((X)) Surround System

Discussion in 'Effects and the DSP' started by Maxon, May 5, 2009.

1. BuzzT

BuzzT New Member

@Maxon: Your plugin is amazing. I just tested it with my 5.1 Speakers (Teufel E Magnum Power Edition).
    Somehow the registration of it was a bit tricky. An error occured called "wrong plugin library", but I got it working by using a semicolon after "itramsize 6".
    Your latest release is really a big step forward. Thanks for your efforts.

2. Maxon

Maxon New Member

I always manage to miss a semicolon...:/
    Sorry about that. I appreciate your response, and I was wondering if there are any specific problems that you have run into so far.

3. Maxon

Maxon New Member

I have substantially improved the stereo width of the plugin. I have also successfully added in variable delay lines for the left-right and front-rear separation. I put the front-rear on the itram and the left-right on the xtram because they were much easier to distinguish that way. The only thing I have left to do now is write a minimum-phase lowpass.

4. peate

peate Active Member

I gave your plug-in a try on my old Live 5.1 and it rocks. Good job.It left room for more EQ's and effects.

Thanks.

5. BuzzT

BuzzT New Member

Hello Maxon, any news about your "((X)) Surround System"? It's in use almost one year on my surround speaker setup. Like peate said - it really rocks!