Win an Asus 260GTX Matrix @ DH !

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Desire to Game

A Desire to Game HardwareHeaven Hoosier

ASUS should give me this card so I can finally stop making NEWEGG Wish Lists.

2. psionic.one

psionic.one New Member

Because I am the lucky winner of this competition :)

3. cdzone

cdzone New Member

Just give me ASUS ENGTX260 MATRIX, I give you 10 seconds!

4. niceguyrichy

niceguyrichy c c c COFFEE

ASUS should give me this card because I am so impressed with how awesome it is, I use it as my CSS spray :)

[​IMG]

5. Stb3

Stb3 New Member

You should give this to me because I'm running an 8400 and I'm not exclaiming my love for Asus in an attempt to gain favor.

6. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

Asus should give me this card so that that guy stops wasting his ammunition and I can put him out of his misery

:D

7. eazy1968

eazy1968 New Member

:DI have been a asus fan for years !!!From motherboards and videocards the great inovation and technics!!Why would i like to win a Asus 260gtx !!Well of course for the great preformance of the card ,so i can play the latest games!!!That seems to me a very good reason!!!

8. TehDragonSparkz

TehDragonSparkz New Member

Asus should give it to me because if they don't I might have to commit suicide. I don't know if I can take living with a ATi Radeon 9250 anymore.

9. cdzone

cdzone New Member

ASUS ENGTX260 MATRIX is mine, I am Neo!

10. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

Asus should give me the ENGTX260 MATRIX because my ROG system is now completely set for its arrival...

the system has been cleaned out and cooling has been checked and upgraded.... 10 120mm fans.... definitely enough cooling for this card

i now have my new PC Power and Cooling Silencer 750w PSU that can give ample power to this card......

if i can get this card, i will be happily playing all the latest games for the next year or two...

11. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

Asus should give me this card because I need to use the fans on the card for air conditioning in summer (its 36C in spring, wtf!:confused:)

12. SeenBean

SeenBean Guys... I did something!

Why do you feel Asus should give you this card?

Its not so much as to why I feel Asus should give me this card,

but we need to take into consideration the card's feelings...
    I don't think it would feel satisfied if it wasn't in SeenBean's hands, would you?

:x

13. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

Asus should really consider me to become the owner of the card, because I will care for the card like no-one else can or will. I will feed it, play with it and it will never feel neglected. I am the perfect owner for this card.

14. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

Asus should give me this card because lagging across the maps in CoD4 DOES NOT help me win. :(

15. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

Asus should give me this card because at the moment I see every 4th frame in CoD4, giving me the impression I'm in some sort of disco with flashing strobe lights. It's veery hard to play.

16. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

Asus should give me this card because I just triple posted. That's how desperate I am. :D

17. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

can Asus please give me this card please because i have just experienced some weird graphical issues with my current card with crysis......... textures getting crazy....... screens blacking out..... all that.... causing me to leave game....

if i can get this card.... being an nvidia based card.... my issues probably would be resolved :D

18. >GSXR<mrbusa

>GSXR<mrbusa MY BIKE vvv

Asus should give me the card because we make a good team and have killed millions of terrorist together. Pride, Honor, Loyalty.

19. etheria.one

etheria.one New Member

As the ASUS ROG ENGTX260 MATRIX slided in her slot, the Intel Core 2 duo shivered with pleasure. Finally... his soulmate was here! Born into the great house of Asus, so perfect in her shiny black circuits, she was more than he had ever hoped for: twin fan control application that provides independent adjustments to the Hybrid Cooler+ fans; integrated hardware and software for total graphics card control; customizable functions that provide a new level of control to gamers; accurate adjustments of GPU and memory voltages; total monitoring of GPU/memory/Power IC/ambient temperatures; total monitoring of GPU/memory/board power consumption; automatic fan speed control in relation to the worlds only advanced GPU loading detection, energy efficiency that surpasses generic boards - the most intelligent and innovative gaming gear. One button pushed and raw power brought life into the ROG emblazoned cooler. She was alive and so eager to create beautiful flawless worlds...

Elika couldn’t believe her eyes. She watched mesmerized the distant waterfall, so sparkly and clear, falling and falling in the lake below. She had never seen water reflecting light quite like this before! The whole canyon bathed in it. Her small fingers gently touched the stone walls, enjoying the crisp rough texture. For the first time her brown confident eyes saw clearly. She was totaly entranced by the amazing world created around her. Standing nearby, the Prince was intently watching her. It was rapture seeing his features, no longer edgy and blurred. She wanted to hold his hand and run through the silky grass, to relax in the warm sun, but black shapes appeared ahead, ugly swords in evil hands. The Prince stood still, his sword gleaming in a steady grip. The enemies came closer and with agile catlike movements, he skillfuly slashed left and right. He was so much faster than before and although he fought tirelessly, they were just too many. One wrong foot step and he fell. Elika’s torn blouse danced in the wind, revealing her smooth skin as she jumped to help him. No longer slowed in her movements, no longer dizzy from the aliasing, caressed by beautiful, bright colors, she brought him to safety. Sighing, she turned, gazing through the glass of the LCD monitor straight into your eyes, her lips whispering gratefully ...Thank You!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  20. rajivsci

rajivsci New Member

"I just wanna Strip the card down to pieces chip by chip, transistor by transistor, U know I always wanted to know how graphics card work. that will improve my learning skills hehe. " Just joking. Whats a graphic card for? Simple gaming.

I WAnt It for gaming , Thats all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.