Win an Asus 260GTX Matrix @ DH !

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outlore

outlore Member

Why do you feel Asus should give you this card?

because dedicated fans need dedicated hardware - and i'm a fan

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  2. outlore

outlore Member

The dj got 2 wheel of steel - I, the gamer, want 2 fan's of speed

3. outlore

outlore Member

The gainward sticker on my case looks ugly - give me a ROG sticker instead

4. BryonB

BryonB New Member

I think that if someone gave me a card like this one from ASUS, I might actually have a reason to buy new games, and play them. I might actually have something to talk about on forums like this one, besides complaining about the graphics controller integrated into my motherboard. I might actually have something to look forward to during my day at work... seriously beautiful anti-aliased and high-resolution games, with all the eye-candy enabled, powered by ASUS! The name ASUS would be on my lips, as I recounted my exploits to my co-workers, extolling its graphical prowess, and praising its innovative power-saving design. I'd tell them about its cutting edge cooling system.

It would be awesome! But it will only be possible if ASUS picks me to win the 260GTX card.

5. BryonB

BryonB New Member

His eyes swept the new card with glee as he unpacked it from its shipping container. The ASUS 260GTX! Who could have even hoped for such good fortune! His games had become so boring lately. With a card like this, gaming would take on a whole new dimension!

He slowly caressed the glossy heatsink and the powerful but quiet cooling fans. This card was definitely made for some serious graphics delight. It was surreal. He'd dreamed of such a moment, when he'd have a card like this in his arms; yearned to have such power at his command. Now, the dream was reality.

He quickly read the installation instructions, and plugged the card into its designated slot in the computer. He connected the power supply and video connectors. Now, the real fun could begin!

Hours later, he lay back on his couch. His eyes half-closed, as he remembered each beautifully rendered scene. This was what gaming was meant to be! The ASUS 260GTX had handled every game he'd been able to throw at it. He now knew that he was lost. There would be no going back to plain and boring, or slow and jittery graphics.

6. Im so dead.

Im so dead. New Member

Alright. I need to win this ASUS card because i broke my friends customized computer the around a week ago while i was wrestling with his little brother. I now owe him around 700 bucks worth of stuff, including the graphics card. If i dont get him a new graphics card and the rest of the stuff by next month he will as he clearly said "Ill make you shit bricks" with alot more swearing and screaming. I only have a spare 100 dollars my parents gave me for my birthday. I really need this graphics card, its an emergency. i really dont feel like shitting bricks.

7. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

Asus should give me this card because I can suck up (as follows :D):

I have been an absoultely dedicated fan and user of Asus products unawarely since childbirth, when I used an Asus powered computer. To this day it still impresses me how great their hardware and range has become, all at very decent prices. They are unbeaten on value!

there. of course, this is all true too. :D

8. leelaing

leelaing New Member

Good day Driverheaven, My name is Lee and Im new too the forum.

I would love too win the card as I have just purchased a ASUS P6T SE motherboard and feel with both these two I would ride on the back of a regal, agile powerful pegASUS, soaring in qualiity and creative spirt!!!

Please Asus and driverheaven choose me :)

9. limandao

limandao New Member

Re : Win an Asus 260GTX Matrix @ DH !

1st good reason september 8th is my birthday!!!!!
    (i swear i can give a proof!!!)

2nd good reason i'd love to win this because i'm so found of the ROG logo and universe (i'm so crazy that i've created a custom animated bios logo...)
    I love it so much that i've modded my PC following ROG color patterns, i've also created a desktop theme ;) and the only missing element to complete this mod is a decent ROG Graphic card and this one is just so stylish!!! and yeah my old 8800GT does'nt fit anymore in my config... Q9550, Maximus 2 formula, 4go corsair dominator, ocz vertex 60 GO in a Antec P182 painted in mat black ;) and red led fan!

Long life to asus ROG!

good luck to all of you guys :)

10. LordLink

LordLink New Member

Asus should give me this card because I know what ENGTX260 MATRIX did last summer.

Asus should give me this card because I know what ENGTX260 MATRIX is doing this summer.

Asus should give me this card because I know what I want to do to ENGTX260 MATRIX :evil:

11. PingoPongo

PingoPongo New Member

Asus should give it to me cause im building a new rig and it would fit perefectly in there, i just can't afford it myself and id have to get something lower, but with a free video card i could even afford a better processor.

12. attilio

attilio New Member

Asus should give me this card because I have an empty PCI-E slot that is crying!!:tears:

13. siddhant2895

siddhant2895 New Member

Why asus should give me this card is because i have been a regular asus hardware buyer and have had a wonderful experience using their stuff.I am also an addicted pc gamer and have always dreamed about owning a powerful,energy efficient,reliable and also economical card and I think there is no better card other than this one.I have had a horrible experience with nvidia and ati , so the best one for me is none other than ASUS.

I think ASUS JUST ROCKS AND I WOULD LOVE IF THEY CONTINUE THEIR SERVICE AND GIVEAWAYS LIKE THIS ONE TO THEIR LOYAL COSTUMERS LIKE ME :) .

14. T_O_A_D

T_O_A_D New Member

Because I'm a new member here today :D

I've always been a ASUS fan.
    I had their very first AGP board PL297 Matter fact I just found it again and the P2 233 processor in the attic today.
    I've got a ASUS 1950 pro sitting here in front of me, thats going to go into a salvage system for my wife for Christmas this year, that I'm handing down My old Gaming rig pieces for here to only surtf the web and read emails LOL
    Doing some cleaning, and going to put it in its original box and place on Ebay. Someone might actually want it for a Museum Piece LOL

I'f I win the card it will go nicely in my new system I'm trying to aquire enough money to build. Thus the Ebay thing.

Thanks for the chance, will be browsing site now.

Gooday!

15. badaric

badaric New Member

ASUS should give me the card because that will make my happy .End another reason is may card that is barely staying alive end i don't have money to bay a new one.

16. niceguyrichy

niceguyrichy c c c COFFEE

Asus should give me this card because trying to run GRID on my widescreen with a 9600GSO (asus of course) is just making me sad :tears:

17. cdzone

cdzone New Member

ASUS ENGTX260 will be mine because I love you ASUS!

18. bcxixa10

bcxixa10 New Member

Why Asus have to give me this card? =)

First of All My nickname is Neo so i need the Matrix to keep me going XD
    Second of all , i need something more "cooler" then my 8600GT Silent , with my p5k mobo , and my asus vh226.
    Finally cuz i live in Portugal we discover part of the great lands of the world ,so i deserve it

19. 1strandom

1strandom New Member

Hello everyone,

Well like the others, believe an Asus 260 GTX matrix would be perfect for me too! I owned Asus products through the years. I have an Asus 21.5" 1080p LCD monitor, Asus M2N E Sli Mobo, an Asus Xonar 7.1 soundcard, and my Achilles Heel in my rig right now, Asus 8400GS video card.

Dont get me wrong, The 8400GS is great! But.. that 260 GTX would make me UBER!!!!!!! Also, I wouldnt have to have 10 fps in current games :) SO please, consider my poor soul.

20. asedsa

asedsa Active Member

ASUS should give me this card because, when I play COD 4, this is the way how I spend my ammunition: :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.