    Some features the gaming case can have are:

• 4, 100mm cooling fans in the middle the creates a "windmill" that keeps air flowing through case

• Sound proof case to prevent fan noise

• 3 chambers to prevent heat, 1st chamber for Power supply, 2nd chamber for GPU, and third chamber for CPU and Motherboard.

• And other neat features.
    Since Razer dominated the speaker industary, i would really want to see some neat and innovate GPU's, and Cases form Razer!

14. Jcdx

Jcdx New Member

Let's not forget about gaming oriented power supplies. Many people are building a machine that has all bells & whistles but lousy power supply which tends to be a huge problem.
    Wide range of power sources, UPS solutions and surge protections would nicely complement Razer's offer. And think about the slogan: "Powering Your Gaming. Literally." :)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  15. Mourgolikos

Mourgolikos Active Member

I am a gamer who likes to play at night.
    It's quiet and i have less ping. The problem here is that sometimes it's very dark on me desk. Very hard to look for something (such as cd), unless you press that button to turn the light on.
    Well Razer can help a little here.

What about a special, modern, ecological and smart desktop lamp!

It will be connected to pc with a Usb, just to take the data needed to operate correctly! Of course there will be an external power supply to support more demanding lighting.

How will it operate with pc? Well it's simple.
    When i run a fullscreen game or movie, it will turn dim blue, just not to annoy me and substracts my attention.

If i open an Office or even multimedia editing application it will turn into a bright white light, to help me typing and doing that little details.

When i want to listen to my favourite song the lamp will make a great atmosphere according to music genre and tempo. (blinking with tempo, and changing color with genre).

Of course the above features will be fully customizable within a special and easy program, where you can, also, set commands through your keyboard!

When the computers turns off the lamp will just simply go to manual mode, such as a normal desktop lamp!

If you want a brighter light you have just to pass your hand under the light, in any mode (semi-automatic through usb, or manual).
    Anytime you can use it as a normal and stylish desktop lamp to assist yourself in that dark room.

It will be ecological (nowadays this is important) because of the lower and smart consumption of energy when you just need less light!

16. Jodiuh

Jodiuh New Member

A stand alone microphone that's not priced out of this world.

17. boa49

boa49 New Member

I would like Razer to introduce mice similar to Logitech's top of the line, such as the MX Revolution or MX1100.

18. hotsacoman

hotsacoman New Member

Hi there. I'd like to see Razer release some "green" products. Ya know, a line of products that saves energy while providing good performance, regardless of the product (whether they be speakers, keyboards, etc).

19. monte

monte New Member

Well...as already spoke in case and in wireless mouse and keyboard...that such a 5.1 speakers with certified THX, to explode my neighbor's mind with the potency of the sound :evil:

Alternative: A 5.1 speakers with certified THX, for the staff of the DriverHeaven to hear the power and quality of the sound crossing the ocean :D

20. monte

monte New Member

I would to like to Razer introduce a PC/Console peripherals, like joystick, with features like wireless, vibration, precision, smooth and comfortable controls.