Win A Zotac GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder @ HH

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by craig5320, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craig5320

craig5320 Well-Known Member

Win A Zotac GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder

Today HardwareHeaven is giving away a Zotac GeForce GTX 480 AMP! with Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse to cover all your gaming needs!

To enter simply reply to this thread answering the following:

"Why do you think the ZOTAC GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder are so well suited?"

2. sahara_mafia

sahara_mafia member

yess it is well suited
    it helps with the gaming experience cause every nice card needs a good mouse

3. Yangorang

Yangorang New Member

Because they are both simply high end pieces of gaming hardware.

4. PruritusAni

PruritusAni Active Member

Because the Zotac GTX 480 AMP! has a great cooler that keeps the 480's heat well in hand, thus allowing for domination of games at great temperatures (it's hot enough as it is what with summer and all). The DeathAdder is also quite a gem of engineering, and it'd be a shame to have the capability to play the latest games on max (via the 480 AMP) and have that old crappy mouse controlling half the action. The two are a gamer's dream come true, and incidentaly, I'm a gamer :p Best of luck to all that enter, and thanks HH/Zotac for putting together this awesome competition.

5. daniel060288

daniel060288 New Member

Yes is well suited because they improve your gaming experience, eventually if u are a true gamer and want to be the best why don't u use the best hardware.

6. SteelWing

SteelWing New Member

Why are they so well suited? Why not. First you have a video card that can bring your resolution up to 2560x1600. Also, with its 480 Stream processing cores you'll be rendering images at lightning speed. Next you have a mouse capable of scrolling at 3500 dpi, which is perfect your new extremely high resolution. Combine this with its 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response and
    It would be like an extension of your arm, completely smooth cursor movement.

So, in conclusion you've got a great mouse and video card that seems like they were made for each other.

7. demarc

demarc New Member

because when you combine stunning visuals, performance and pinpoint input accuracy you get --> MAXIMUM PWNAGE!!!

8. Dumpsterj

Dumpsterj New Member

because i beat my computer to death with my razer lachesis when i tried to play metro 2033 on high, so i will need the new mouse to play metro 2033 with on my new zotac :)

9. Gokou

Gokou New Member

The ZOTAC GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder are well suited because...

Without the precision aiming & control of the Razer DeathAdder, all the FPS from the ZOTAC GTX 480 AMP! would be useless ;)

10. shALKE

shALKE HH Panther

They are suited for every gamer, they are like the ultimate gaming gear. This gear give you extra edge in your gaming experience, with ultra accuracy and with the very high performance card can be a deadly weapon against any game online. What can I say? Its anyone's dream to get a world class gear like this.

ps. my bday is on 31 ;s this could be a nice gift :D
    Regards,
    Eduard

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  11. efixe

efixe New Member

Oulalala ! so much graphic power without a nice mouse would be like driving a ferrari with a little city car's engine !

so YES THEY ARE DAMN WELL SUITED TOGETHER ! :D

12. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Because if you are going for the best performance in gaming, why settle for less on either field?

13. Necrosis

Necrosis Well-Known Member

You need to use a mouse that is as quick & cool as the card you're playing the games on!

14. silv&ice

silv&ice New Member

Because this combination reveals more precision, more speed and more quality than others.

15. Takaharu

Takaharu Unus offa, unus iuguolo

The Zotac AMP was released 26th May 2010, which would make it a Gemini. Gemini’s ruling element is air, which is quite fitting for their fastest air-cooled 400 series graphics card. Their symbol of the Zodiac is the twins. Air, twins, twin fans… are we seeing a resemblance here? Gemini’s life pursuit is to have a little bit of everything, its secret desire is to be ahead of the crowd and its vibration is intense mental energy. Kind of says it all, really.
    I took the liberty of checking this month’s horoscope for Gemini, seeing as though the competition is for this month and ends this month. Reasons for good compatibility are sought here and when I think of compatibility between two things I think of star signs. So what did the horoscope say?
    This is just it for Nvidia’s 400 series, particularly the 480 – the competition is ATI’s 5000 series with their over-beefed graphics cards. Nvidia, so far, seem to be taking it with a pinch of salt – going with the flow – and going head-to-head “in battle” with ATI despite the odds… well, I don’t need to go into that, especially in this kind of topic.
    Well I’ve looked into one of the two items up for grabs, let’s look at the other. The Razer DeathAdder, apparently, was released 11th May 2007, which would make it a Taurus. When I looked up the release date of the two items I thought I wasn’t really going to get very far by them being the same star sign. To my fortune for detailing such a long (hopefully not pointless) post in going into such detail, they are two different star signs. Now, Taurus’ element is earth. Granted, a PC mouse isn’t very earthy-like but bear in mind you shouldn’t always take these names at face value. For example, you could say that earth is strong, resilient and reliable or you could take it in a different light meaning “ground”. This mouse isn’t an air mouse so you are, by an arguable definition of the term, using the mouse on the ground. Taurus’ symbol is (for those of you that didn’t know) the bull; strong, resilient, quick – the sort of words that you’d like associated with a mouse. The life pursuit of Taurus is “emotional and financial security”, the vibration is “determined energy” and its secret desire is “to have a secure, happy and wealthy life/marriage”. Like the aforementioned Zotac AMP 480, these are the sort of things that will be well-suited to the Razer DeathAdder. “Happy marriage”… could this be the marriage of the DeathAdder to the 480? That sounds like a winner to me! So let’s look at this month’s horoscope.
    Now bear in mind that these are, in fact, written with people in mind. However, this month the Taurus may need to make a decision about a relationship. This could be promising for matching it with the Zotac AMP 480. However, I’ve taken a few snippets here and there and it they don’t seem to be pointing towards each other at the moment so let’s look at the compatibility of the year of the Tiger (Zotac AMP 480) to the year of the Pig (Razer DeathAdder).
    This is how I’m going to end this post. I think that paragraph speaks for itself.

Oh, and if anyone finds out that I was wrong about the release dates I will slam my head against my desk many times because looking that up and trying to make it fit for a mouse and graphics card did take me a while and a good bit of imagination.

16. ET3D

ET3D Hopeless Dreamer

A GeForce 480 adds to the chance of death of your system, by adding a lot of heat and taxing your PSU to the point of death. It's therefore a "death adder" itself, and a perfect match for the mouse.

17. Optix

Optix Slave To Technology

Nobody -wants- to play games at anything less than maximum settings just like nobody -wants- to lose. If that were the case we would all be using integrated graphics and generic mice. Blech!

With the Zotac 480 and the Razer Deathadder you have a screamer of a video card that will allow you to run just about anything at high resolutions with full eye candy paired up with one of the most popular gaming mice ever released meaning all of those pretty shapes will not be for nothing because being able to accurately manipulate those shapes is just as important as being able to view them.

All show and no go just doesn't work.

This sounds like a nice like a nice little match up to me.

18. boytaboy

boytaboy New Member

Because it's for gamers, by gamers. Now, it's time to play!

19. dnottis

dnottis New Member

Because they are both top of their class... I would love BOTH!

20. anonemus

anonemus 80 Plus Certified

They are well suited because they're both drool-worthy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.