Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Polls' started by HardwareHeaven, Jan 11, 2006.

?

Xbox 360

1. Im very impressed, i have one already, love it!

41 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. I want one, but none are available

21 vote(s)
    6.0%
  3. Im not sure, I might get one

57 vote(s)
    16.4%
  4. Not really impressed, games don't impress me

37 vote(s)
    10.6%
  5. Nah not interested, ill stick with my PC

192 vote(s)
    55.2%
  1. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

2. Lelisevis

Lelisevis Howlin at the moon

Have one and can't fault it, slowly working through the launch titles and im highly impressed. This thing just screams 'so much potential', it's going to grow and grow.
    One minor complaint has been the whole launch situation, luckily I ordered my premium box 4 months ago and got it on launch day but even now 5 weeks later I can't get hold of things like the play and charge kit or the VGA cable. Shame on you Microsoft.

3. BWX

BWX get out and ride

Nah not interested, ill stick with my PC (or spend the money on upgrades for PC) -- or wait to see what the PS3 has to offer, or wait until both come down in price. I am in no hurry to buy a console, I always end up using them as really expensive DVD players.

4. Drakon

Drakon New Member

I'll stick to my PC and PS2 for now. Even when the PS3 comes out, I won't rush out to buy it until the bugs are sorted out and the price comes down a bit.

5. calidan

calidan Frozen in Carbonite

I might get one later. I'm definitly going to get a PS3. Maybe a couple so I can sell one on eBay. ;)

6. Randomletters

Randomletters ))((

Ive come to realize i cant have the "best" or even "Great" in pc/console hardware I just cant afford it. Gaming in general is pretty much being put on the backburner so in the mean time ill stick with what i got

7. CDsDontBurn

CDsDontBurn AMD & Petrol Heads Mod

i'll get my xbox360 along with Halo 3 the day PS3 is launched ;)

8. teh_moleman

teh_moleman New Member

I'm not the least bit impressed with the xbox360. None of the game out right now look next-gen, and nothing coming up looks special either, except maybe Gears of War.

PS3 is what I'm waiting for. Many say all the previews shown are just smoke and mirrors, but whether that's the case or not, it was all very impressive.

But heck, I recently got back to playing my ps2 and Gamecube and I'm having a blast. I'm still enjoying the current gen like it was next-gen.

9. Lchevy79

Lchevy79 -=[DHzer0point Team]=-

im waiting for 1 the price drop and two version 2 that has all the little buggies worked out:D :D :D

10. Mr Cairo

Mr Cairo Require backup .... NO

PS3 for me :)

11. SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan DriverHeaven Member

I will only purchase 360's and the Revolution consoles. Sony only sells junk products. :dead:

12. GNetX

GNetX New Member

Never really been interested in consoles (they always seem too limited in scope and don't play the games I like best very well) - PCs are always the way forward in gaming... for me at least. I am really impressed with the 360 tho, and have always preferred the non-PS offerings when I have played consoles at my mates' places, so I've voted unsure above. Can't wait for PCs to really get going with their next-gen tho, which I don't reckon will happen properly until games start taking advantage of multi-core processors and the power of things like ATI's upcoming R580, along with the "Vista revolution", whatever that may be!.

13. Vikingod

Vikingod Int'l Fish Liaison

Not overly impressed by it, not to say I am un-impressed. haven't really gotten a chance to play one. I'm much more excited about the PS3, but I won't get one of those until they have been around a while, and it work the way it should, and there are some good games available.

14. Sandok

Sandok New Member

Price is too high for me for the moment and I don't have a HD tv so for the moment, I'm waiting.

15. Pluvious

Pluvious Elisha = hottie

I wasn't too impressed with the launch titles. Doesn't make sense for me to buy one without having a DLP or LCD TV at this time. That's more a priority at this point.. getting HD. My plunge will be twice as expensive since I'll have to ditch my Sony SAT-60 DirectTV Tivo unit for a new HD one from DirectTV. Of course I'll have to upgrade to HD content too.. $$. The new Series 3 announced at CES last week got my attention.. but that's $1,000 alone. :( Yep.. 360 can wait.. I got bigger fish to fry.

oh.. and the games are $60?.. forget it. :mad:

16. Nforce2XP

Nforce2XP New Member

Waiting 4 the upcoming nintendo console! and also waiting for the Legend of Zelda .
    So for me Xbox has nice specifications but nothing to impress me though.

17. Danhill

Danhill New Member

I'm very impressed with the 360, more and more for every day, the live part is awesome as well, your games last alot longer know.

18. GeneralClaymore

GeneralClaymore Active Member

I done care about it nor want one so I will never get one no matter what people say. I just saw it as over hype just like every other console that comes out.

I dont really care about the games to get one, most of them will come to the pc and those are the only ones that I will even think about.

19. BWX

BWX get out and ride

I tested one out on a small Samsung LCD HD screen (27" maybe?).. It was at a store, not sure what res it was running at. Played the COD2 demo.. it looked really good, but FPS games with a game pad... :wtf:

Actually it didn't look much better than it did on my mid-ranged rig.. at the settings I ran COD2 at.. I guess it was smoother, and had a little more detail, but it looked more aliased. Still, not as amazing as I thought it was going to look. Of course I have a really nice Monitor now, that I think looks better than any LCD I have ever seen, so maybe the Xbox could look much better on a 3000 dollar TV or something.

20. crapman777

crapman777 New Member

I laugh at the forums where ppl gloat over how impressive the hardware is, and yet, in another 6 months it will be outdated as with all hardware.
    The second thing is that most games dont look any better than whats on a PC, and so called "HD" gaming doesnt make it look any more realistic.
    AND FPS on a console...wtf...honestly how can anyone live with themselves not using a mouse and keyboard or similar peripheral.
    The 360 has been nothing but alot of hype, so when's the 720 due for release i ask Microsoft...