Win one of two Enermax LibertyECO 620w PSU's!

Discussion in 'Competitions Discussion' started by HardwareHeaven, Jun 29, 2009.

1. KenX

KenX New Member

Why are Driver Heaven giving those great prizes away to a few lucky readers?
    I want to win because I want to feel lucky badly.

2. zxions

zxions New Member

A power supply from Enermax would surely make my system a heck of a lot better.

3. SeenBean

SeenBean Guys... I did something!

Please tell us why YOU should win Enermax LibertyECO 620W.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY GERBILS I HAVE TO PURCHASE EVERY WEEK?
    They do NOT last long AT ALL. I'd say ~5hrs per.

Once one of the .. larger ones.. busted my gerbil-wheel. Those are also expensive.

4. zachig

zachig New Member

I want o win the Enermax LibertyECO 620W PSU because my grandma has stolen my current one!!! :D

5. j2t

j2t New Member

I should win an Enermax LibertyECO 620w PSU because all the others are smurftards :D

6. djw746

djw746 New Member

I want to win because my 921 guardian need something to supply all the pretty lights!

7. Neshi

Neshi HH's cuddly Blue Bear

I should win an Enermax LibertyECO 620w PSU because I care for the environment!

8. SaberZ

SaberZ -Android Fanatic-

I should win the Enermax LibertyECO 620w PSU since I am getting married on October 9th, I am building my fiance her very first PC for gaming. I have been piecing the machine together part by part as I am able to afford it since funds are kind of tight with having to pay for flower's, videographer, photographer, dj and more. Along the way of buying parts for the machine she asked why I chose the parts I did, manufacturers etc, and Enermax was always my counter manufacturer every time she pointed out a PSU. Winning the LibertoECO 620w PSU would take a little stress off the wedding rush and allow for us to get a little closer to finishing her machine up before it becomes obsolete.

I've purchased Enermax PSU's in the past and never had power related issues, the item bundles included(a nice carry bag) were that extra nice touch only a few companies can provide.

9. anonymous_user

anonymous_user New Member

I should win an Enermax LibertyECO 620w PSU so that I don't have to worry about my video card killing my (current) PSU.

10. A Desire to Game

A Desire to Game HardwareHeaven Hoosier

It would be great if I won because I am building a dedicated Photoshop PC at the end of the month and planned on getting an Enermax anyway. The budget is gettin tight and this would really help.

11. ET3D

ET3D Hopeless Dreamer

I don't have particularly good reasons for winning this PSU, but today happens to be my birthday (ending in less than an hour), and I thought it at least makes a good reason to enter, and a semi-good reason to win. It's a pretty decent fit for my needs, too. I went for 500W when I bought my PC, which is fine for my current hardware, but I think is borderline. I don't think I'll ever need something really monsterous. 620W is better than what I have and should be good enough, and it's a better known brand -- something that's reviewed on DH, and not just German sites.

Neshi likes this.
  12. Jac

Jac Well-Known Member

I should win an Enermax PSU because I need an efficient, powerful and quiet supply to replace Ol' Rattler. Rattles is an old generic PSU - keeping up with my modern PC is hard on his cheap components and he's kicking out more heat and noise than voltage.

Don't do it for me, do it for Rattles.

13. chaitanyaraghav

chaitanyaraghav New Member

I should win an Enermax PSU because i am desperate to for a new PSU and a cabby for my new rig!! Already spent enough on the rig and im stuck with the PSU thingy until i found this one!!! Will wait for my rig till 31st of July!!!":)

14. Madgoat1979

Madgoat1979 VTX NuTz!!!

ohh boy... now my antec 500 is dieing...

what timing... what timing indeed...

... because this is my second dead antec! :p

15. Earthmonger

Earthmonger New Member

I should win an Enermax Liberty ECO because I respect this planet too much to cause it further harm by using poor efficiency power supplies from less reputable manufactures. It would also be my first modular unit, which is something I highly desire for cable management ease. And lastly, I should win this beautiful, eco-friendly Enermax power supply, because I'll need something of high quality, to feed my 14 hungry Apollish casefans.

16. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

I should win an Enermax Liberty because... they're up for grabs?

17. Fantasma

Fantasma Active Member

I should win Enermax LibertyECO 620W because I want to feed my pc with the best possible energy source. It´s the only way my pc will grow up healthy and strong

18. charm_quark

charm_quark incognito

I should win Enermax LibertyECO 620W because it belongs in my pc :)

19. rsc08

rsc08 New Member

Why should I win an Enermax LibertyECO 620w PSU?

Well, I honestly shouldn't. And that is why you should give it to me. So you can accomplish two things: give away the fabulous Enermax prize and, at the same time, teach people that life ain't fair. It's a win-win situation.

20. deBelly

deBelly New Member

I should win an Enermax Liberty ECO because I care about this planet so much. And that additional power would allow me to move from freon cooling to Peltiers.