XP SP 1065 hosts needed.

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by HardwareHeaven, Jun 28, 2002.

1. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

I will have the new build in the next hour (7pm GMT) and I need some people who can host this 120 meg brute for others either via FTP or hosting. contact me via MSN messenger or this thread

2. Crash Override

Crash Override Banned

Send a message to Neowin I know they are wanting to host the Beta SPs also talk to the folks at ieXbeta.......they are the same way they like to host these :)

Personally I want to get ahold of it so I can tweak the uxtheme.dll file.........well unless it has some major changes then I'll want to reformat and install since Im not too far into this install ;)

3. HardwareHeaven

4. iceboy

iceboy New Member

it is VERY SLOW "7 hours and 32 min remaining???" :eek: .... never mind, i'll go to bed now.. i hope 1070 won't appear after i woke up this time.. :sleep: nitez

5. brc64

brc64 Zeeky H. Bomb

I'd be willing to host it, but I have no FTP serving software (well, maybe XP Pro came with IIS.. I never bothered to check), my cable internet is somewhat limited when it comes to upstream bandwidth, and I don't know if my router would be a problem. :(

- Me

6. HardwareHeaven

my humble little FTP server will be rock solid, but with the amount of people after this, it may take awhile for people to get it.. it wont go down.

check out the main news forum on driverheaven for latest hosts, there have been successful downloads, lets hope other people can host it.

also check out the front page of http://www.warp2search.com for latest sites who will host it.

we just got it first ;)

7. Crash Override

Crash Override Banned

anyone who is willing to upload it may do so

the information for my FTP is

IP:12.228.253.105 Port 21

User SP1
    Pass driverheaven

Make sure to put it into the 1065 Folder not the others ;)

8. Crash Override

Crash Override Banned

note the user is SP1 not sp1

and the Pass is driverheaven not Driverheaven....not DriverHeaven or any other thing

no anonymous logins allowed

right now I have 3 people on 10 hour bans for hitting the server hard for now reason

PM me if you want to upload SP1 build 1065 and I will allow you to upload it then will setup a 3 user at a time download