Win an Asus 260GTX Matrix @ DH !

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teme

Teme Super Moderator

Because I want to have the OMG experience from the stunning gfx of this card of ASUS!

2. isaak

isaak Well-Known Member

Asus should give me this card because Tuesday marks the beginning of exam block, with Maths B and Biology. If I win this card, I do not need to worry about studying to get a successful job which earns me money in order to get the best computer parts. I'll already have them with this card :)

3. MIG-31

MIG-31 Old time Member.. Staff Member

Asus should give me this card so i can go to to an SLI set up for the first time... As they are well known for reliability and performance.

4. korkar

korkar New Member

I feel that ASUS should give me this care so much i have writen a little song or rap or poem... really depends what beat u throw behind it lol, well anyway here it goes!!

In dedication to the ASUS and the guys at Driver Heaven this is for you!

The question comes straight to mind,
    Why should i be the winner of the 260GTX Matrix prize,
    some would say i'm not worthy, Like the Caribbean got scurvy,
    but they're the ones who believe onboard can play,
    they're the ones that make ASUS and Driver Heaven scream out and say,

If you got an on-board playing a game,
    you aren't worthy of the 260GTX Matrix's gold frame,
    We need someone with more then a one Gig flash drive,
    to this sword of 1000 truths inside, we don't take bribes,
    Or people who cant see inside a skeleton cases insides,

karkor has the needs, capability and plants trees,
    He needs an upgrade like his grandmothers tea kettle,
    one that'll fill his case with something special,
    A 260GTX Matrix would do the trick like tony hawk doing a kick-flip,
    send just one over this way,
    And ill praise ASUS and your team with a lovely virtual bouquet!

cheers guys :D
    have a good one!

5. CoolZone

CoolZone New Member

I would like ASUS to offer me this video card because I want to have a Nvidia SLI solution for the first time in my life.

6. Optix

Optix Slave To Technology

Last entry.

Why do I feel Asus should give me this card?

This card would go a looooooooong way towards my new upgrade. I'm waiting for benchmarks on the P55 chipset but it's looking like I may slap this onto a P7P55D Pro and if I can get the i5 750 to 4Ghz I'm pretty sure I'll end up being held back by my current card.

My budget does not include a card at this time so this would be the final piece of the puzzle.

7. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

if this card was bestowed upon me...... i would be able to experience gaming from a whole new level.... aside from that, currently im rebuilding my first computer ever given to me with the old parts that i upgraded from....

currently this system has.... a Core 2 Duo e6550, 6GB DDR2 800, 400GB hard drive and an ASUS P5Q P45 board that has been ordered for it... nice basic layout!

all powered by a CM eXtreme power 550w PSU.

if i get the 260GTX Matrix, it will allow me to remove the HD 3870 from my system and finally complete the refurbished build.....

if the system passes all tests, it will go to either my baby cousin or friend that needs a new computer to replace his dead laptop.

this is the other reason why i recently went on an upgrading spree.... but now i ran out of money completely...... if Asus would be so kind as to help out, id be most grateful. :D

8. |5150|Warrior

|5150|Warrior New Member

Well I have never had anything that nice. I have a 22" ASUS monitor but the rest of my PC is low end stuff. I really would like to experience some high tech gaming, but have never been able to afford it. I have always found myself putting priorities on what I can afford to buy. Would I like to have this card? Sure I would! However I know that I would still enjoy gaming if I didn't have it or win it. Probably the only way I would ever experience the technology out there is if someone were to hand it too me.

