WIN7 WIN8 KX compatible driver better.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by arhkxd, May 21, 2013.

1. arhkxd

arhkxd New Member

WIN7, WIN8, KX compatible driver better.
    Hello. dear friends, you are good.
    I come from a KX fans from China, I am through translation and you communicate now, if there are problems in grammar, also please forgive me.
    I'm a KX fan, is also a music lover, now WIN7, WIN8 has begun to spread around the world, a lot of and the use of KX, may be because of work reasons other aspects of the KX development team, lead to a new version of the KX driver does not appear, I now have an idea, through the collection all kinds of problems, and then the collocation solution, write one can install the normal use of the KX, at the same time, if the author can see this information, you also need the help.
    At the same time here would also like to thank our KX driver development team, let our voices to better performance.
    Thank you.
    I do not know whether we can tidy up now KX problem, BUG out, if you can attach your solution is better, I may not have our authors like technology, but I hope that through this method, can provide some convenience to more fans KX.
    From China to the East Yi
    email:lzzyyyd at vip 。qq。com 766211011 at qq。com
    hello.各位朋友们,你们好。
    我是来自于中国的一位KX爱好者,我现在是通过翻译来和你们进行交流,如果有语法问题,还请各位见谅。
    我自己是一个KX爱好者,同时也是一个音乐爱好者,现在WIN7,WIN8已经在全世界开始普及,而且使用KX的人很多,可能因为KX开发小组的其他方面的工作原因,导致KX驱动的新版本没有出现,我现在有一个想法,通过收集各种问题,然后搭配解决方案,编写出一个可以安装正常使用的KX,同时如果作者能够看见这个信息,那么也同时需要作者的帮助。
    同时在这里也要感谢我们KX驱动的开发小组,让我们的声音能够更好的进行表现。
    谢谢。
    不知道大家是否能够整理一下现在KX的问题、BUG出来,如果能附上你们的解决方案更好,我或许没有咱们作者一样的技术,但是我希望通过这样方法,能够给更多的KX爱好者提供一些方便。
    来自中国的东奕致上
    email:lzzyyyd at vip 。qq。com 766211011 at qq。com

2. Mr.Floppy

Mr.Floppy the puzzled aimless

What exactly was the intention of your post? I'm sorry, but I don't get it.

3. lucky0511

lucky0511 New Member

ok, i dont care what about your gramar .
    just focus on your mind
    what is your trouble ??