Win A Zotac GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder @ HH

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by craig5320, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EDWARD PERKINS

EDWARD PERKINS New Member

2. procupine14

procupine14 Why is it Beeping!?!?!

Well, quite honestly I don't know if they would be good for eachother. I mean I have my mouse and GFX card right now that seem to work pretty well.....SIGH** I guess the only real way for me to know if they go well together is if you were to send me them ;)

3. Zodor

Zodor New Member

Both are the best in their price-range. Deathadder fits in the hand like a glove and the 480 fits in my case like... well... really nicely :duh:

4. asedsa

asedsa Active Member

Because first Zotac GTX 480 AMP has been planned to look like this :D

[​IMG] :rofl:

5. Cosmincs

Cosmincs New Member

The storm (DeathAdder) versus tornado (GTX 480 AMP!)

6. wiskerbizkit

wiskerbizkit DH ***** hobo

they are an awesome match because there is no point of having a good gaming mouse if you don't have a monsterous GPU to use it on!!!

7. Krab

Krab New Member

They're well suited together because both of them are high quality products. I don't have something snappy like everyone else, sorry.

8. iPlayer

iPlayer Filled with noobsauce

"Good things come in pairs"

Top end graphics card and top end mouse: A marriage made in HardwareHeaven.

9. barnabyaaron

barnabyaaron New Member

Every gamer wants high quality, colorful, GLOWING computers it only adds to the experience.

10. blibbax

blibbax nahm8

Both are products are the top of their game, to bring you to the top of your game. Zotac and Razer, both famed for solidly built, brilliantly designed products, and for class leading performance. This pairing would transform the gaming experience for any gamer in any game.

11. Garbledtransmission

Garbledtransmission New Member

Allowing you to be the most precise gamer, the Deathadder is unmatched in precision & comfort when combined with the unbeatably fluid performance that flows from the beastly Zotac GTX 480 - making your true gaming experience possible.

12. EDWARD PERKINS

EDWARD PERKINS New Member

they r well suited bcoz it just like God has made these two things like two angels especially for gamers and enthusiast have to show off the world and there is no other couple that culd match their performance.they both r providing unprecedented gaming experience to the gamers and enthusiasts.its like a couple who cant finish their journey without each other.long live Zotac amp edition gtx 480 and razer death adder.

13. NAZ2222

NAZ2222 Active Member

Because both names remind me of Darth Vader and Blackadder! That's enough for me :D

14. abs50

abs50 New Member

With twin fan cooling and decent overclocks, zotac 480 amp!boasts of a smoking hot performance under a cool exterior.
    Support for hardware tessellation and 32x antialiasing increase the detail and accuracy of 3d images to an unprecedented level.with visuals looking so real and lifelike the gamer yearns for a piece(if not the whole)of the action ....enter the smooth and hip razor deathadder!!
    with programmable buttons,teflon feet,4 times normal precision and on the fly sensitivity control,deathadder reacts to every little movement.......... as if it reading the mind of the gamer.
    the venom of this deathadder gives
    instant satisfaction !!
    this power packed combination of high quality graphics and instant control immerses the gamer in the action like never before ....hence they are well suited

15. TattooVampire

TattooVampire New Member

Why do you think the ZOTAC GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder are so well suited?

I think they are well suited because they are 2 of the hottest gaming devices on the planet. The Zotac GTX 480 AMP kicks ass in regards to gaming graphics and the Razer DeathAdder is a top of the line mouse.

16. CutScene

CutScene New Member

The Razer DeathAdder and Zotac GTX 480 AMP! card are so well suited because the R. DeathAdder was tired of his lady, they had been together too long. While Zotac GTX 480 Amp! had her heart broken by a certain someone in "red". Needless to say, they soon were both single.

R. DeathAdder spent a year in Venezuela hitchhiking across the country and Zotac GTX 480 decided to lose itself in her work eventually fixing a yield problem at the factory where she worked.

After spending several years apart learning about themselves and finding that if they wanted to catch the biggest fish in the pond they would have to be attractive as possible. Making sure to keep their hair spotless and clean, washing it at least every two weeks. Once they had their looks down each decided to put themselves out on the market.

Both using the hardware dating site www.hardwareheaven.com the created separate profiles. They were instantly paired with eachother and both liked what the other was looking at. Both, made for gaming and top of the line, their first date went swell. Plenty of long walks on the beach, shared favorite video games, and long sweaty nights later, the spark between them grew.

Finally after some coaxing from Zotac GTX 480 AMP! they moved in together at Heaven Media LTD. They were soon married. Talked of having kids. Had struggles of every normal day life. Played the lottery some weekends and entered some contests online. They knew, that no matter what, they would be given together, and hopefully make someone very happy.

17. Juan Carlo

Juan Carlo New Member

Razer Deathadder & Zotac GTX 480 AMP are so well suited together because they are both very cool! Cool in terms of looks & performance!..

Those two pieces of hardware compliment each other so well!...

Great Graphics performance from Zotac GTX 480 AMP & Superb Accuracy from Razer Deathadder..

Zotac GTX 480 AMP + Razer Deathadder = Ultimate Gaming Experience & MORE!!!!!...

18. Yard Waste

Yard Waste Lost In Space

Fast rendering, Fast response and input==great gaming!

19. Abomination

Abomination New Member

Why do you think the ZOTAC GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder are so well suited?

Zotac are the venom Razer the Bite!

Game ON!

20. press

press New Member

ehh just love this combo...:duh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.