Zardon's gag order

Discussion in 'Flame Warzone' started by Da_Jewish_Fonzy, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da_Jewish_Fonzy

Da_Jewish_Fonzy Me>You

So I have a forced profile now, which basically means that nothing I post will be taken seriously. Funny that most of my posts outside of the flame warzone are honest posts criticizing the forum, in good spirit, or knocking products that the admin in question personally likes.

So basically unless you suck the admins cock or totally agree with him then you will be banned or gagged like I have been,

Come on stand up for your rights and lets let the MAN know this isn't acceptable. We have been gagged before, the Jewish are like the Jedi of exposing media phonies.

2. HardwareHeaven

HardwareHeaven Administrator Staff Member

which admins cock are you sucking cause it looks to me like you are neither banned or gagged? cause if its craigs I want to know why its not mine.

3. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

whats all this business about gagging on cock when your banned DJF?

4. Da_Jewish_Fonzy

Da_Jewish_Fonzy Me>You

haha yeah craigs kinda a cute, and he mentioned a penchant for the the "cut" brothas if you know what I mean

5. PangingJr

PangingJr Member

i gave you 2 positive reps points before but it's not going to help. if billy comes around here he might help you get out of all those negative reps points. lol.

6. cozumel

cozumel I'm dangerous but cute...

OMG!! Panging posted in FW!!!

7. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

I think you'll find that Zardon isn't turning DriverHeaven into a site with a fascist dictatorship in place to clamp down on members like you, he's merely enforcing the site rules.

Perhaps if you'd actually read them you'd know that?

8. OmegaRED

OmegaRED Relapsed Gamer

You must be borderline retarded if you think we're going to rally behind you.

You've never been taken seriously. At best, we were impressed when you posted some intelligent stuff now and then and I wish you'd keep it up rather than go back to the "Zardon has it out for me" well. Perhaps you think it's funny to stir up shit with him or maybe you really are a huge nerd and this is your idea of starting a keyboard civil rights revolution.

On any other forum you'd have been banned ages ago and I'm beginning to think you've figured this out and now are abusing his laxity by pushing it as far as you can. You're good for a laugh, like a clown or a monkey in clothes, this is why you're still around.

The way I see it you've got two options:

1) Shut the fuck up about Zardon changing your gay profile that you made to a gay profile he made and he'll get bored of messing with you.

2) Assemble an army of keyboard warriors and stage a Coup on Driverheaven. Good luck with that.

[​IMG]

9. Stop It

Stop It HHs' Resident Kitty Lover

They were before? Pish, As for this statement, well, lets just say that me and Zardon haven't always agreed with each other, and last time I checked, I am in good standing at DH *Stares at Zardon, for reasons he should know*.

As for this bit, well, just be thankful I am not a mod, you would have been perm-banned long ago, be thankful the team here are exceptionally fair and lenient, instead of posting shite.

Cheers!

10. kris23

kris23 Going Insane.....

nothing you ever posted was ever taken seriously man, the faggot style pink lettering just suits you better.

11. Necrosis

Necrosis Well-Known Member

Wow ain't that the truth! When he does post something intelligent I have to read it a few times to make sure I'm not dreaming.

12. Judas

Judas Obvious Closet Brony Pony

I think the intelligent posts may have come from his boyfriend.......... only logical conclusion i can come up with at this point.....

13. Falstaff

Falstaff Old Codger

it isnt really PG 13 though is it..LOL

14. Mousey

Mousey HH's Official Rodent

Pah sometimes i think this froum isn't appropriate for 18+'s, now i'll go back to further warping my already warped mind :lol:

15. PangingJr

PangingJr Member

cozumel, about the OMG!! Panging posted in FW!!!
    well, i stop by this forum section to read and for a laugh or two, lol. i like to read billy posts before, the guy can pick on anyone he wants and for about anything and he will start beating you verbally, lol.
    i don't post in here much, lol, my english is not good and i don't know how to fight verbally, after all this is a flame warzone, lol.

16. Billy Toaster

Billy Toaster f(*k you

yes good idea, perhaps think maybe about stacking up a few empty paint tins, getting a high def camera and getting your mate to take video footage of your "extreme" parkour antics of you jumping off them from 3 foot high. Keep us all highly entertained.:w00t:

Hey here's a thought how about finding the highest fucking bridge, and stacking them up on the side of it. wouldn't mind seeing your guts all over the road. Maybe a new term for it? "extreme parkour roadkill"?

17. Billy Toaster

Billy Toaster f(*k you

Ass kissing gets you nowhere dickwad. stick to the windows forum and helping people install their pron. Total geeks like you have no place in the flame zone.

Well i remember the flame fest you went on with BWX (otherwise known as bumchuff wanker xtraordinare). It was like watching two retarded kids hit each other with their lunch boxes in school. Highly amusing, and I give you major props for still posting here after looking like a complete fucking idiot after that. Then again BWX is the biggest tool on this forum so you came away with some respect.

Yes im kidding you are still a cock.

18. Billy Toaster

Billy Toaster f(*k you

For someone who claims to be a man for the people and against the dh "regime", you really aren't the sharpest tool in the box are ya, I mean even mousey has gotten the better of you a few times and he hasn't even grown any pubes yet. You remind me of a bi polar attention seeking woman having her first period, you aren't quite sure what to say, who you are or what mood you will be in without your daily overdose of meds. You run around with your cock hanging out for everyone to see, yet really at the end of the day its so fucking small no one cares.

Dude, in the last thread you almost bent over and let zardon take you up the ass "I love you man, maximum respect" or some such fucking nonsense. You are an embarassment to the flame zone and have the creative abillity of a retarded chimpanzee. The only cock I can see is YOU. now get back to your mother, she is all wet and ready for you.

Ah you are jewish, well there you go, explains it all. You know if I gave a shit id come up with a good flame for you but ill let this picture say it all - taken from your webcam last night when no one was looking.

[​IMG]

Just Learnin' likes this.
  19. Stop It

Stop It HHs' Resident Kitty Lover

Hmm, what do we have here, well, for a start somebody who doesn't know what the Multi-Quote feature is for, but hey, lets get down to the nitty-gritty shall we?

Hmm, I don't venture here too often, the reason being is people exactly like you, intellectually challenged imbeciles who couldn't flame properly even if they were given an oxyacetylene welding torch, I mean seriously, what the fuck did I just read? apart from totally unacceptable insults towards people with legitimate mental disorders not to mention Jewish people, but using the most basic insults I have seen in years, amazing stuff.

The English language is the most complex in the world, has the largest vocabulary, and the most lenient set of rules regarding its usage, allowing for an almost infinite scope for insulting people in the most delicious of ways, and this is the best you can do? Brilliant work, I suggest you work on your techniques, for I have seen better insults used in infant school, until you do, kindly fuck off, your pathetic attitude and obvious behaviour issues are clogging up my t'internet.

Oh, one final note, your tag/"location" higherly er....original, not, how about thinking of something that doesn't shout "Complete Smeghead" as loudly as they do, also, if Hell exisited, it's minions would be highly versed in the art of torture, including communicative warfare, I can safely say, that your tame attempts at written artillery are about as effective as a kittens meow in comparison.

20. Trusteft

Trusteft HH's Asteroids' Dominator

You are kidding, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.