Thanks

9. theyellowfury

theyellowfury New Member

I think they should give me it because I deserve it. I've been soldiering along with a busted rig for about a year now. It has a lot of problems, DivX will crash it. Some windows media codecs will crash it. Anything going fullscreen will crash it. Extensive or rapid use of any game or graphics software will crash it. That's the bluescreen stuff.
    More often than that it just turns itself off, completely off with no warning any time I'm making it think too hard. A loss of work in 3dsmax is agonizing so I've got used to saving often. And last week it got a virus, Total Security, anybody ever heard of it? Google it if not.
    Its one of those ones that knows a really good virus scanner that can fix your machine of it. :confused::duh::mad: And you should protect your machine. Also my wallpaper changed to a note addressed to me saying how my boss was gonna find out (something something) and that spyware would "break my life"
    It replaced AVG in my systray and I can still run a scan but predictably this makes the machine turn itself off when its got about 5 minutes in. I tried installing spybot and ad-aware with the same result, it defiantly turned itself off. I found a page online on how to get rid of it but it won't let me into regedit or msconfig and deleting the main virus file works for about five seconds before it pops up again. And sometimes foro no reason it turns itself off. A friend told me about SmitfraudFix today and it looked really good for about 5 minutes, then the inevitable. He said he'd never seen a machine shut down quite the way mine does. "That's f*ckin mad" were his exact words.
    I have scraped some money together for a new machine, its going to cost me 270 euro and its the cheapest possible best deal I could get for the money I have to spare and it doesn't include a video card. Only 2GB of DDR2 but I can expand later, along with the cpu which is weedy enough too. I'll be using my old 8800GTS or if that doesn't work a 7900GT I have lying around but I could sure use an Asus 260GTX Matrix. The main machine is off now and I'm using a laptop I got for free. It'll play NFSU2 so that's nice. I really want a go of Hawx because I reckon I could kick some ass online. Maybe someday...

10. mac_angel

mac_angel New Member

FYI: ASUS, your rebate company is still refusing to return any of my calls. The company has a phone number but no way to get anyone to answer, just an answering machine, and they never return my calls. They have also stopped returning my e-mails. Very VERY sad customer service. Especially since I am look at getting a new Core i7 system at the end of the month.

11. rajeev4uonly

rajeev4uonly New Member

i m not going to say ASUS should give me this card to me because i really need it,

but i will say, ASUS should give me this card because i m not in a need of card, but i like free stuff,,.. :rofl:, i just play games for fun and my gaming performance may increase if i receive this card..

12. Rehaan

Rehaan New Member

asus should give me this card because recently i installed crysis on my pc but my pc was unable to run it.....instead a message poped up---->" TO RUN THIS GAME, YOUR PC NEEDS SOMETHING HOTTER THAN MEGAN FOX......ASUS 260GTX WILL DO THE WORK!!"

13. lmd

lmd New Member

Asus should give me this card because I am building a new computer. Right now I have a quiet Antec PSU, mouse, keyboard, Intel Core i7 920, and a few more parts. An Asus GTX260 is the only part I need. :drool:

14. Bolletje

Bolletje New Member

I really want to try the Matrix-serie since I haven't done that before! ;)

15. limandao

limandao New Member

Re : Win an Asus 260GTX Matrix @ DH !

I promise to respect the fallowing list if asus gives me this kickass card!
    My asus kiss ass 10 commandments...

1-i'll tell everyone asus is the best hardware enthousiast brand
    2- i'll won't buy any other hardware from other brand
    3- i won't make other brand an idol
    4- i won't make wrongful use of asus name
    5- i'll remember asus graceful gift (the GTX260 matris of course...)
    6- i'll frag dozen of guys thanks to MATRIX GTX 260 tremendous power
    7- i won't commit adultery and use other brands' card!
    8- i won't think about stealing my best friend supapowerful graphic card anymore
    9- i won't envy my neighbor's graphic card
    10- i'll pray for ASUS everyday for creating the ROG range

:)

16. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

Need a videocard to build a computer for my studies (architecture) so I need something with a little power!
    And as a poor/broke student I can use any break you guys can give me.

17. jasperchc

jasperchc New Member

Asus should give me the card because it will make me really HAPPY.

18. wol-va-rine

wol-va-rine New Member

Re: Why do you feel Asus should give you this card?

ASUS should give me this card because I could then add a Republic of Gamers screen shot in my S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl Oblivion Lost videos on YouTube, in other words, the shameless plugs from this ASUS shill will become even more excessive...

OMFGFREEPUBLICITYFORASUS!!1!!1!!!!1!!!11111!!!1!!

:rofl:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  19. Red_Baron

Red_Baron New Member

I'm an ASUS guy, like them I've innovation and flair, this graphics card is beyond compare!

20. cdzone

cdzone New Member

DH & ASUS will give me ASUS ENGTX260 MATRIX. I'm a college student who needs a powerful graphic card to do 3D CAD. I can't afford to buy the super expensive Quadro FX. I think ASUS ENGTX260 MATRIX is the right choice for my situation, and it's is also expensive for me anyway. So, I hope to receive ASUS ENGTX260 MATRIX. Thank you very much, DH and ASUS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.