Win A Zotac GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder @ HH

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by craig5320, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkunknown88

darkunknown88 New Member

Because if you are using a high precision mouse, you also need a hi-end GPU which deliveres very high FPS (and vice-versa). This deadly combination gives gamers the ultimate and unmatched power of accuracy and speed with no lag (especially critical in extreme games where speed is survival, and any hesitation means almost certain death). :)

Or maybe because they both make a Red-Blue-Yellow-Green color combination.
    GPU is red, Mouse is blue, ZOTAC "O" is yellow and Razer is green! :D

Anyways....i think both of then utilizes the capabilities of each other very well and ought to knock some serious damage out there.:lol:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  2. Billy_JP5

Billy_JP5 New Member

These two pieces of hardware are so well suited because of the fact that they are both devoted to the PC gamer, they both are designed by people in companies that care about the people who will end up using their products and ensure that they are the best they can be for a reasonable price point.

Both are made by comapnies that care about PC gaming, that is why the ZOTAC GTX 480 AMP and Razer DeathAdder are so well suited.

(As well as the fact that they are both the best pices of hardware avalible in their fields)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  3. [hobo]eclipse

[hobo]eclipse ...just bummin 'round

well its simple really, if your going to have the best output from your rig, u better have the best input. Wouldn't you want to be in maximum control of the overwhelming experience?

[​IMG]

4. EraserStorm

EraserStorm New Member

Well, if two pieces of perfectly good heaven fell down to your hands, and you found it it fit together, would you use it?
    OF COURSE YOU WOULD! Those things are like Oreos and Milk. Best friends together.
    The Zotac will juice the quality for all its worth, and the Razer is the only one who can keep up with that.

5. Shadow2k5

Shadow2k5 New Member

"Why do you think the ZOTAC GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder are so well suited?"
    Well those two pieces of heaven would suit me because Razer would replace my falling apart, 9 years old, Samsung optic mouse and Zotac would give me most epic boost in not only gaming experience but also it would increase experience from watching 1080p movies and TV shows.

6. DJ BIG T

DJ BIG T DH FaN BoY

because they are both very smooth and powerful together!!!!:D

7. imtoyoungtodie

imtoyoungtodie New Member

I think there best suited because what's better than turning 180 degrees in a heart beat and blowing the crap out the sneaky punk trying to stab you in the back them standing over him mouth open as you stare at what's left in all it 2560x1600 4aa 16af glory knowing that 2 of the best names in pc market help this moment happen make me question why I ever brought a xbox :evil:

if you have ever had to put a 8800gtx in the oven just to get sli working again to support ur 30" monitor I salute you

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  8. fullmetal_nell

fullmetal_nell New Member

Because those two are like bread and butter, Batman and Robin, Han solo and Chewbacca! to get the best gaming experience you've got to have those two! :cool:

9. Resistor

Resistor Get it Going..

As the saying goes "It takes 2 to make a clap"
    And this is the same with Zotac GTC 480 AMP and Razer DeathAdder.
    Both needed each other to get you the results you needed most, the best gaming experience ever.

10. comp_ali

comp_ali Sniper

:dead:

PruritusAni likes this.
  11. Ernest Namefull

Ernest Namefull New Member

You can't play if your game stutters and lags, neither you can if your mouse refuses to record your movements. (It happens to me, and it is not very cool...)
    So, combining a awesome graphics card with a awesome mouse, well, you get a awesome² gameplay!

12. Noobmaster

Noobmaster New Member

Because they both are FULL OF WIN!

13. Strateg

Strateg New Member

Îòâåò: Win A Zotac GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder @ HH

Why do you think the ZOTAC GTX 480 AMP! and Razer DeathAdder are so well suited?

Because it's oh so good!

No comments

14. EDWARD PERKINS

EDWARD PERKINS New Member

because the zotac gtx 480 is and awesome card already and now with the amp edition it will kill all other video of its competition and with the new amp edition the gtx 480 amp edition owners will see that this card is a sheer monster performance vice and it has alot brutal rendering power and it will run quieter and cooler than any other gtx 480 its has most powerful cooling solution available for a gtx 480 to date and it can indubitably run all game on its very highest possible setting like Crysis and Metro 2033 these are the two games that every gamer crave to run at max settings so its only possible with the all zotac gtx 480 amp edition and then all games need good precision and accuracy to play so definitely it will need a good mouse and there is also the solution the razer death adder mouse which provides u good accuracy so that u can kill ur enemies just the moment u spot them so this is the most good couple an enthusiast could have.i love it.i own products from zotac and razer always love em.long live zotac gtx 480 ame edition and razer death adder.

15. A Desire to Game

A Desire to Game HardwareHeaven Hoosier

Zotac GTX 480 with a pure copper base and heat pipes, 3500 dpi Razer mouse, I think the specs and the manufacturers is all the suitability you need.

16. Segurito

Segurito DriverHeaven Lover

Because the only way to control such amount of power from a Zotac GTX 480 it's with a Razer DeathAdder mouse.

Oh, by the way. I NEED THEM TO PLAY STARCRAFT 2!!!

17. h3art-hack3r

h3art-hack3r New Member

Online gaming is a very big thing nowadays ...

and without the best gear its hard to become better and improve

Zotac's new 480 GTX is top of its class and also its AMP! edition for hardcore gamers !!:taste:

Razer are also a quality gaming peripherals manufacturer and their products are unbeatable just as the DeathAdder!
    with 3500 dpi .it is pinpoint accuracy while playing online!

Both are gaming editions and combining them and playing with these 2 would be a blast.

Stunning visuals and pinpoint accuracy! what else do we need? Great Fragging ofcourse ! :p

so why are they suited together? they are both gaming editions for gamers
    and together will help you get the best out of gaming experience both offline and online play ::)

18. damnly123

damnly123 New Member

Zotac GTX 480 AMP and Razer DeathAdder is so well suited.. because with Zotac GTX 480 AMP will boost your gaming experience.. because of its new tech fans that will make GTX 480 temps so much cooler than usual.. and of course Razer DeathAdder gives you the the ultimate gaming mouse experience.. since it was released.

19. blassster

blassster New Member

Because one is the brains, one is the brawn. Both being high end makes them uber.

20. EDWARD PERKINS

EDWARD PERKINS New Member

[​IMG]now this is my brother,s rig which is zotac simple edition but i crave to have the gtx 480 zotac amp edition i love it as well as razer death adder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.