You know...cheaters...

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Judas, Jan 14, 2005.

1. marcus a64

marcus a64 New Member

Yeah they must have a F!!king xray vision cheat as well, coz my mates and i have been headshot through a wall by some guy, weve all seen it happen !!! to each other !!!!!

2. Ev!L-aLphA

Ev!L-aLphA | n f e c t e D

Dont worry! VAC (valve anti cheat) is going to update soon without notice and it will catch A BUNCH of hackers when they wont expect it:):p

lol i used to make hacks for cs (BUT ONLY FOR HACKING VS HACKERS on special servers)

lots of stuff

wallhack - see through some walls (u cant see through all of them)
    aimbot - aimes to a dot in the head called a vec (u can make ur own vecs to aim in different spots of the body with numbers)
    autoshoot - when u see a person it automaticaly shoots
    autowall - automaticaly shoots through walls that can be shot through
    nospread - spreads for guns... and also when you bunny hop it wont just spray all over it will hit u
    speedhack - lets u move faster... but if a server is in usual config the speeder will freeze every about 5 seconds for a second or two..

lots of other crap but yea

3. Sargentwhitey

Sargentwhitey Has a JOB..

and then those bastards will be banned from CS...:D

4. marcus a64

marcus a64 New Member

Oh really !!!

Thats great to know, means we are not just going nuts !!

We haven't been playing very long and we couldn't work out what was happening until i saw it happen to my friend when i was already dead and then he saw it happen to me.

Yeah getting headshot while people are jumping in the air all over the joint, had us pretty amazed as well, but maybe now we know how, perhaps the guy doing this isn't that good after all.

Oh well, i'll keep practising and wait for the cheat software to come online.

I'll let my mates know too.

Thanks for the info Ev!L-aLpHa... much appreciated

5. pr0digal jenius

pr0digal jenius Delete Me

seen that in Soldier of fortune before. Can you not IP or ID ban people in CS? If not, that's really retarded

6. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

one way to know if someone is cheating, go to there perspective when your dead or if you suspect someone is cheating, spectate on there FPS view.... if they are changing guns for no reason like crazy, or changing guns but it just keeps bringing up the SAME GUN over and over and over again, he/she's cheating...

7. Lowfat

Lowfat Xtreme

I have people who hack/cheat. Back in the day while playingWarcraft 2 : BNE. i caught a guy with a level 11 archer (whichthe highest possible in the game is 7 i believe) so i took ascreenshot. I sent the screen to blizzard to show the cheater,however they said i was the one cheating (Because my great dial-up gotme disconnected).

8. Lowfat

Lowfat Xtreme

I really dont see why people cheat either, it takes all the fun out ofthe game. I haven't cheated in a game sinceStarcraft. it just gets way to boring, way to fast.

9. Ubergrendle

Ubergrendle Semper ubi sub ubi

geek reference necessary

Its like modulating the sheild harmonics on the enterprise when the Borg attack... :cool:

Any kick/ban/cheat management mechanism that relies upon an admin identifiyng and kicking a specific individual is inefficient and prone to error.

Valve needs to a) secure its codebase, and b) develop in game integrated cheat-detection mechanisms.

10. Red_Death

Red_Death New Member

Ode to Cheaters....by RED DEATH

I'd like to thank all the cheaters out there who make all the things I like to do annoying.

Also I would like to thank them for posting there cheats and sharing them with there friends so that the MP PC gaming experienced could be comepletely saturated with cheaters.

This was so great because it also created a bunch of cheater-aphobics. Now if I am playing a game and I am getting good at it, all of the idiots (that don't know how to detect a cheater or don't play very well) accuse all the winners of cheating.

This is especially wonderful because it get's everyone else playing on the server to question evryone else.

Then the name calling starts. Then people get mad. Then the DRAMA.

Then these wonderful people succeed in creating frustration, rather than relieving it.

I kind of get mad at PB for kickin me after I just installed a game fresh out of the box sometimes, but I think it's a small price to pay to weed out the real cheaters.

Maybe all the game manufactures will make better games, and make it impossible for cheaters to cheat.

P.S. I hope anyone cheating on a MP game get's a permanently banned from all internet gameing.

11. nitrousoxide52

nitrousoxide52 Driverheaven.com err .net

The great part of VAC is that it is super effective because it doesn't just kick em from the server, it bans there steam ID from playing all steam games for a couple months [​IMG]. Oh and to scare cheaters in this dusty VAC'less CS:S world I type status in console highlight the cheaters whole ID string then type this. ID string -- Report Filed then ID string -- Report Received then ID string -- Ban Pending then ID string -- Banned on Reloggin :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

12. jsx[ifl]

jsx[ifl] DH's Unofficial Hero

*sigh* that player wasn't cheating persay. He had noclip enabled on him, because you can do that if you're an admin. Players with noclip enabled can move through walls and cannot be shot because they are a ghost sorta. Alot of admins like to mess around with the developer commands.

13. nitrousoxide52

nitrousoxide52 Driverheaven.com err .net

but when you use noclip, you cannot be seen through the wall.

14. jsx[ifl]

jsx[ifl] DH's Unofficial Hero

he's infont of the wall

15. Calliers

Calliers Administrator Staff Member

Now there's a brilliant social engineering step you could take :)

16. Zulan

Zulan New Member

CS is full of cheats, as far as i know since the first beta, guys like that are just pathetic, cuz' they have no skill.

oh well, just make a demo of the cheater and send it to the admin with his steamid for a perm ban, or to valve for maybe a global ban.

17. chrisg22

chrisg22 New Member

Is it just me or does that CT look like a spray on the wall.... Its just how smooth the body is compared to the dead T on the floor.... :confused:

18. The_Neon_Cowboy

The_Neon_Cowboy Well-Known Member

there are ways around all anti cheat software... client side and sever side
    so it's almost impossable to get rid of it all

There are tons of exploits