Win an Asus 260GTX Matrix @ DH !

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sof2finchy

sof2finchy New Member

I should win the Asus GTX 260 Because my computer is not yet "rock solid. heart touching", but it would be with a more powerful graphics card. I'm currently chugging along with an HD 3650 on a 24" iiyama lcd.

2. SkipDaddy

SkipDaddy New Member

This one's a no brainer. I need this card so that once, just once, my rig will be a step above my nephew's. Once, just once, I won't be laughed at by a teenager. Well, I will still be laughed at, because he's just plain better at these games than I am, but he will have a reason to envy me for a day or two, at least. Let this old man live the dream. Let me e cooler than a 10th grader for once!

Skip.

3. LilRazor

LilRazor Active Member

Why do you feel Asus should give you this card? Because i still got 2 spare pci-e 6 pin connectors and an empty slot on my motherboard to fill up ^^

4. Optix

Optix Slave To Technology

Why do I feel Asus should give me this card?

I'm doing an LGA1156 budget upgrade either Q4 2009 or Q1 2010 and there is nothing more budget than free!

5. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

Asus should give me this card because I'm awesome :)

6. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

Nah, I was just joking.

I should win this card because I'm very poor and can't afford one..

7. SeenBean

SeenBean Guys... I did something!

Well everyone knows what ASUS stands for, don't you?

Always Sending Utilities to Seenbean.

It's common knowledge.
    :cool:

8. Bolletje

Bolletje New Member

I want to see if Asus really can deliver all those fancy features which are stated at the frontpage.

9. Bolletje

Bolletje New Member

I would like to see how this card is so different when you compare it to cards from other brands.

10. PCJUNKY

PCJUNKY New Member

Hi all,

Well first off I've been a fan of ASUS for quite a while now. I've been with em since the ay of the 440BX boards and I've noticed that while they're not always THE fastest, they're pretty damn close but heas and shoulders above in terms of reliability and other "common sense" related issues.

I should get this card because my computer has everything buy a video card. I have a swiftech water cooling kit working with a Q6600, a velociraptor with 2 other HDDs and 4gb of memory.

I need a good video card an a water cooling heatsink to make my rig truly bad ass.

I would be truly stoked, and wouldnt mind doing a review on the prodct.

11. imagination

imagination HH HH HH :)

Because i can plug this card into my surveillance system and see some uninterruptible high definition action with my grandma trying to drink my beer :)

12. cdzone

cdzone New Member

I should win ASUS ROG ENGTX260 MATRIX because it features Automatic and Independent Speed Control for Dual Fansink to Deliver Extreme, Intuitive Cooling! I reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly want to use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. snake

snake Active Member

Re : Win an Asus 260GTX Matrix @ DH !

Asus has to give me that beautiful piece of technology so me and my Striker Extreme would be fully Republic of Gamers compliant ;)

14. naveen86

naveen86 New Member

ASUS should give me this card because i want to play games as well as save a scarce resource i.e Electricity...

15. Bolletje

Bolletje New Member

Asus should give me this card because the card is simply the best! That in mind it's a good combination with me :)

16. cdzone

cdzone New Member

Asus willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll give me the great ENGTX 260 Matrix because I am a PC Master who can use the technology!

17. origosis

origosis New Member

:evil: If I take the Asus 260GTX and power it, by burning my 3 wolf moon shirt, I should be able to render a 10 second video of a perfectly Rendered and mathematically accurate Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick. :D I can then Insert this into an original Mortal Kombat Sega Cartridge. thus I will have access to "The Bearded One" all his moves are Fatalities. The moment the match begins the announcer does not say "Fight" he says "Finish Him" :drool: It will be an amazing experience! But I cannot complete this project without the 260GTX Matrix :hmm:

18. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

Asus should give me this card because after 2 years i still wear my ROG badge proudly :D

19. cdzone

cdzone New Member

I will win ASUS ENGTX260 Matrix because I am NEO.

20. naveen86

naveen86 New Member

ASUS Should give me this card coz i can't buy a BUGATTI VEYRON in my life coz it costs 16 million here in India,but through this competetion I can have a Gcard that's as fast as the Bugatti Veyron around all GTX 260's....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.