YouP PAX series modded drivers

Discussion in 'Hardware Discussion & Support' started by classic_leon, Jan 20, 2005.

1. classic_leon

classic_leon Well-Known Member

YouP-PAX-A4v1.02 Update
    -------------------------------------
    New
    -Fix several bugs of DVD-AUDIO
    -Fix CMS Player does not play .ape files
    --------------------------------------
    Download
    Here or Here (thanks to WhiteEagle)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2005
  2. frood

frood New Member

Anyone have a link for these? Also Ordorica.org bittorrent link went down last night and hasnt been up for hours.

3. Zandro

Zandro New Member

Any plans for improving SoundFont support? I still can't load more than ~320MB of cache, even with more than 1GB of RAM. Is there any way beyond that (beside the obvious software solutions), or is there documented proof that this is an unsurmountable hardware limitation of the Audigy?

4. RCOrdorica

RCOrdorica Windows Hacker

my bittorrent is back up.. i had to give my computer a rest. I also updated the bittorrent with all the latest files. btw, please share on bittorrent after you are done downloading. it will help get the file out.

My server 2 is down. You guys used 140GB in a few days (and it only had 120GB).

My server 1 has a 10GB daily bandwidth. It automatically shuts down once it hits around 10GB (yesterday 11.5GB). I will turn it on later tonight for those of you who don't like bittorrent.

I may have to explore paypal as an option to get some more bandwidth. Right now my only source of income for the website is the two banners for the hosts I use, just in case people want to sign up under them. But I don't want to be intrusive with banners or anything like that.

THe biggest demand for pax drivers happens during the initial launch where I can easily draw 30GB per day (even with my heavy 7zip compression). After that, the downloads level out to about 4GB a day. which is no problem.

anyways, I am happy to hosts these because it's my way of showing my thanx to PAX drivers.

5. crack1up

crack1up New Member

Emule link

Emule link ed2k://|file|YouP-PAX-A4v1_02.zip|18971407|99EC2449C0F40FBD235B7D51C43459A9|h=2NJ6JNBUZIOILHFVQCL4HOMN2FADNCAW|/

Just in case...

6. kynizam

kynizam New Member

hi guyz,
    i have an audigy 2 zs pcmcia and currently using PAX IV 1.2 driver and 2005 NewYear. I was trying to upgrade to PAX ZS 4.00 driver. I did uninstall all audio driver and newyear package. when I run the exe, the error " killaps.exe error " and "irsetup - ?????" box popup. anyone know how to solve this problem? or should i cleanup the registry?which key should i remove from the registry.

btw, i'm using windows xp SP2 and has disabled builtin audio.

thanks.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2005
  7. Nygus

Nygus New Member

Hi,

I'm from Poland. Could you tell me, where i can find YouP-PAX-VIv2.2 ?? All links are broken !!!

I have Sound Blaster Live! 5.1

8. AMD4Life

AMD4Life -=[DHzer0point Team]=-

After you uninstall driver cleaner run Driver Cleaner Pro. There are most likely leftover files and registry entries messing up your installation. Anyways why are you trying to use the Pax ZS 4.00 over the A4 1.02? If anything, it would be a "downgrade". If you like the sound you get out of the A4 1.02, you probably can't get any better as of yet. But if you still want to install the ZS 4.00 drivers, get Driver Cleaner Pro.

9. kynizam

kynizam New Member

sorry, i was using newyear 1.2,not the new A4 1.02 ... just wanna try the PAX ZS 4.00 before shift to A4 ... i did clean the registry with driver cleaner pro, but the prob still occur. even the prob still happen when i trying to use A4 1.02 driver. i think there's something wrong with my OS.maybe this weekend will do fresh installation of winxp sp2..

10. kynizam

kynizam New Member

ok..when i reinstall back the newyear 1.2, everything is smooth. i suspect that A4 1.02 and PAX ZS 4.00 cannot support ZA PC Card version... am I rite? or maybe you guyz have other suggestion on better driver for my ZS PC Card.

Thanks

11. TFAROCH

TFAROCH New Member

best driver

Can anyboby say me how difference of sound quality is between these drivers on Audigy 1 ES (or on other Audigy cards)

1.first i have modded audigy 2 ZS driver(orig. iso disc over compability patch) =more cleaner and detailed sound then original 1 driver (old shit) ,but approximately same bass

2.second i had or now i have new year driver 1.2 + 2005 package=more sound from rear speakers for example shooting from guns is more surround then modded driver ZS,and louder low bass.(and not so many problems with 5.1 sound in games,same games run only stereo with 2ZS driver)

3.and now SHALL i try to install audigy 4 driver 1.02 + audigy 4 iso software? will i have any benefit (better sound) from this combination,dont i lost so good bass sound?

ANY EXPERIENCES?
    THX :w00t:

AND WHAT ABOUT PAX 4.00 DRIVER .is so good as 1.2 or 1.02 (both are from audigy 4)

12. CrapolaJola

CrapolaJola The Great DaK

ord's mirrors for iso/drivers are down, can any mirror them for me just for today as im reformatting my comp and need to get them again thx

13. km52

km52 ! Overclocked !

I'm using an Audigy 1 and a digital-connected creative desktop theatre 2500.

Here's the problem:

It started back in the days of CMR4 that whether EAX is on or off, i don't get any engine sounds off my own car. The same with CMR5, Xpand Rally or GTA SA (no engine sound, no speech this time).

The strange thing is that other EAX games like UT2004 or DTM Race Driver 2 (is named TOCA2 outside europe, i think) just work fine.

This happens with both original creative drivers (doesn't matter which rev) and A4 1.00 and 1.02.

My temporary solution is to set crappy stereo realtek ac97 onboard codec (analog connected) as the primary sound device in windows.

But as realtek sucks, i'm looking for a real solution.

14. JohnMcClane

JohnMcClane New Member

Maybe you have enabled EAX effects in creative's software, if so - disable them.

15. alll

alll New Member

the above link not working :tears: any more links? pls

16. WhiteEagle

WhiteEagle New Member

17. WhiteEagle

WhiteEagle New Member

18. alll

alll New Member

19. alll

alll New Member

20. damian24