Win a set of Razer Mako Speakers on DH!

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Jan 16, 2009.

1. just4now

just4now New Member

AW: Win a set of Razer Mako Speakers on DH!

I'd like to see that Razer built cpu cooling fans and other cooling stuff.

2. Gokou

Gokou New Member

I'd like to see Razer get in to making Total Cooling solutions. Perhaps this could be done on multiple levels, like independent GPU/CPU cooling solutions and possibly Total solutions like a custom designed Case built specifically for their cooling system.

3. Zian5377

Zian5377 New Member

Shoot, with a name like razer I'd like to see them dab in the Facial Hair grooming business, maybe make some sleek Electric Shavers that look like those speakers, yeah that'd be the way to go, Razer 5 Blade *insert Awesome Razer Product Line name in here*

4. Rahazan

Rahazan New Member

Razer could look at cooling. How about affordable watercooling, or nice and quiet fans?

5. skylineaddict

skylineaddict Sleep Deprived Ant

I'd love a line of Razer deodorant with pheromones. Make us nerds smell a little more attractive :).

6. tanka12345

tanka12345 New Member

Maybe Razer could release Inauguration Special Edition Destuctor Mousepads and Deathadders :D

7. ironleg

ironleg New Member

I woud like to see something in cooling like TEC or phase change for cooling the vital component- the computer. Heat kills and you dont have game. do something like thrmalchill did but not wiegh 100LBS.

if you can cover your motherboard/cpu/video mineral oil and keep it cool you should be able to come up with a unique and totally afordable to gamers who want a quiet, lightwieght design to chill and not worry about condensation or humidity to components. everyone has done cases but not effecient cooling, I think thats what should be looked at.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  8. Mourgolikos

Mourgolikos Active Member

A good category for Razer would be the "Computer Modding"!
    A series of side panels for the famous computer cases.
    Good-looking and silent fans.
    Different stylish lights (Cathode Lights, Cable Lights, Spot Lights, Led Lights, Molex Lights, Lightbar Lights).
    WaterCooling accessories such as cool water tanks, water level indicators, pipes and colorful liquid.
    A Razer-thermometer and a Razer-speedometer (showing fan/water speeds), to help demanding gamers to control their gaming experience even more.

Not too specific items, just to make gamers feel more Razerish ;)

9. Cow_160483

Cow_160483 HH's only cow moooooo...

I would like to see A RaZer cool and quite range of PC cooling solutions for extreme gaming .

1. A CPU tower air cooler that will blow the competition away
    2. A water cooling kit that's easy and safe to use
    3. Case fans that are powerful and quite
    4.A cooling solution for graphics cards

the Razer list of extreme cooling :"its cool to be with Razer"

10. janhunter

janhunter New Member

I'd like to see a Razer Edition of a like-mouse (Wii) style 3D movement with a 'pistol grip' holding action. Essential for the reaction-based shooters!

11. ahsalloum

ahsalloum New Member

Razer can probably do well if they jump into the Guitar Hero / Rock Band thing. Also, they should make cars. :hmm:

12. just4now

just4now New Member

AW: Win a set of Razer Mako Speakers on DH!

I would like to see Razer producing smartphones with touch display and camera.

13. darrenmdr

darrenmdr New Member

A nice mp3/4/whatever codec player to complement their new headsets.

14. Burdokva

Burdokva New Member

And a gaming subwoofer. Right now I'm frustrated just how ... artificially? my woofer sounds and it takes a lot of space on top that. Its not all that bad when I'm watching a movie or even listening to music when its volume is low, but it just doesn't hadle games well (strange, isn't it?). So I'd like dedicated woofer. Something that's both small in dimensions (for a subwoofer) and won't take much space in the confined spaces of gaming desks, but can still sound good and deliver a nice bass.

15. Zotacer

Zotacer New Member

Razer next innovative idea should be an os for gamers.

This operating system should be optimized for gamers so they can get the most out of their rig.

The os should also include intelligent overclocking features like an ability to overclock automatically when detected playing a game, provided you have the necessary hardware.

This whole new os by Razer will take gaming to a whole new level.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Razer could also team up with Windows(Windows may suck, but almost all games for made for it) to create Windows Extreme.
    Throttling Gaming to the Extreme!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  16. skylineaddict

skylineaddict Sleep Deprived Ant

A complete computer and peripheral cleaning and maintainance kit with 100% isopropyl, lint free cloth, Q-tips, freon air duster, screwdrivers, surface disinfectant, anti-static gloves and wristband, cable ties, cable anchors, and that thing you put around your drink to keep them cool and keep your hands dry. Maybe they could include some 80mm, 120mm, and 140mm dust filters as well. All of the above with the Razer logo on it :).

17. monte

monte New Member

a line fashion of shoes for gamers ;p

18. ambrotos

ambrotos New Member

Personally I'd like to see Razer do something that I have not really seen any other company do, Like start truly integrating your PC chair and desk with peripherals.

For instance putting in joysticks or gaming key pads in the armrests for more comfortable long hour play or especially headphone jacks, ive tweaked my ports more than once because I forgot to take them off before moving.

As for something in the line of desks adding in usb hubs, kvm switches or touch pads would be cool.

Of course touch pads are a little out of the norm for Razer since they make gaming products, not art products.

*EDIT* Also the biggest thing missing from computer chairs in my mind is some sort of footrest. I currently just place my feet on this bar that runs across the back of my desk. Oh, and a cupholder, amazing that there are no computer chairs with a freaking cupholder. Nobody likes a soda soaked keyboard. :annoyed:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  19. nicotinic

nicotinic New Member

I think monitors are in order and they would have to have a fast response time and also be non-TN pleeeease. TN sucks...to me and I CAN tell the difference. Most can tell if they are coming from a display that displayed a higher color gamut. Anyway, a non-TN RAZER Chameleon...damn that's a pretty good name. :)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  20. Allubz

Allubz New Member

I'm pretty sure the only thing we gamers need now are SWEAT BANDS.

No Nike. No Adidas. We want Razer sweat bands!