wtf is DH spamming me today with so many emails about radeon HD2900?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Announcements' started by daRk_heLmet, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daRk_heLmet

daRk_heLmet Keep firing, assholes!

like wtf?
    Never got 1 email before and out of the blue today i get like 20 or so, same exact emails.

ATI RadeonT HD 2000 series. Unleash the Gaming Power of DirectX® 10 today!
    ATI [info@driverheaven.net]

blah blah

Driverheaven HD2900 Review
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']"Oblivion performance is first class on the XT regardless of the AA setting and not only does it manage to outperform the GTS it even outperforms the GTX by a few frames per second on average."[/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']" Read More[/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']"Overall the XT has a strong showing in Vegas with average framerates in both resolutions being much stronger than the GTS"[/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'] Read More[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']© 2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ATI, the ATI logo, CrossFire, Avivo, Radeon and The Ultimate Visual Experience are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Windows Vista and DirectX 10 are either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This product supports the basic user experience on PCs configured to Microsoft Windows Vista™ system requirements - Windowsvista.com/getready.
    Half Life 2 images: © 2007 Valve Corporation. Valve, Half-Life, the Half-Life logo and the Lambda logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the US and/or other countries.
    [/FONT]

2. Shaga

Shaga Intelligent Life Form

Spamming me also. Got two of those.. :rolleyes:

3. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

no idea, ill ask our PR team about it - im guessing it is a part of an ATI campaign in which you guys agreed to accept emails from a prior competition - although obviously getting 20 of them would seem a little ridiculous. no need to be aggressive though guys, I will look into it, I wasn't aware this was happening.

4. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.