Windows 10 and KX-3552 (new fix)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mole2old, Jun 9, 2015.

1. German Rapp

German Rapp New Member

Yes is stereo, i do test pluging slowly and the noisy sound begins when the final parte of the plug is in.
    whit others configs the mic don't record anything, i'm going to do your last tip "use an external out mixer.."

Thanks for all of your time Peate

2. m00nman

m00nman New Member

3. m00nman

m00nman New Member

Please add Audigy RX to the "Partially Supported" list of devices. It is the only PCI-E part that's supported by KX driver. The only thing that doesn't work is Wave HQ out so no 24/196. Doesn't really matter to me.

4. peate

peate Active Member

Have you gotten the synth to work?

I got it partially, only noise instead of sounds, out of FX Bus10/11. It only happened once with default DSP and VanBasco's midi player set to kXSynth. Then just silence. I tried different soundfonts but no go.

I can always revert to synthfont, but it used to work just fine with my SB060.

5. totya

totya New Member

Hi!

Thank you for the windows 10 version of KX driver!

But I have the similar problem like as previous driver under Windows 7. I need the "dynamics processor" (found in add/effect plugin root), this doesn't work after computer restarted, only works If I change the L. Ahed rotary knob for example 3.0 to 3.1. Sometimes all audio distorted after start my computer, and need the computer restart (again).

I see the new version of this "dynamics processor" found in add/effect plugin / legacy. With it, if I start a game, I got crackle.

My audio card is audigy 2 value (SB0400 10k2)