Win an Asus 260GTX Matrix @ DH !

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jac

Jac Well-Known Member

Asus should give this card to me because I believe it would future-proof my system for at least the next 2 years, it's quiet when it needs to be and powerful when gaming. Plus it looks like some piece of retro steampunk architecture.

2. Salty85

Salty85 New Member

Asus should give me this card so that I can get out of the stone age of Pixel Shader 2.

3. thinroad

thinroad New Member

i feel asus should give me this card so I can fold with it and help find a cure for cancer
    .....really!

4. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

Asus should give the card in my care because I am the only one able and willing enough to really take care of the card. I will feed it enough, I won't let it go do its thing without supervision, but I will make sure it won't go bored either! I am the right guardian for this card!

5. Rehaan

Rehaan New Member

asus should give me this card because i believe that it is hotter than Angelina Jolie......i want to beat Brad Pitt in case of having the hottest thing......he he....!!

6. pie

pie New Member

Asus should give me this card because my graphics card can't even run a 5 year old game at more than 30fps and i would use folding@home to help cure cancer for people like my dad

7. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

Asus should give me this card because im finally done upgrading everything on my computer except my GPU, i now have 8GB of DDR2 1066 that i was lucky to find for such a low price, and my Q9550 is sitting rock-solid at 3.4GHz.....

still plenty life in this old ROG system yet..... with this card, i will dominate Crysis and all my other games with my system finally maxed out after all these years

8. cdzone

cdzone New Member

Please give me ASUS ENGTX260 MATRIX. I'm Neo, and a college student who needs a powerful graphic card to do 3D CAD design. I can't afford to buy the super expensive Quadro FX. I think ASUS ENGTX260 MATRIX is the right choice for my situation, and it's is also expensive for me anyway. So, I hope to receive ASUS ENGTX260 MATRIX. Thank you very much, DH and ASUS.

9. Tristanian

Tristanian New Member

I hope I get this nice card. I'm a big fan of Asus products; especially their R.O.G series motherboards. I lately upgraded to a Rampage II Extreme (I had a crosshair before) but I unfortunately fried my graphics card; so if I win this one it will be really COOL.
    It would also be very nice to have the R.O.G logo on my graphics card too. It would look real awesome.
    I hope the card will me mine :drool::drool::drool:.

10. korkar

korkar New Member

Re: Win an Asus 260GTX Matrix @ DH ! :p

Why do I feel Asus should give me this Awesome Video Card?

I'm looking for a new video card that'll give me an amazing gaming and multimedia experience, one that will not let me down, or decide its to hot and bothered to produce something other than jagy epileptic shrubs scrolling across my screen :mad:. its time for an UPGRADE like my grandmothers tea kettle! and i believe Asus can satisfy my hunger with the 260GTX Matrix's raw performance and intellectual design! :taste:

11. Shaga

Shaga Intelligent Life Form

Why do you feel Asus should give you this card?

Asus should give this card to me because I really don't like asus coolers, this might really get me over it. :)

12. VioMeTriX

VioMeTriX New Member

i have given asus much of my money over the years through many pc builds...now with the economy and i cannot afford this much needed upgrade, maybe they could give back to me just a little...

either way keep making the stellar products that you do

13. Bolletje

Bolletje New Member

Because Asus only gives you the best, and I only want the best :D

14. MichaelN

MichaelN New Member

ASUS should give me this graphics cards because my graphics card right now is really old and i need a new one. my old one is also from ASUS

15. MichaelN

MichaelN New Member

Diver Heaven And Asus should totaly give me this new graphic card because i want to try out the new and best graphic card out their right now! so plz let me win and thank you

16. cdzone

cdzone New Member

Please give me ASUS ENGTX260 MATRIX. I'm a college student who needs the best graphic card to do 3D CAD. I can't afford to buy the super expensive Quadro FX. I think ASUS ENGTX260 MATRIX is the right choice for my situation, and it's is also expensive for me anyway. So, I hope to receive ASUS ENGTX260 MATRIX. Thank you very much, DH and ASUS.

17. ccualumni

ccualumni New Member

Why do you feel Asus should give you this card?

My gaming computer is 7 years old and needs to be replaced.

This card would allow me to build a new computer around it. That way, I have the best card to start with.

18. strifemare

strifemare New Member

I thought I'd be the only to think of the birthday thing, but damn, kudos to the guy with his birthday on September 8th. I'll just throw in my hat anyways then.

ASUS should give it to me because I've been dreaming of having a beast of a 260GTX in my PC for some time now, but due to budget problems when purchasing my upgrades, I had to settle for a HD4670. So please, set me back on the path of NVidia, and give me this card ;)

Also, my birthday is in September as well, not as lucky as some to have it on the day itself, but I'd think that by the time they decide the winner and ship the card out, it should reach me by my birthday. So YIPPiE :p

And the last reason would be the pity reason, because I've been jobless for about 8months now, and only have my amenities thanks to my parents. So light up my life, give me a GPU :p

19. v4npro

v4npro New Member

It would go nicely with my Asus motherboard :p It's the best manufacturer in my opinion.

20. kagnew

kagnew New Member

Send the card to me. I need a graphics card. On the other hand if it doesn't come in AGP never mind. I have an ASUS A8V Deluxe that I just replaced as I like is very well and already have the memory etc for it. Am using an nVidia that I'm not too fond of while the ATI AIW 9600 I was using has gone bad on me. I keep getting display that is herring boned. Have not been able to find any mention of a fix on ASUS/ATI knowledge base so went with nVidia that I took out of another system. BTW I'm a nice guy unless you ask anyone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.