Win a set of Razer Mako Speakers on DH!

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Jan 16, 2009.

1. ivan7cro

ivan7cro New Member

I would like Razer to introduce gaming razors. ;)

2. monte

monte New Member

A chair that is adjusted the hardcore gamer who spends much time in front of the PC screen, providing a comfort for him :p

3. skylineaddict

skylineaddict Sleep Deprived Ant

I know this isn't very creative, but what about Razo making a set of 5.1 or 7.1 surround speakers with the Mako brand? I've heard nothing but good things about this 2.1 set, why not use the same technology in full surround sound and add some more wattage to the subwoofer?

4. skylineaddict

skylineaddict Sleep Deprived Ant

How about a computer desk with integrated gaming keyboard, touchpad (Or whatever you call that thing that you draw on for the computer) and monitor?

5. darrenmdr

darrenmdr New Member

I'd quite like to see a Razer Taser. Well from one end at least.

6. monte

monte New Member

a set for practical voodoo, thus to win more easily my enemies in the games :evil: :p

7. safedisc2

safedisc2 New Member

3D glasses + 120Hz LCD gaming monitor combo

I remember watching the helicopter scene of 3Dmark2000 with 3D glasses and my mouth slowly opening to "WOW". Now when Nvidia revived 3D glasses lately and Samsung and others are introducing 120Hz LCD monitors and projectors it would be a good time for Razer to take new gamers to 3D environment.
    And with them being Razer they could improve the "old 3D effect" with ... red LEDs flashing into your eyes when you are hit to fully "enjoy" the moment of being head-shotted ;) Or targeted with enemy's laser so what you can try to escape before s/he pulls the trigger.

8. monte

monte New Member

well... the majority of the adaptations of games for the cinema are a waste, what about Razer to enter in the cinema industry to make films for gamers by gamers :p

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  9. monte

monte New Member

I would to like a Wheel control with super-realistic force feedback effects, made to be comfortable for hands, to feel as if riding a F1 as Hamilton or Massa

10. jimmylao

jimmylao New Member

If razer goes into the case and cooling market then it would be a first great step toward moving to the inners of a computer.

They could start small by creating better thermal paste/grease than the ones already out there. However, they'd probably have to hire more materials science engineers to prove effective as they face stiff competition in any segment they try to branch out at this point.

Complete water cooling systems, case fans, cpu fans, heatsinks, but the intial capital investment would be huge. I think this is partly why Logitech hasn't branched out to the "inners" of computers yet.

If razer could make a case that was on par or better than cooler master cosmos, antec p182, some lian-li cases, antec 900, etc. Then do it.

However, the most logical thing with razer's current set of peripherals and hardware should be to diversify like someone else said.

They should have 5.1 speakers, 7.1 speakers, sound cards for the budget gamer as well the hardcore gamer. I do not see profitability if razer sticks with the small segment of gamers. I know they are known for targeting gamers, but the audience consists of how many percent compared to mainstream?

11. n00b_sauce_1307

n00b_sauce_1307 New Member

hey guys, im new here :)
    so, um

How exactly do u 'enter' into the contest... ??
    (I mean, do I just have to start posting here or do I enter the contest in a official way with contact details etc...)

12. shALKE

shALKE HH Panther

The competition will close on the 20th of February 2009 and the winners will be chosen by Driver Heaven. Competition is open worldwide, multiple entries are allowed, all you need is a forum account. Anyone can enter apart from Administration Staff who are employed by Heaven Media Ltd.

13. stargon

stargon New Member

Introducing the Razor 3 by Razer because a scrachy beard can realy distract from thous head shots. Be Razer smooth with the ladies.
    Also Raver shaving cream cause you can never be to close.

14. darrenmdr

darrenmdr New Member

I'm not sure if the Razer Taser is actually a good idea now. I mean if they follow the design aesthetics that Razer are know for, then every police officer is just going to be looking at their sexy Razer Taser and forgetting to fire it at the criminal fraternity. The crime rates will soar and their will be total chaos. No it wouldn't work. Razer Handcuffs on the other hand? Now that would work.

15. just4now

just4now New Member

AW: Win a set of Razer Mako Speakers on DH!

My advise to Razer is that they should create some Netbooks with their Hardware they already have and some one. For Example a 3D-Display or new SSDs from Razer.

I suggest that Razer could be succesful in producing SSDs and FlashMemory.
    Another branch would be creating Smartphones like Google did it a few months ago.

16. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Not all fairies are nice.

Razer has a great lineup so far. They are finally getting into the wireless set up. I'd really like to set some wireless keyboard, mouse & mousepad "sets" - an option to pick up the trio of items, all with one of Razer's beautiful themes, and with a single reciever for the mouse & keyboard. I think this would be the first thing I'd like to see from them which would take little effort to put the new "product" on the shelf since there would be little new design required. Just some new packaging with a little effort for the reciever.

The package idea could/should be expanded as well. They could go so far as to have a limited edition "Everything You Need for War" kit - keyboard, mouse, mousepad, headset, audio card, and speakers all designed around a unique gorgeous theme centered around the Razer logo & that is a winner if I ever saw it!

17. Zotacer

Zotacer New Member

Okay, simple and easy

Razer should make Razor's (lol)

And we all know that gamers don't want to take valuable gaming time away while they shave,

So Razer could make the fastest razor or a cream that makes you grow no facial hair.
    Just think about it. No more having to get up and going to the bathroom. No more having to shave! Thats about 15 min's of more gaming!
    CAN IT GET ANY BETTER?

It'll be every gamer's dream come true!

Plus this will actually be "By Gamers, For Gamers"

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  18. Tinkerhell

If Razer is looking at expanding the product types they actually offer I would think that things like gaming pads and joysticks would be the next logical line to delve into.

All the fighter/starship pilot sim gamers would creme over top quality flight controller joysticks. There are plenty of games (thinking specifically of console platform crossovers) that work great with various USB plug in controllers on the PC. Razer could come up with a wireless, programmable controller that would work with any crossover simply by programming the controller for each game. Of course with some onboard memory to save each the setting for each game!

And of course all the car/race sim gamers are looking for the newest hottest steering wheel...

19. Tinkerhell

If the sharp edge guys are REALLY looking at some kind of a new product then I think a partnership with Nvidia would produce some awesome new vid cards. Cross the traditional glowing green of Nvidia with the slick tri-snake logo from Razer and I'm seeing some pre-overclocked cards with awesome images plastered all over em. Another marketing coup just waiting to happen!!

20. monte

monte New Member

The majority of gamepads for PC is based on the model of SONY Playstation, what they find of one gamepad with new layout? Perfect for all the types of games, sport to fight games, with vibration and wireless, and of course, with an AMAZIINGG grip and confortable for the hands.