Win a Silverstone Raven RV02 and 600W PSU!

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arquliz

arquliz New Member

up and out

i agree

2. nemo.sensei

nemo.sensei Member

in addition of the regular bottom-up airflow, there is another airflow specific to the PSU, the air enters then from the ventilation grill in the rear of the chassis and exits from the top. a 2 in 1 airflow :)

3. NoobzZzilla

NoobzZzilla New Member

The Air Flow in the Raven RV02 chassis is upwards, bottom to the top because of two very important reasons. First, three bottom 180mm rear (bottom) fans, which is sucking air into the case and one 120mm fan pushing that hot air out of the case. The second reason is the motherboard is turned into 90 degrees which makes the hot air raise, like video cards which well be colder now because of this motherboard is twisted to a 90 degree.

Thank you for reading my post.
    NoobzZzilla

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  4. fatpanda

fatpanda New Member

Bottom mounted 180mm fans are pushing a considerable amount of cold air directly upwards. Another fan works in unison to move warm air from the front mounted hard drive bays.

5. pie

pie New Member

The air flows from the bottom through 3 big fans and out through the top vents.

6. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

well, it is apparent that this is a random drawn winner..

I personally like the competitions better where you have to make up a creative and witty entry.. But I'm not sure DH get's to choose what kind of competition they're gonna make, am I right?

Oh, the air flows vertically and up.

7. pie

pie New Member

The air flows from the bottom through 3 180mm fans and out through the top vents.

8. pie

pie New Member

The air flows from the bottom through 3 big fans and out through the top vents and a 120mm fan.

9. pie

pie New Member

The air flows from the bottom through 3 big 180mm fans and out through the top vents.

10. pie

pie New Member

The air flows from the bottom through 3 big 180mm fans and out through the top vents and a 120mm fan.

11. NoobzZzilla

NoobzZzilla New Member

The Air Flow in the Raven RV02 chassis is upwards, bottom to the top because of two very important reasons. First, three bottom 180mm rear (bottom) fans, which is sucking air into the case and one 120mm fan pushing that hot air out of the case. The second reason is the motherboard is turned into 90 degrees which makes the hot air raise, like video cards which well be colder now because of this motherboard is twisted to a 90 degree.

NoobzZzilla

12. NoobzZzilla

NoobzZzilla New Member

NoobzZzilla

13. NoobzZzilla

NoobzZzilla New Member

NoobzZzilla

14. NoobzZzilla

NoobzZzilla New Member

NoobzZzilla

15. NoobzZzilla

NoobzZzilla New Member

NoobzZzilla

16. NoobzZzilla

NoobzZzilla New Member

NoobzZzilla

17. NoobzZzilla

NoobzZzilla New Member

NoobzZzilla

18. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

competition is closed. winners will be announced after the weekend.

19. craig5320

craig5320 Well-Known Member

Congratulations to

Takaharu - Raven RV02

and

IvanV - 600W PSU

Please check the email registered to your account, if you haven't received one, contact me by Private Message on the fourm.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.