Win an Asus 260GTX Matrix @ DH !

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slackin

Slackin New Member

Why do you feel Asus should give you this card?

Because I love being told what to do by a Woman ;)
    ( AKA SHE, ASUS' exclusive Super Hybrid Engine Technology gathering information needed and calculating the optimized solution for best performance )

2. A Desire to Game

A Desire to Game HardwareHeaven Hoosier

ASUS should give me this card so I can afford to buy a new ASUS ROG motherboard to match instead of just an entry level ASUS board. I admire you guys, seriously.

3. kyvhy66

kyvhy66 New Member

Why do I think I should win an Asus 260GTX Matrix from DH??? Well, there's a couple reasons. 1.) All the computers I have are no faster than 2.0 Ghz, so modern games aren't very playable, and I believe that Asus products would greatly increase the playability of my games (currently I cannot play any game that has been made after 2006) 2.) All the computers I have have Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT video cards installed, which do not help at all in making modern games playable, and I believe if I win an Asus GTX 260 Matrix from DH, my games will become playable again. And 3.) Currently I don't have enough money to upgrade any of my computers and I would greatly appreciate it if Asus would help make my games playable again, like they were back in 2004-2006. I have never personally owned an Asus video card, but I know that this video card would include Asus's quality and ROG gaming series high performance, which would far surpass my old, outdated video card. It would certainly be a gift if I recieved this video card.

4. Shaga

Shaga Intelligent Life Form

Because it's my precious.

5. Shike

Shike Official Cyberpunk ^_-

Asus should give me the 260GTX Matrix, because without it my heart will remain untouched and my computer will be less solid than water.

6. jiachao

jiachao New Member

Asus should not give me the 260GTX Matrix because I hope reverse psychology works.

7. buburuza76

buburuza76 HH member

Because i currently fold with a 8600GT and it`s not good enough. With this card i can have a boost in folding@home and along with a good thought to those who need it maybe a big step forward to cure will be made.

8. andrei45

andrei45 New Member

Last time when i played some shooting game, i was using the sniper and trying to zoom over the target...but suddenly ZDRANG! ...a bullet frozen my image for 2 seconds. Me:dead.
    I hit the keyboard with my mouse, then i almost broke my monitor ...can`t do it anymore. After hearing the noise, my dad came and slapped me with the electricity bill. I need help...
    ASUS should give me this card otherwise i go nuts and brake everything. Even my electricity control board. What to do with my dad?At least i can teach him how to play and enjoy with this card, no matter the electricity. Please ASUS, be with me in this and give me this card.

9. Jac

Jac Well-Known Member

I think ASUS should give me the card because I was made redundant early in the year and so cannot afford to buy a replacement for my old card. My son is a massive, massive Batman fan and I would like him to be able to play the awesome new Arkham game on a card that can really do it justice.

10. ahsalloum

ahsalloum New Member

Asus needs to give me this card so I can kick some "Asus" (*wink wink*) in CoD4.

11. pantherts

pantherts New Member

Currently I'm still rocking a 7800GTX card that I bought when they first came out. I paid nearly $500 for it at that time to have the latest and the greatest. Now my system is starting to feel its age and even with a significant overclock, my poor Pentium 4 (single core) machine cries itself to sleep each night due to unattainable frame rates. I plan on grabbing an Asus P6T and an I7 to upgrade but the price of a graphics card pushes my budget right over the edge. I really don't want to upgrade unless I can have a decent graphics card to match the system. If Asus was kind enough to help me out, I would be able to move forward with this upgrade and stay within budget during these difficult times. My extremely low frame rates in today's most demanding games would be a thing of the past. Thanks for your consideration and thank you to DH and Asus for making this contest available. Good luck everyone!

12. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

because I want it.

13. Bolletje

Bolletje New Member

I would love to game with all the eye-candy on, while still being energy efficient :D

14. FlyingMidget

FlyingMidget New Member

Why do you feel Asus should give you this card?

Because my Asus 4850 runs @ over 100C when under heavy load (a little disappointed here)! Despite this, I only start to see fps drops and other issues after 1-2 hours of playing Crysis (very impressed a card can boil water for over 2 hours and work fine straight after), hence I deserve a better, cooler card so I can play for at least 4-6 hours! Also, it would go nicely with my P5Q.

The 4850 is running @ stock settings and 100% fan @ 65 C

15. tolcheen

tolcheen New Member

Asus should give me this card as it is the perfect match for my Asus Maximus II Motherboard.

16. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

Asus should give me this card because its a perfect match for my Asus Maximus Formula and soon to be Q9550 that i spent my hard earned savings on....

17. simonw

simonw New Member

If I win this card, I will donate it to my brother. He is using a 6600GT, so I'm sure he will be impressed with the 260GTX.

18. vadlerg

vadlerg New Member

I should win because,

I would love to open the wonderful artificial world to my kids.
    I would love to inspire them by the excellence of engineering.
    I would love to play around with this gem of hardware like a professional.
    :taste:

19. Chanur

Chanur New Member

I feel ASUS should give me the card because I would use it. Those rare times I wasn't gaming I still would be putting this card to hard work running Folding@home.

Having a 24" monitor requires a powerful graphics card. The ASUS 260GTX Matrix has the power to drive this monitor to its fullest potential, and this card has the cooling to ensure it can handle anything I throw at it or ask it to do.

20. mip

mip New Member

Because my new Asus P5E3 WS Pro motherboard is waiting for a video card and for an Extreme Performance boost!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.