XPVistaWin 7 Driver Support for AudigyXFIXtreme AudioUSBPCI E Support Cards

Discussion in 'PAX Drivers' started by Robert McClelland, Nov 20, 2007.

1. vullerdis

vullerdis New Member

any updates?:)
    i want to get rid of this kx-driver shit:uhoh:

2. Robert McClelland

Robert McClelland I'm An Uncle for 2nd time Staff Member

New driver for audigy users up at my pax host not filefront yet hehe :)

3. rlecaros

rlecaros New Member

Thanks, could you please also upload the Pax-VistaX64-V5.10.rar to your pax host, I cannot download it from filefront.

4. vullerdis

vullerdis New Member

crap. uploaded already yesterday :p
    will it install eax control panel and the surround mixer as well?

5. bluspikez

bluspikez New Member

did you get support for the xtreme audio in there yet? still anxiously waiting....:D

6. Robert McClelland

no I been busy. I'm going try get the grass cut this week it's been raining here like crazy lol

7. TeleTubby666

TeleTubby666 New Member

When will there be a package including the new drivers and the application suite? I am still using the old 2.32 suite with my Audigy on WinXP here.

8. Robert McClelland

YouP-PAX_Audigy_Series_20e.rar - FileFront.com
    This lastest softwre suite I have it's base on my drivers from v4.07 set.
    I reason I won't be leaseing a new set anytime soon because I need have perfect working driver for that set :)
    PS I might go back to my v5 sets rebuild them with new beta sets that has dolby decorder working and you guys need to test that for me thanks but won't be ready for next two weeks or so. Some people at my pax forum said new beta drivers softer then the v5 sets. I'm going do some remaping on the drivers to get better sound :). So bare with me.

9. eSp!s0

eSp!s0 New Member

Hi Robert,

will the PAX-XFI-XP32-V5.10 be available via Creative Auto-Update or is this function only for official drivers?

And I read the posts about problems with this ones (XFI V5.10 XP) at Youpax.org, but to be honest, it`s hard for me as a german with likely bad english to understand most posts there (I don`t know if you use a special slang or sth. but I don`t get many posts at Youpax and there are other english forums I don`t have this problem :duh::D), perhaps you tell me (again), if there really are these problems or if these guys only made installation mistakes?

10. GanjaStar

GanjaStar New Member

im a still using the awesome pax 5.0 for xfi. The newest betas dont work for me in games like mass effect and Grid :confused: sound dissapears :oops:

went back to 5.0 and awesome again :drool:

11. Robert McClelland

SO guys and gals You want me go back work on the V5.00 official driver set then and used couple files from new beta drivers that enable dolby? I can't upload the driver filezilla must be down right now sorry :(

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  12. Robert McClelland

Hi welcome can't right now filezilla must be down saldy :( I try tomorrow.

13. yochananmarqos

yochananmarqos New Member

First I'd like to say thank you, Robert. I appreciate all the hard work you do making these drivers. I'm sure I speak for all of us here.

Filezilla is FTP client software, not a server. But yes, your host is down. I hope you don't pay for it, it's been down for over 24 hours.

14. Robert McClelland

Ya thanks for comment :) ya it's down don't know why lol my one my freind gave it to me :)thanking me for the hard work I do. I hope it's host issue like my pax forum that was down over weekend.

15. bluspikez

bluspikez New Member

I tried that xfi xpress v2 driver you sent me Rob...it installed just fine through the setup. When I reboot after installing, everything works, but it just looks like the creative drivers, ie, nothing in the device manager says PAX. Also, I have no control over bass redirection since I don't have the volume panel. Any ideas?

16. kyairan

kyairan New Member

Hi Rob,

It's already been said, but thanks for spending as much time as you do on this you are a legend ;)

I installed your updated 5.10A set for my Audigy 2 Plat on my WinXP (SP3) system and everything went well now. However it seems only 16-bit ASIO support is available. Let me know if you need any more info.

Cheers!

17. Robert McClelland

Because drivers aren't tag yet Tag=no name or logo;) thats why as for volume panel I don't know we work more on the set later on next week

18. Robert McClelland

Thanks well those drivers beta I'm going back v5 set over the weekend used some stuff from beta make dolby work for all cards. If you really wanted help out if someone wants donate downloading site for the driver like the theqhost site but my site still down don't know why. That would really help me out and also others who can't get to fileforum. Please PM if want help me out for hosting the drivers as easy access for me :). That way all others would have better chance download the drivers and software. Like I said I do this for fun :) PS sorry if you have hard time understand my english because I have Attention Deficit Disorder Association - Adult ADD Resources, Help, Information, and Support I have tuff time staying big words and spelling them sorry if I make look bad lol. Not my fault I had add since I was 13 years old. lol

19. eSp!s0

eSp!s0 New Member

I think I am the only one don`t understanding everything and that`s my fault mainly because I am german and only had a few years english in school :D

Don`t worry.
    As long as I am allowed to ask for a few things, I will do that :)

20. aztec321

aztec321 New Member

So WHEN WILL these drivers work for the x-fi xtreme audio? A couple of people, including me, have been waiting for months. Then once in a while you'll say "they work for the xtreme audio now!", and we'd be happy.. Until we find out that they don't work.

:)