Win a set of Razer Mako Speakers on DH!

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Mourgolikos

Mourgolikos Active Member

A small helpful monitor!

I am thinking about a small 5" monitor with two versions. One with touchscreen and one lower-budget without.

Apart from a cool geek gadget it can provide many useful information!
    While playing or running a demanding full screen application alt-tabbing in annoying.

However you can use the above small screen to get the important information. These can be system's info such as Temperatures, CPU/GPU clocks and voltages, CPU/RAM/GPU useage, Network Connection stats (useage,ping) and Fans' speeds. Furthermore, you can see your incoming e-mails, your chats from instant messaging program (MSN, Yahoo, GT), or even your playlist's info (current playing, next song, volume).
    Finally you would be able to create custom profiles for games to just display leaderboard, bigger radar, quests' info, map or even the whole in-game-chat window! Very helpful with rpg games (a category with many fans that razer has to invest more) and even fps games. Overclockers and geeks will definitely love it, which means a new cunsumers. Gamers will be able to focus moreoin the deph of gaming.

All the above in a colourful and stylish monitor, without alt-tabbing or running different applications to get all of them.

The touchscreen version will help to change between above info or rum custom macros or even chat with virtual mobile-phone-style keyboard, instead of using key combinations from your physical keyboard.

2. snake

snake Active Member

Re : Win a set of Razer Mako Speakers on DH!

I guess a Razor designed cooler set for CPU / GPU with deadly choice of led colors, to be assorted with your favorite mouse, would be very cool :)

3. LilRazor

LilRazor Active Member

I would like to see razer to come out with a gamming monitor With HD audio and a 3MP webcam , Computer Chassing Design for Max Cooling and Wireless Gamming Gamepad.

4. monte

monte New Member

No doubt it would be great to see Razer in branch of cases

5. monte

monte New Member

it would be great to see Razer making underwears for gamers, with higher comfort for high hours of gaming :p

6. CoolZone

CoolZone New Member

I would like Razer to make a fully customized laptop, just for gaming.

7. nighthawk0117

nighthawk0117 New Member

I'd like to see Razer make some more sound cards. From what I heard the Barracuda was good, but like all decent sound cards it was expensive. If they were to make a couple different models, with at least one of them being a little more affordable it would be nice.

8. procupine14

procupine14 Why is it Beeping!?!?!

Bouncing off of the PSU with light up wires that wouldn't be hard either. Does anyone remember the PS2 controllers that were clear and had those light cords that framed them all the way around? BINGO!!!

PS Razer you owe me money for my brilliance ;)

I was thinking the other day also. Hey Razer maybe you should offer a keyboard with as many Macro keys as the original G15 (not to compare you to logitech but I happen to use all 18 in games like WoW and I can't bare to get rid of it unless the "water cup of $90 happens :( )...... But I digress JUST A THOUGHT!!!

your friend
    Procupine14

9. monte

monte New Member

what such to enter in the branch of design? Because the logo of them (Razer) is wonderful

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  10. Shaga

Shaga Intelligent Life Form

Would be cool to see gamepads(x360 styled) from razer. :) Perhaps even a solution like ambix..

Of course there is that lcd screen which everyone keeps talking about and which would be cool but also a soundcard with eax 5 capacity/advanced hd.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  11. |2A|N

|2A|N SE7EN57

I have owned a pair of there Barracuda HP-1 Gaming headphones for a couple years now and they are pretty awesome, altho the $130 price tag on them were a bit steep at the time.

Cases are all to common these days, so I would have to vote against that as far as the next innovative product from Razer. I know Razer is all about quality from using there products over the years with great tech support as an added benefit.

If I had to pick the next Razer product line as mentioned a few times already then I would have to say Video Cards & Motherboards would be a good start. The market is always in high demand for these products and as we all know the sky is the limit.

On any note I'm always anxious to see what lies ahead.

12. mip

mip New Member

I want to see PC cases made from Razer. Quiet and best cooling and also nicest looking PC cases. Naturally, in BLACK...

13. Hexotic

Hexotic New Member

The number of well designed gaming cases is no where close to how many video card companies there are. Im sure if Razer decided to move into video cards they could manage to cut there own piece of the pie, but they would have to compete against 15-20 other companies cutting their own pieces as well. Razer has done as well as they have by offering top quality products in a market that doesnt have dime a dozen companies competing, but the competition is almost as good in quality.

As for cases im talking about serious cases. Not just something to bolt your gear too and throw on the desk. Im talking Features like sliding motherboard trays, built in water cooling, Customized colors to follow the color schemes of their other peripherals. Compartmentalized sections to seperate heat generating hardware to maximize airflow, and awsome cable management. Cases of that calibre arent common and those are the types im talking about.

We of course all have our opinion, and by all means i agree, video cards are a viable market. But i thought i should explain what my idea of a case made by razer would be, so it would'nt be confused with your average $40 case.

14. |2A|N

|2A|N SE7EN57

My comment wasn't geared towards your suggestions, I actually think they are great. :) sorry about the mixup. I like well designed cases like the Aurora and Antec900.

I was just thinking on a marketing level as far as Razer goes and what better way to stick out of the crowd than to market killer Motherboards and Video Cards. Although, I'm sure EVGA will be a tough company to top in that aspect.

I'm sure Razer is looking for a challenge to boost their company, otherwise we wouldn't be have this thread to begin with. Perhaps they will take all the suggestion in to account and make them all happen, who knows. :D

15. Hexotic

Hexotic New Member

I knew you werent directing it at me.:)

I was just clarifying that it was a serious gaming case i was refering to, and not the average case thats the same as the bigillion other cases out there. :p

Something to be worthy of "For Gamers, By Gamers".:D

16. riles9262

riles9262 Driverheaven brewmaster

I think their next step is to produce video cards. I'm positive that they would come up with some wicked cooling solutions, and their support would be second to none. Their brand is already legendary in the gaming market, and I'm sure gamers would snatch up their video cards as well.

To venture into left field, I think they should branch out to the beer market. Seeing the quality and dedication they've put into pc peripherals, they could produce beer that's out of this world. Superior drinkability, to get you through those long gaming sessions :drool:

17. skylineaddict

skylineaddict Sleep Deprived Ant

A line of lag killing network cards, like the Killer. I would also love to see some mean looking fan controllers. My Sunbeam controller is rather bland.

18. skylineaddict

skylineaddict Sleep Deprived Ant

I'm an artist. I know this isn't irrelevant but I'm throwing out ideas. An art table and graphite/charcoal pencil line with the Razor symbol is something I would definitely buy, seeing as I can't afford the computer parts they make.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  19. Spunkfunk

Spunkfunk New Member

I'd like to see Razer venture out into making sleek and functional cases to complement their existing line of mouse and keyboards. Cases which offer superior cooling, ease of access for equipment maintenance and of course design which rattles the competition.

20. K2ray

K2ray New Member

The PSUs business could do with a bit of razer colour!