Win one of two Enermax LibertyECO 620w PSU's!

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Jun 29, 2009.

1. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

Today we have several Enermax LibertyECO 620W PSU's to give away to a few lucky readers!

The LibertyECO is highly recommended by DriverHeaven read our review.

Read the competition and how to enter over here

Attached Files:

2. Bolletje

Bolletje New Member

I would like to win the Enermax PSU because I'm overclocking my rig and i'm short of power. I also want to try Crossfire and maybe SLI, but my current PSU isn't good enough to handle it.

And a PSU with a 80+ effiency comes in handy with all the climate changes and so :)

3. Madgoat1979

Madgoat1979 VTX NuTz!!!

because i said so...

4. ivanhaiducu

ivanhaiducu New Member

I think that this PSU is the best for my future upgrade and it will suit best in my Enermax Chakra case :)))

5. Madgoat1979

Madgoat1979 VTX NuTz!!!

and because it aint willie, its the pineapple tree...

6. grandaduk

grandaduk New Member

I should win because I saw an inconvenient truth and found the truth inconvenient. Therefore I need a convenient way to be eco-friendly and energy saving!

7. comp_ali

comp_ali Sniper

I want LibertyECO 620W to free my PC from the limits of updating CPU/GPU created by my current PSU.

8. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

I should win this PSU because I never had the privilege to use a modular power supply and I want to know if it really is more convenient then the 'regular' power supply.

9. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

I should win this PSU because I'm a poor student (to be) and need power to excel!

10. simonw

simonw New Member

I want to win theEnermax LibertyECO 620W PSU because Enermax are great at making great PSUs and I have never tried a modular PSU yet.

11. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Active Member

Please tell us why YOU should win Enermax LibertyECO 620W"

Of course, it could never hurt to have some liberty to our ecology by having such super energy saving power supply.

12. blibbax

blibbax nahm8

I would like to win an Enermax LibertyECO PSU because it will give me the liberty to energise my PC with power hungry upgrades without ruining my eco-credentials. It's all in the name.

13. mac_angel

mac_angel New Member

well, I think I should win the power supply because the last power supply that I bought was a PC Power one. BIG MISTAKE. Had it for just over a year and it caught on fire. I don't mean it melted or smoked, but actually caught on fire. The SATA power connection into my LG Blu-Ray HD DVD from drive started sparking, smokeing, and caught on fire in a matter of 2 seconds - too fast for me to be able to react enough to pull the power before the fire started. PC Power denies responsibility saying it is impossible for their power supplies to catch on fire like that, even though I sent them all kinds of pictures of my damaged computer, and the burn marks on my rug from the fire.
    Also, a new ECO power supply would be a great help. I'm 37 and I'm on long term disability for osteoarthritis. Since I'm at home all the time, the computer is my best friend kinda thing. Thing is, I have a limited income being on disability, and being able to cut down on my hydro bill would help out a lot.

14. slugbug

slugbug Going Broke Saving Money

I should win of these awesome power supplies because my current Ultra power supply sucks :D

15. karse

karse New Member

i would like to win an Enermax LibertyECO 620W because my current PSU limit me for future upgrades of my GPU. Also Enermax got the best and most stable PSU's out there. Haveing my old Core 2 duo setup running on my Enermax liberty 500watt and now my Core i7 setup shows how powerfull and stable they are :)

16. charm_quark

charm_quark incognito

i would like to win an Enermax libertyEco 620w because i would love to have more power!!!

17. Yard Waste

Yard Waste Lost In Space

I should win an Enermax libertyEco 620w because I only have 450w and I need to expand my machine!

18. coldfire7

coldfire7 New Member

I would like to win the Enermax LibertyECO 620W PSU because I'm overclocking my rig and I need a bigger & more efficient PSU. :D

19. stereokwb

stereokwb New Member

i need one because right now I am using 2 no name PSUs linked at the same time to my computer and I always have to power up manually one of them and after that to power up the computer (otherwise it won't start), and also because of that my computer side panel should always be opened and therefore gathers a lot of dust. Not to mention the noise and of course the fact that when my gf cleans around it she always manage to move some wires that will make the ground power supply not to start.. Yeah, I know, I should get a new good one :) (new PSU, what were u thinkin!).Problems problems..

20. procupine14

procupine14 Why is it Beeping!?!?!

I would like this PSU because I think my current 600W Zalman is on the fritz and I like Overclocking A LOT. you do the math ;)