Yusssssss!!!! I'm an Insider for M$ on Xbox PC!!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Calliers, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Calliers

Calliers Administrator Staff Member

Just did the update, saw the pop up, clicked on it immediately as I was there and the update usually takes a second, and it said I have the ability to register to be among the first to become an Insider for Xbox for PC, I was like "Yesssss mammm!!!". And now I... am.... an.... INSIDER. *takes a bow* Thank you, thank you *wipes a tear from his eye*.... first I would like to thank my parents for giving birth to me, next I would like to thank @Tyrsonswood for always believing in me, I would like to thank @IvanV for surreptitiously ignoring me and not liking enough of my posts :p , I would like to thank @Trusteft for always raising the bar and pushing me to go harder and further in life, I would like to thank Z even if he isn't here anymore, I would like to thank Craig for making me a goldie member ... wait a minute, that was Z, *shrugs*, I would also like to thank @Mr Cairo for dissin' me on the sly then smiling and saying it was a joke and most importantly I would like to thank @Judas for arguing against anything I said so that I could always hold myself to a higher standard even if I didn't agree with what he said, and also um, er, sorry I forget, who else should I thank? Hmmmm.... I would like to thank you who ever you are that I forgot to thank. Please don't feel bad. Now I can officially say "I'm under NDA...." man, I've always wanted to say that phrase, in the world of games and PCs that's like saying "The name's Bond... James Bond" or "Shaken, not stirred" if you know what I mean.

Now, let us celebrate by playing this great song:

Edit: Just extended it to my Xbox now, so now I'm a fully fledged Xbox Insider, not just on PC, yusssssss! :D

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
    IvanV and Trusteft like this.
  2. Calliers

Apparently anyone can join the Insider program with higher tiers and activities you can participate in dependent on your participation level. Big whoop. Move along. And here I thought I was special. :(

There are five tiers:
    • Omega: This is where you'll be after you sign-up - it's for new members.
    • Delta: After a month's membership and ticking off some to-do items to reach Insider Level 2, you'll be able to join the Delta tier to access more previews
    • Beta: After three month's membership and if you're Insider Level 5 you can join the Beta tier to get earlier updates
    • Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead: These two tiers are invite-only, so there's not much you can do to join them, but they get the earliest previews and changes
    So here's hoping I hit Alpha soon boys and girls. Also, quick note, Omega sounds a lot cooler than Alpha, although being an Alpha male sounds a lot cooler than being a lone wolf indeed.

Mr Cairo and Trusteft like this.
  3. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

Congrats. Also, work harder! No idea what that entails, but work harder!
    Good success in becoming an alpha sooner than later.

IvanV and Calliers like this.
  4. Calliers

Thanks man, I certainly hope it comes sooner rather than later.

Trusteft likes this.
  5. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

That's what she didn't say.

6. Calliers

LOL! It was easy though to reach level 2, now I just have to wait till the month is up and I will be Delta. :)

There are still more activities (2 more I think) that I can get XP from.

Trusteft and Mr Cairo like this.
  7. IvanV

IvanV HH Assassin Guild Member

Have fun, mate! Hope you'll get your "under NDA" clearance soon enough. :) :)

Calliers and Mr Cairo like this.
  8. Mr Cairo

Mr Cairo DREDD do You require backup .... NO

LOL never happens :) ;)

Calliers likes this.
  9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood HH's curmudgeon

Ummmm... What?

Calliers likes this.
  10. Calliers

See, this man truly believes. :D

:p

Thanks man, here's hoping I get that soon, but I'm pegging it on at least a year of actual participation and jumping through hoops. :)