Win7 advice not showing on mainpage

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Announcements' started by Lelisevis, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Lelisevis

Lelisevis Howlin at the moon

I've posted a request for help in the Win7 forum and despite multiple refreshes the post isn't appearing on the mainpage or on the latest forum topics. Is this intentional or an error? The post exists but it's pretty unlikely to get any views or response.

I was kind of tempted to find every review or topic on Steelseries and post a link to my question (using the subterfuge of feigning interest in another product)but that would be naughty and Santa may miss out my house, instead i'll patiently wait for a response:lol:.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

There was a post after yours by Tril........ that's why the main forum page doesn't show yours as the last post. It's there, as you say, and should also show in a "new posts" search for those that didn't already read it. Once you've read something it's not going to show in "new posts"

3. craig5320

craig5320 Well-Known Member

Your post won't show in your latest posts list, as you've "read" it, this is to do with the database marking now in place. However the Win7 forum may not have been added to the forum lists frontpage so I will check that they are displaying there properly.

Thanks.

4. Lelisevis

Lelisevis Howlin at the moon

Cheers guys. It's good to be back

5. craig5320

craig5320 Well-Known Member

I've added the Win7 forum to the Recent topic box, thanks.